Platinum already achieved wtf

18 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Why do we even let these threads to be made in the first place.

OP wanted to ask why there is already one plat achiever of the game which was just released - I do not see anything wrong with that.

27 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

There will always be a copy for a tester oder an influencer way too early and when they are done they give it to a friend or nephew or whatever. if you are not one of them well deal with it, whats the point in being the first plat if you have to rush the game for it

Yep, that's for sure true, but I think not everybody knows about that, so that's why people ask "how", since the game has not been released yet.

Despite the obvious cheaters/"hackers", there were / will be often cases mentioned by you.

A copy for a tester? Lol

Get with the program people

you need 88 people to start a solos blackout match, unless they gave out several hundred copies early and had a special server open just for them then this shit was hacked because the server Hasnt even been live for 24hours

and there are reports that the zombies easter eggs were locked up until global launch

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

A copy for a tester? Lol

you need 88 people to start a solos blackout match, unless they gave out several hundred copies early and had a special server open just for them then this shit was hacked because the server Hasnt even been live for 24hours

and there are reports that the zombies easter eggs were locked up until global launch

Ok maybe in this particular case it's a bit more complicated... Ok, impossible :D to get a plat beforehand, but it doesn't change a fact that in general for some games such things happen - legally.

Easiest (a bit poor) example:

https://psnprofiles.com/game-leaderboard/7855-super-destronaut-dx

:D

Edited by Smashero

2 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

A copy for a tester? Lol

yeah you totally get it ?

and you totally forget when they do use testers in the finall round that are just "normal" players. this happens. like they give copies to ingluencers to write news and tests about it. weeks before launch. 

I don't work in game business.. (well I kind of do actually merchindise..) but I work in IT testing vor my company. its maybe small but to get the work done we need some fantasy... sometimes I feel like videogamer don't have any :P

May it be that this is a special case but you can't lump everything together.

3 minutes ago, Ai-ds_low said:

yeah you totally get it 1f644.png

and you totally forget when they do use testers in the finall round that are just "normal" players. this happens. like they give copies to ingluencers to write news and tests about it. weeks before launch. 

I don't work in game business.. (well I kind of do actually merchindise..) but I work in IT testing vor my company. its maybe small but to get the work done we need some fantasy... sometimes I feel like videogamer don't have any :P

May it be that this is a special case but you can't lump everything together.

lets be realistic here, just for a moment

can we all do that? And lets think for a second..

the game was unplayable until just a few hours ago, anybody who had early access who booted up the game couldnt even connect to the servers, all you could do is view the damn trophy list up until yesterday afternoon lol

and as ive already mentioned, you need atleast 88 people connected to server that wasnt even online yet just to start blackout

not to mention winning it 10 different times

then going into multiplayer and prestiging

and then beating 3 different zombies campaigns

you would need the finished game months in advance and special powers to play on a server that basically didnt exist yet

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

lets be realistic here, just for a moment

can we all do that? And lets think for a second..

the game was unplayable until just a few hours ago, anybody who had early access who booted up the game couldnt even connect to the servers, all you could do is view the damn trophy list up until yesterday afternoon lol

and as ive already mentioned, you need atleast 88 people connected to server that wasnt even online yet just to start blackout

not to mention winning it 10 different times

then going into multiplayer and prestiging

and then beating 3 different zombies campaigns

you would need the finished game months in advance and special powers to play on a server that basically didnt exist yet

I'm with you on that, obviously a trophy hacker. weird that in this same thread, there's a trophy hacker here with instant PS4 games. that nightmare guy. he seemed to have just created his psnprofiles account to just reply to this thread. seems a little bit odd, at least for me, could he had something to do with it? who knows but even if it was trophy hacking... it'll more likely to be on a jailbroken PS4, yet those are only up to system software 5.05 that people could jailbreak, from what I could see. I'm sure Black Ops 4 require's, most likely, the newest update software 6.00 or either 5.55, so that could also rule out the trophy hacker and now we have to revert back to what if it really was the devs just testing them, and unlocked them on their devkit consoles and syncing them. 

Edited by MyAssStretched
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

So are we just going to willfully forget that the devs do have to try this shit out internally too?

Not me. When they take trophies seriously they need to make sure it pops. Maybe not play with 88 others or grinding multiplayer for months, but that is why dev menu's are sometimes found still in the game.

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

A copy for a tester? Lol

I agree with you, coming from a game like call of duty already nothing surprises me,  this franchise has always had those kind of players :P 

1 minute ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Not me. When they take trophies seriously they need to make sure it pops. Maybe not play with 88 others or grinding multiplayer for months, but that is why dev menu's are sometimes found still in the game.

So are we now just assuming this was a hacker and not a dev account left public with trophies popped or do we know for a certain this was a hacker who popped the trophy with a debug menu that was left unintentionally in the game?

Well if they made the mistake of leaving a debug menu still in the game and it was found by a hacker already, then you're definitely not looking at a rare platinum for this one :D

My guess is as good as yours. Might be a tester who accidentally synced trophies after popping all trophies. In the end I really do not care a lot myself, so will leave all the panic and distress about this to other people. First achiever does not mean anything for AAA games anyway, so no reason to get worked up about it or anything.

• Like 3

interesting situation considering it sounds like you need to be online to earn the trophies...last news I heard, jailbroken ps4s can only be used offline...possibly a debug menu?...a dev?...are there cross-platform play or features?...not sure if save file manipulation would lead to earning all trophies...curious to hear how it was done...

Edited by ProfBambam55