Hi people

Scarletfox84

Good morning everyone(or evening for some of you) Hope you're doing well :)

I found out about this site last night and it seems cool so I thought I'd say hi.

So um hi I'm from Ontario Canada and been playing games since I was little lol thx to

my cousins pretty much dragging me into it. The first system that I could call mine was playstation

I mostly play rpg's cause I like games with good stories that I can be a part of and I'm obsessed with

leveling and improving my character,lol it's like bad, :P

I loove Bioware games(Dragon Age, Mass Effect) their def my fav company right now I wish they had

more games on here..um if they do that I dont know about pls let me know.

I so hope DA3 comes out soon I can't wait for that :)

I like other stuff to like some shooters and action types as long as they can keep me interested enough to

keep going like Borderlands and also I like creepy games like Bioshock,oh Bioshock you seriusly freaked me the 

hell out sometimes,but it was fun...lol anyway I could keep going on forever but I should stop.  Ok take care

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the site!

If you enjoy those games, you might also like Oblivion / Skyrim / Dragon's Dogma / Kingdoms of Amalur. Dragon Age 3 is supposed to be released in the near future, if I'm not mistaken.

Happy gaming and have fun browsing the forums.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

lol oh I played kingdom hearts and loved it. I didn't really get a chance to play the 2nd one though :( 

I havn't goten around to bioshock infinite either yet. Ugh my schedule is kinda nuts right now and I 

barely have time for the games I have now but I'll most likely be getting it sometime.

And um I'm just north of Toronto right now in that wierd border area where if you walk 10mins north or east

you end up in a differently named town...but technicaly its North York even though I get mail sometimes and it says a dif

town on it..its really weird