New Game + Trophy Discussion

EphemeralEcho

3 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

I too would like to know this.  Hoping its nothing higher than a 4/10 difficulty and no longer than 10 hours, given the NG+ achievement.

Powerpyx already has a guide up and says 3-4 difficulty and 5-8h. No video's in his guide yet, but that might come later on.

http://www.powerpyx.com/far-cry-5-dead-living-zombies-dlc-trophy-guide-roadmap/

2 hours ago, Nimera said:

For those who say that the score attack is easy should make a guide or videos explaining how to make gold. what is easy for some may not be for others! on all the maps i only got 2 stars and i was always quick to kill zombies and finish objectives

pretty much this lol

Currently also stuck on Escape from the rooftop @Sellers fml -,-

edit: well this game can fuck right off ^^

Edited by Deluziion90

For what's it's worth it's significantly easier in co-op, it combines both players scores together and also gives the time bonus to the individual scores, it's really easy that way, beats taking an hour to beat escape the rooftop lol.

Edit: this is my rooftop run solo.

Edited by Sellers
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

pretty much this lol

edit: well this game can fuck right off ^^

Too bad i dont play coop.only if there is a trophy that im obliged to. I prefer to play alone so the challenge is much better, but it was good to see these videos to reach the conclusion of this dlc being easy :P 

@Sellers managed to get it finally thanks for the youtube clip it sure helped. I was camping in the same corner this time which worked great

Killer Climate + Laboratory of the dead left.

I also found out what I was missing and that was just spray spam the living hell out of those guys with the fire heads. The moment they catch fire you can spray full clips on them and max out a ton of points ^^ 

So my thoughts are that it is fairly challenging solo to get some of the gold medals, mainly rooftop escape, the fast furious one I don't even see how that's possible solo unless I'm missing something, a player has to be using the mounted gun to shoot the barrels and mutation capsules along the way for the extra points, even then it's a bit tight.

Of course it's significantly easier in co-op, but the kill grind at the end is a bit of a bore.

Edited by Sellers

Managed to get everything gold solo. It's been a while a game made me this frustrated ?.

@Sellers same method as the rooftop. Focus on the guys with the firehead and burst full clips on them to maximum your score. I barely made it gold after 10+ tries

Still 5000 Kills trophy left I think the fastest would be pitch 7 in score attack. There's a ton of them spawning everywhere.

47 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Managed to get everything gold solo. It's been a while a game made me this frustrated 1f602.png.

@Sellers same method as the rooftop. Focus on the guys with the firehead and burst full clips on them to maximum your score. I barely made it gold after 10+ tries

Still 5000 Kills trophy left I think the fastest would be pitch 7 in score attack. There's a ton of them spawning everywhere.

I got it after like 3-4 hours or so of farming rooftop score attack, by my count you can get about 90ish zombie kills in 4 minutes or less if you are fast, I know you get more on pitch 7 but it takes around 7-8 mins, not sure if it's worth almost double the time? I never did a kill count there as so many spawn at once it's impossible lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sly said:

For the Infamous NG+ difficulty, you can invite a friend for the last mission and both earn the trophy. Also, I highly recommend the "Lost on Mars" weaponry to make the campaign easier.

Doable by just skipping everything and only focussing on the main mission? I've got the mars guns btw

7 hours ago, Sly said:

For the Infamous NG+ difficulty, you can invite a friend for the last mission and both earn the trophy. Also, I highly recommend the "Lost on Mars" weaponry to make the campaign easier.

Really ? So we can boost it and avoid to play an entire game again ?

55 minutes ago, Mossekk said:

Do you need to start a NG+ or can the partner just invite you into his mission?

Partner can be invited to the last mission, once completed both of you will earn the infamous trophy.

• Like 2

Most unnecessary DLC'ed trophy ever...? Sure gets my vote for it! Months after release, post all DLC releases, and they add a *ONE TROPHY DLC* NG+ Hard mode silver trophy!?!?!?!

Wtf was Ubisoft thinking? F*** that. Game is way too long and way too not replayable for me to even consider trying this, Mars weapons or no Mars weapons. Either include this from Day 1, or, even better still, DON'T INCLUDE IT *AT ALL*!!!! 

Still, makes me feel better about this game and completing it. I'd been putting off the MP trophies, cause... MP Farcry 5 sucks hard... so now I can sleep soundly knowing I'm just gonna skip them all.

I just *REALLY* hope this isn't some new Ubi thing - I can't even conceive of this c**kblocking me from Platinum/100%ing Assassin's Creed games. This would *REALLY* suck over there. May this utter nonsense be a one and done deal, forevermore!

1 hour ago, Coladar said:

Most unnecessary DLC'ed trophy ever...? Sure gets my vote for it! Months after release, post all DLC releases, and they add a *ONE TROPHY DLC* NG+ Hard mode silver trophy!?!?!?!

Wtf was Ubisoft thinking? F*** that. Game is way too long and way too not replayable for me to even consider trying this, Mars weapons or no Mars weapons. Either include this from Day 1, or, even better still, DON'T INCLUDE IT *AT ALL*!!!! 

Still, makes me feel better about this game and completing it. I'd been putting off the MP trophies, cause... MP Farcry 5 sucks hard... so now I can sleep soundly knowing I'm just gonna skip them all.

I just *REALLY* hope this isn't some new Ubi thing - I can't even conceive of this c**kblocking me from Platinum/100%ing Assassin's Creed games. This would *REALLY* suck over there. May this utter nonsense be a one and done deal, forevermore!

Something weird is going on with new game plus right now. I've been on several game subreddits this year where the game released without the option, and people screamed about it like every day without NG+ was a day of torture from morning til night. Like, it was a weirdly big deal. Then the designers added it months after launch, like it was this huge burden. A weirdly long delay. The same odd, unnecessary conflict has played out like that several times.

Spider-Man is adding it in a Day 1 patch, and you would think they were adding a feature where Peter Parker comes out of the TV screen and does your math homework for you. It doesn't seem like all that complicated of a feature, and it's decades old — could it please just be there so we can skip all this caterwauling? I'm not even clear why this needs to happen.

On 8/29/2018 at 10:58 PM, Coladar said:

This type of trophy adds an extra challenge but is also a bit to annoy trophy hunters. I can give good examples to you: far cry 5, batman arkham knight, RE7, horizon, FFXV, wolfenstein 2 and others more that now doesnt come to my mind. I like challenges but I start getting tired of having to go back to a game because it has added new dlc's and a lot of times ridiculous trophies that makes you lose hours and almost a desire to never play that game again. but this is the era of the dlc's, already there goes the time in which the games were launched totally. today's companies are greedy and crazy for money! they arrange the eternal excuse of the costs of production, when this doesnt translate the truth of the facts.you pay 69 euros + season pass or just dlc's and make the final bill !!  I dont find infamous mode difficult considering several factors, one of them for example is not having permadeath 
And to finish i found funny people complain about mars dlc, when the zombies dlc can be finished in 1 hour .. fantastic isnt it? now see the difference to a TRUE dlc as lost legacy on uncharted 4....

Edited by Nimera

4 hours ago, Nimera said:

This type of trophy adds an extra challenge but is also a bit to annoy trophy hunters. I can give good examples to you: far cry 5, batman arkham knight, RE7, horizon, FFXV, wolfenstein 2 and others more that now doesnt come to my mind. I like challenges but I start getting tired of having to go back to a game because it has added new dlc's and a lot of times ridiculous trophies that makes you lose hours and almost a desire to never play that game again.

It would be so much less annoying if they would just tell you what they're planning to add. So many of these companies hide their DLC roadmap like it's the nuclear launch codes!