Aww hell yiss!

4 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

that girl kinda looks familiar...... is it she was in a cartoon or a comic books?

Yes, she's a big children cartoon and comic star. Also has alot of audiobooks which i mostly listened too.

Very similar to Benjamin Blümchen. (They actually have a shared universe)

Edited by Sundr0wn

On 29‏/9‏/2018 at 5:47 PM, Sundr0wn said:

Yes, she's a big children cartoon and comic star. Also has alot of audiobooks which i mostly listened too.

Very similar to Benjamin Blümchen. (They actually have a shared universe)

I don't remember much on the cartoons, but I believe I do remember her in comics when I was a child, way back in where I live they used to sell these huge comic books ( around 400 pages or more ) contain a collection of comic strips, varied from Tin Tin, Sport Billy, Asterix & Obelix, she had a few comics in there.

lol! back then I usually don't read any comics the main character for it is a female character, I always say these are girlie stuff xD I believe that was the reason why I remember seen her before, though this didn't last forever starting from Disney characters I was into animals and furry stuff, there I got a crush on Daisy Duck ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2.10.2018 at 1:10 PM, Regenrosen said:

Oooohh boy, I'm from Austria and I grew up listening to Bibi Blocksberg audio books for like... thousands of hours 1f602.png So great to see it's coming back as a game, gonna have to play this for nostalgic reasons!! 1f60a.png

Well it is simply a "race game". No real story at all..... Just something like cart raceing games such like nickelodeon.....

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Aluminium_Sirius said:

P.S. How to obtain „Among Fiends”? Can people join online?

Better to be among Friends than Fiends ;)

(Yeah, I know - typo :P).

IIRC this game doesn't have online part. I did it with 4 controllers by myself, just by reaching the finish line with all 4 chars.

• Like 1