JeManquedHygiene

Best boosting method by far - bots only

7 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Hi, I've just achieved 100% completion on this game and thought I would share with you a boosting method that absolutely crushes every other boosting method I've tried, including those described in the trophy guide. I've come across some random video on Youtube that proved invaluable, and no one seems to know about it on PSNP, so here you go :

The video is useful to show you the exact location, but does a poor job at explaining stuff and I had to figure out a few things by myself. Basically :

• Create your own warzone

• Select Forest as only map, and Beacon Theft as only game mode. Set match length to 15 or 20 minutes at least so you have all the time you need.

• Set 11 bots.

• Disable every single weapon, secondary weapon and ability for every class, except for those that you want to boost.

• You're going to play in the Helghast team, so make sure that the class you're going to boost is "Helghast only". Other classes can be "VSA only" or preferably allowed for both teams.

• Tweak everything else as desired (low health, instant respawn time...). Also friendly fire is useful to get rid of allied bots stealing too many kills from you.

• Start the game. If you spawn in the VSA team, quit and try again

• Once you spawn as Helghast, run towards the enemy beacon and jump on the nearby rock. You can steal the beacon before jumping, but that's not mandatory.

If you've done everything correctly, enemies will only have knives and won't be able to hurt you once you're on the rock, since they apparently cannot jump on it. Instead, they will just flock around you and stop moving, becoming perfect sitting ducks and boosting partners. 1f600.png

For extra performance, you can set the game so that the enemy team only has support class and has the spawn beacon as its only ability. Enemies will die and reappear instantly right in front of you ! Of course that's only possible when you're not boosting support class yourself.

This method is especially effective for all drone-related abilities, but you can also use it to your advantage for a lot of other stuff, including weapons. It will save you an insane amount of hours.

Thanks, this will help in the future when i will start the game.

nice, just when I'm done with the competitive part of the online this comes up xD

14 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

nice, just when I'm done with the competitive part of the online this comes up xD

Ha, I know that feeling a bit. I was already about 30% done when I found out about it. 😁

May I also suggest this technique to quickly boost cloak kills

On 10/20/2018 at 6:18 PM, JeManquedHygiene said:

Hi, I've just achieved 100% completion on this game and thought I would share with you a boosting method that absolutely crushes every other boosting method I've tried, including those described in the trophy guide. I've come across some random video on Youtube that proved invaluable, and no one seems to know about it on PSNP, so here you go :

The video is useful to show you the exact location, but does a poor job at explaining stuff and I had to figure out a few things by myself. Basically :

• Create your own warzone

• Select Forest as only map, and Beacon Theft as only game mode. Set match length to 15 or 20 minutes at least so you have all the time you need.

• Set 11 bots.

• Disable every single weapon, secondary weapon and ability for every class, except for those that you want to boost.

• You're going to play in the Helghast team, so make sure that the class you're going to boost is "Helghast only". Other classes can be "VSA only" or preferably allowed for both teams.

• Tweak everything else as desired (low health, instant respawn time...). Also friendly fire is useful to get rid of allied bots stealing too many kills from you.

• Start the game. If you spawn in the VSA team, quit and try again

• Once you spawn as Helghast, run towards the enemy beacon and jump on the nearby rock. You can steal the beacon before jumping, but that's not mandatory.

If you've done everything correctly, enemies will only have knives and won't be able to hurt you once you're on the rock, since they apparently cannot jump on it. Instead, they will just flock around you and stop moving, becoming perfect sitting ducks and boosting partners. 1f600.png

For extra performance, you can set the game so that the enemy team only has support class and has the spawn beacon as its only ability. Enemies will die and reappear instantly right in front of you ! Of course that's only possible when you're not boosting support class yourself.

This method is especially effective for all drone-related abilities, but you can also use it to your advantage for a lot of other stuff, including weapons. It will save you an insane amount of hours.

Just recently returned it and it saved me massive amount of hours from boosting Buddy and Guard Drone. Thanks for the post :) (still have 7 abilities to max out which are Cloak kills, Turret, Stun Blast, Stun Drone, Stealing, Revive Drone and Spawn Beacon) Btw it might be out of topic but I have a question, is there any fast way to grind 50 wins for co-op mode solo? I saw a topic talking about taking headshots standing at the sandbags and banking points for DMZ map but not sure about it. Here's the topic I saw, including an attachment of picture as well:

Topic: 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/intercept-expansion/250072-its-possible-get-co-op-captain-playing-solo.html#post6368466

Picture attachment:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7493&d=1407456801

Winning a coop game on solo is manageable once you're comfortable enough with this game mode, but it's still going to be much longer (and boring) than a game with a few friends in my experience. 50 wins are quite a grind and there is no shortcut that I know of, unfortunately.