The Heist Length

FranciRoosters

29 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

Here we go again with the plebs that equate money with length in games.

So sick of this shit.

It's a quality DLC. If people rush through it to get trophies faster, whose fault is that? Took me about 3 hours, and I enjoyed every second of it. If that's not worth $10, don't buy the DLC lol...

I know what you mean, gonna be getting the season pass myself this week... it's a bit cheaper than the 3 separate levels on their own (gotta save a bit of money where I can after all).

But with how people are saying it's about 3 odd hours, the price they're asking for I think is fine.

Already seeing people bitching about this and making asinine comparisons to the Witcher 3 dlc. In Ireland, this is an €8 pack whereas the Witcher 3 dlcs were €25 expansions.

I get it, money is tight and we want to get the most bang for our buck, but a sense of perspective wouldn't go amiss either.

17 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

Just got the 100% at 3 hours. I actually really liked this DLC. Insomniac's Black Cat is awesome, and the crimes didn't take 7 years like the base game.

Helps that some of the districts don't have anything in them (save for backpacks and landmarks if you haven't gotten them), so really, only half the map you need to worry about this time around too :D

17 hours ago, Pokedude97 said:

Just got the 100% at 3 hours. I actually really liked this DLC. Insomniac's Black Cat is awesome, and the crimes didn't take 7 years like the base game.

Also, the challenges are generally easier.  Had Ultimate on most of them within a few tries, and the rest in an hour or so.  Spectaular on every one on the first try.  Now I just need to finish up the dlc story and crimes for 100%.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

On 24/10/2018 at 0:13 PM, LepreCon1991 said:

Already seeing people bitching about this and making asinine comparisons to the Witcher 3 dlc. In Ireland, this is an €8 pack whereas the Witcher 3 dlcs were €25 expansions.

I get it, money is tight and we want to get the most bang for our buck, but a sense of perspective wouldn't go amiss either.

So unless a DLC is as good and/or as long as Blood and Wine, it's trash? haha.

Personally I'm happy with quality over quantity, especially with Odyssey and Red Dead about to suck up so much of my time.

37 minutes ago, ComplicatedMC said:

Agreed, don't know why everyone in here seems to think it has to be 40 hours of DLC to be good?

well i dont think its not worth its money its not bad but the ending was unexpected but also felt a little cheap i just hope the 2 and 3 is a bit longer i actually hoped that each dlc has its own story 

On 10/26/2018 at 0:09 PM, JPageMartin36 said:

So unless a DLC is as good and/or as long as Blood and Wine, it's trash? haha.

Personally I'm happy with quality over quantity, especially with Odyssey and Red Dead about to suck up so much of my time.

The first part is what I'm arguing against.

The second part is what I am arguing for, hence my saying "sense of perspective".

A little short but I really enjoyed it. Finished in 2 days (≈ 4-6 hours). Still have to finish 100%. Can't wait for the rest. At first I was worried when I heard it was really short but I guess those people did not see some of the "DLC" initially released in Arkham Knight (Harley/Scarecrow DLC). This was nothing like that.

P.S. Not hating, I love the Arkham games.

On 10/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, luigino0911 said:

A little short but I really enjoyed it. Finished in 2 days (≈ 4-6 hours). Still have to finish 100%. Can't wait for the rest. At first I was worried when I heard it was really short but I guess those people did not see some of the "DLC" initially released in Arkham Knight (Harley/Scarecrow DLC). This was nothing like that.

P.S. Not hating, I love the Arkham games.

Finished in one sitting, and enjoyed it, especially Black Cat. ?