October PS+ Predictions

kidson2004

With September on the verge of wrapping up, what do you think will be in October’s lineup? 

PS4: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, either Nioh or Resident Evil Revelations 

PS3: Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 or The Evil Within

PS Vita: Not sure as I don’t own one

PSVR: Not sure. 

What about you?

I think they should add last of us along with diablo 3 on ps4 while ps3 gets dark souls 2 and the darkness 2 would be a good lot of games for them both as for ps vita, I would say give away killzone that was on there along with burning skys or what ever that game is called and ps vr just give away alien isolation along with it being a cross play game for that and ps4.

It's a win win for everyone if that is the kind of games that are free.

• Like 1

PS4: God of War, Far Cry 5

PS3: Fifa 19, RDR

PS Vita: Steins;Gate 0, Michael Jackson HD Experience,

PS VR: Farpoint

Yeah! <sarcasm mode on> That's how much "predictions" are worth IMHO.

;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

Just now, PooPooBlast said:

Not in a blue moon! (imo :P)

Actually... I would rather say that there is "some" chance for it one day...

Have this strange feeling that CD Projekt RED can provide such a gift to Sony Players...

Imagine that they will provide "only" a base game. Then "hardcore" :D Players will go for DLCs anyway = profit.

Just now, Smashero said:

Actually... I would rather say that there is "some" chance for it one day...

Have this strange feeling that CD Projekt RED can provide such a gift to Sony Players...

Imagine that they will provide "only" a base game. Then "hardcore" :D Players will go for DLCs anyway = profit.

Well crap you have a point there xD. It'll be great for those to try the game out. I bought the complete edition a while back and completed it during the summer so I guess deep inside I don't want it to be a plus offering haha. 

In terms of profits I did notice that whenever the game is on sale and the dlcs as well, the complete edition tends to be worth less than the separate dlcs on sale combined. Interesting :hmm:.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PooPooBlast said:

Well crap you have a point there xD. It'll be great for those to try the game out. I bought the complete edition a while back and completed it during the summer so I guess deep inside I don't want it to be a plus offering haha. 

In terms of profits I did notice that whenever the game is on sale and the dlcs as well, the complete edition tends to be worth less than the separate dlcs on sale combined. Interesting :hmm:.

If that will be only a base game - Play it! Trophy lists stacks x3 :D (Did all three of them ?)

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Smashero said:

If that will be only a base game - Play it! Trophy lists stacks x3 :D (Did all three of them 1f913.png)

Woah! Just checked your profile. Impressive man! And I realize that you're Polish so you must be extra proud of CDPR B)

Quick question: I never stacked a game from different regions so suppose something like the witcher was given. Does that mean I'd have to create an EU account (provided they also receive the same game as NA as a freebie) and purchase ps plus there? 

Edit: nevermind! Completely forgot that the complete edition has a separate list from the regular edition :)

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SanhRim said:

They already gave both metal gear

Both? There are still several games (or versions of games) that haven't been given away yet.

On 22/9/2018 at 9:28 PM, Lava_Yuki said:

PS4: Crash Bandicoot, or a random Metal gear solid game

PS Vita: World of FF, now that the new one is announced

PS3: Disgaea 3, or maybe Resonance of Fate. Rune Factory Oceans wouldn't be too bad either.

"The new one" is basically a DLC for the original one.