Dr. Croft & Completionist Glitch?

CrimsonRose157

1 hour ago, optimusmart said:

Also @Couga83, u said in a earlier post that the game didnt register the Crimson.fire and the amulet......how did u.get them to register?

I'm really not sure, because I don't know what is causing the collection to glitch.

As of now I just retry my 90% save game and collect the missing objects in different order.

But so far the best is to get everything except the knife and I'm out of options by now.

So, I checked my 99% file, and although the Dr. Croft trophy had popped like I'd mentioned earlier, currently the Collections screen in-game still shows the 87% completion on Conquerors... so the information hasn't updated within the game itself, but evidently some meta-counter seems to be have detected it.

Now, if only it could do the same for the Completionist trophy... 

10 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

I could definitely see a memory leak existing, it seems like the longer I play, the worse the game runs. (PS4 Pro framerate mode)

I'm only at 70% but I'll keep all this stuff in mind when I get near the end.

- Did the Invasive Species quest, I have no idea if I got the hidden relic from there. I'll go grab it if I can still get back there.

- Haven't done the Murder Investigation so I'll save that for the very end just incase it bugs something.

- Got every challenge and relic in Croat Manor.

- If I don't get Dr Croft, leave the game on for a few hours or leave NG+ on for a few hours to see if it pops.

So it seems like there's a good plan at the moment, thanks for all the testing everybody.

Going by Steam, some are having stuttering issues and Rise had a bad memory leak with a quick google

Would memory leaks affect game mechanics, it can cant it?

Im going to assume its memory leaks for now messing things up and adjust accordingly, until somebody comes with a better alternative or they fix it...

But then apparently the memory leak was never quite fixed fully in Rise

58 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

99% Club. GG Crystal Dynamics, fuck up the same glitch 2 times in a row. 

DnPmONNWwAAZsUP.jpg

Also I can't craft the last top, it shows this then disappears when I back out and asks to craft it again.

DnPoqIAXgAELcns.jpg

Are you sure the last 1% isnt from the croft manor? Or did you get those as well? Trying to figure out if that's causing the bug

Just posted this in another thread but I'll post it here aswell in case any of you can match it or it helps:

I've not finished the game yet, I'm just about to leave San Juan Mission but I've had 2 collectable letters glitch on me there.

Journal of T. Serrano 11

De La Cruz Leaves

They are the 2 collectables in the library behind the walls you break down.

I only realised I had a problem when after I walked past them again I had the option to loot an item but there was nothing there. When I pressed square to loot, Lara picked them up a second time.

I checked my artifacts menu & neither of them are showing up under any of the categories.

I believe they are supposed to show up under the Angel De La Cruz subcategory.

My San Juan is showing as 100% complete despite this but it's leaving me unable to 100% complete all artefacts.

I did record all this & in a video I have myself collecting it twice but the video is almost 30 minutes long & I can't edit so haven't uploaded it.

-Edit-

I've just been able to reproduce the glitch now in a short video, will upload to demonstrate the problem.

Here's the video of me reproducing the problem:

Edited by Rattamauled
Typo.

2 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

DnPmONNWwAAZsUP.jpg

Also I can't craft the last top, it shows this then disappears when I back out and asks to craft it again.

DnPoqIAXgAELcns.jpg

Crystal Dynamics didn't make this, Eidos Montreal did.

2 hours ago, GTAJJ said:

DnPmONNWwAAZsUP.jpg

DnPoqIAXgAELcns.jpg

I had the same issue with crating! Yet another glitch! Once I started a new game plus,  was able to craft the piece. 

I got both Dr.Croft and 100% while still having 87% on Gods of the Pantheon 1. They all popped a few minutes after i collected everything. 

I did all challenges and collected all things in the flashback where you play as young Lara.

If its a memory leak i dont know i played for 12 hours straight 2 times, and all that on a stock 2014 PS4. All i experienced after many hours of playing was sound glitches and slightly longer load times when fast traveling.

Had the same luck with Rise never experienced the 100% glitch there either.

Hope they fix this soon so everyone who have dumped hours into collecting over 400 collectibles get their reward. 

Did they ever fix RotTR 100% trophy glitch?

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

I'm still desperatly trying to somehow get the Dr. Croft trophy.

I have a save where I only have six objects missing from the collection. The Ancient Knife from that murder side quest and five other things.

No matter how I collect them, in whatever order, the last one or two always fail to get added into the collection.

Edited by Couga83

6 hours ago, madbuk said:

To anyone with the 99% bug, have you tried beating the final boss again? That counts towards completion, mine popped after beating him. Maybe using continue from main menu doesn't count the final boss as beaten?

I can't retrigger the boss.

Just finished the game & had both trophies glitch on me. 100% in every area but it thinks my game is only 99.04% complete.

Apparently 9 of my artifact categories are incomplete including Path of the Stars & Lara's notebook both of which you fill as part of the story.

For anyone that might want to know, these are my incomplete categories:

Path of Stars - 87%

Lara's Notebook - 81%

Gates of Hell - 85%

Angel De La Cruz - 42%

The Resistance - 88%

Homecoming - 83%

Myth, Magic & Monsters - 87%

Miracle Mission - 87%

Trinity - 90%

18 hours ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Are you sure the last 1% isnt from the croft manor? Or did you get those as well? Trying to figure out if that's causing the bug

Yeah, while I didn't do them all in Croft Manor. It would be stupid for collectibles to be missable in a game that allows you to "clean up". And for confirmation, Powerpyx told me he tried it with and without the croft manor stuff and didn't make the difference.

18 hours ago, Rattamauled said:

Journal of T. Serrano 11

De La Cruz Leaves

2 of the few I'm glitched on too.

17 hours ago, madbuk said:

Crystal Dynamics didn't make this, Eidos Montreal did.

Touché, but they're equally as shit at QAing their game.

13 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Hope they fix this soon so everyone who have dumped hours into collecting over 400 collectibles get their reward. 

Did they ever fix RotTR 100% trophy glitch?

If you mean "fix" by creating a patch and telling people to redo the whole game again, then yes. Otherwise no. I still have the missing plat from that because of the glitch. Here I am again.

22 minutes ago, Rattamauled said:

100% in every area but it thinks my game is only 99.04% complete.

Same *high five*

43 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

Yeah, while I didn't do them all in Croft Manor. It would be stupid for collectibles to be missable in a game that allows you to "clean up". And for confirmation, Powerpyx told me he tried it with and without the croft manor stuff and didn't make the difference.

Its impossible to try WITHOUT

When you finish the flashback, all collectibles get AUTOMATICALLY added to your inventory if you dont collect them

I know, bloody strange as it makes collecting yourself a absolute waste of time

Well, I got Completionist and Dr Croft no problem. Dr Croft popped when I got the last collectible at the end of the story, and then completionist popped right before the ending credits. I didn't do anything special as far as I know, unless the murder investigation quest is what causes the bug..

- Did the challenge and all relics in Croft Manor

- Got that hidden relic from the Invasive Species quest

- Did everything possible before the final quest, saved the murder investigation for the very last, and picked up the note and knife.

Edit: I'm on PS4 Pro also

Edited by Pokedude97
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

- Did everything possible before the final quest, saved the murder investigation for the very last, and picked up the note and knife.

I already tried a lot of combinations, including this one.

But then the two objects from the final mission (Photo of Crimson Fire and Unuratu's Amulet) don't get added to the collection.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nocturnalscult said:

I’ve recieved the 100% completion trophy and I have a 100% save file but dr Croft still hasn’t popped up for me. Anyone know why? :)

Because it's glitched, that's what we are talking about here.

The game fails to add artefacts to the collection, even if you have collected them.

• Like 2

So, I messed around with some potential solutions for a bit...

First, I tried uninstalling the game completely, and relaunching the game (no update 1.03). There are some slight changes (mostly minor UI stuff), but the most interesting one I noticed was that whereas my fluency in Mam was previously 100% complete with the 1.03 patch, without the patch, it was now 96%. However, the only artefact that was missing was still Missionary Work, which does not give any proficiency (and which I've described as being glitched out before).

Something that really helped me was turning on the frame overlay, in Options -> Frame. Along with displaying your total completion, both in terms of percentage and artefacts collected, it also displays the number of collectibles gathered in your current region. I've gone through each region (so far as I'm aware), taking note of how many collections are in each region, as listed below:

Cozumel: 9

Peruvian Jungle: 44

Kuwaq Yaku: 54

Trial of the Eagle: 4

Paititi: 145

Cenote: 20

Head of the Serpent: 1

Oil Fields: 6

San Juan: 53

which adds up to a total of 336.

Currently, I have 335 / 336 listed as per the frame, but the only one I'm clearly missing is the glitched one from the collection, which is not actually missing. If anyone else is having trouble or doubts, turn on the frame! If anything, it'll confirm that something is in fact missing...

Well, my hopes were kept up till the very end. All i had left for 100% was Pantheon of the Gods (Antique Knife). All other artifacts collection were 100%.. and of course that last one glitched, stuck at 87%. fml. 

I hope it will pop randomly during my DO playthrough like it happened to others.

46 minutes ago, spncryn said:

So, I messed around with some potential solutions for a bit...

First, I tried uninstalling the game completely, and relaunching the game (no update 1.03). There are some slight changes (mostly minor UI stuff), but the most interesting one I noticed was that whereas my fluency in Mam was previously 100% complete with the 1.03 patch, without the patch, it was now 96%. However, the only artefact that was missing was still Missionary Work, which does not give any proficiency (and which I've described as being glitched out before).

Something that really helped me was turning on the frame overlay, in Options -> Frame. Along with displaying your total completion, both in terms of percentage and artefacts collected, it also displays the number of collectibles gathered in your current region. I've gone through each region (so far as I'm aware), taking note of how many collections are in each region, as listed below:

Cozumel: 9

Peruvian Jungle: 44

Kuwaq Yaku: 54

Trial of the Eagle: 4

Paititi: 145

Cenote: 20

Head of the Serpent: 1

Oil Fields: 6

San Juan: 53

which adds up to a total of 336.

Currently, I have 335 / 336 listed as per the frame, but the only one I'm clearly missing is the glitched one from the collection, which is not actually missing. If anyone else is having trouble or doubts, turn on the frame! If anything, it'll confirm that something is in fact missing...

Thanks for the advice. I keep saying I'm done trying, until there is a clear fix. However, I obviously have nothing better to do with my life, so I keep trying. haha. So far it's looking like I got everything in all regions.  I'm at 332/336.  It's obviously just a glitch making it seem like we don't have them. Maybe mine are side story related things that are not showing? I feel like I didn't get the note in that one side quest, only the knife. And i'm not even sure what  the knife shows under, but I don't think I see it in my collection.

3 minutes ago, Godwulf_MTL said:

Well, my hopes were kept up till the very end. All i had left for 100% was Pantheon of the Gods (Antique Knife). All other artifacts collection were 100%.. and of course that last one glitched, stuck at 87%. fml. 

I hope it will pop randomly during my DO playthrough like it happened to others.

My 100% and Dr.Croft popped while i was at 87% on Pantheon of the Gods, all other were at 100%. But i had picked up all items for it. It all popped  about 1 minute after my last collectible pickup.

1 minute ago, CaylaNicole said:

I feel like I didn't get the note in that one side quest, only the knife. And i'm not even sure what  the knife shows under, but I don't think I see it in my collection.

On my second playthrough, I specifically did this quest the moment I arrived in Paititi, and made sure to collect the note by the fire before I collected the knife. The note itself doesn't count as an artefact, and it doesn't pop up with a notification, so I'm pretty certain it doesn't actually count for anything besides the quest completion. You also can't go pick it back up after the quest ends. 

The Antique Knife is part of Pantheon of the Gods, if I remember correctly?

There's definitely some stuff that's available only from quests; I remember specifically that the Skull (can't remember the collection right now) is given by Manu in San Juan after finishing a quest for him involving either a tomb or crypt. Maybe there are some more others can fill in!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CaylaNicole said:

And i'm not even sure what  the knife shows under, but I don't think I see it in my collection.

The knife is under Pantheon of the Gods.

I know exactly wich ones are missing for me and I also keep trying and trying, because this bothers me to hell.