Errand boy + friend with benefits trophies.

shlomaniac

On 10/27/2018 at 1:15 PM, Erkawest said:

Yeah Powerpyx guide mentions who, what and where to find

Here's more detail for item request triggers in chapter 2

I will be updating this in the order I got them

*Dutch's pipe: Talk to Dutch in front of his tent (can be done in start of ch 2)

*Hosea's novel: Read some books under Hosea's tent and find out he likes to read

*Pearson's naval compass: Start a game of poker, hopefully Pearson will join. Complete one game (Pearson won mine) and he will mention it

*Mary Beth's Fountain Pen: Walk up to her tent, if she is writing in a book, talk to her and she will mention the pen

*Javier's Oelander: After rescuing Sean, Javier will sit at the Domino table and fletch arrowheads. Talk to him and he will ask for some Oleander

*Jack's story book: When you go fishing with Jack (like quest 13), he will mention that he forgot a story book at the previous snowy camp in Ch 1

Where is Jack's book? I'm in the snowy camp but i can't find nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Just got "Friends with benefits" trophy. Mind this, dominos or poker doesn't count in chapter 4. Half way through ch 4, I went back to the camp and did a companion activity with Micah (finally showed up). After completing this, trophy popped

Thanks for the heads up.

I've currently done 2 out of 5 for Errand boy and to be honest I'm not worried about it, just curious. Did any of you guys find Sadie in the camp after her mission in Chapter 3? Later in that chapter or in Chapter 4? And Jacks request, are we available to do it in Chapter 3 or 4, or is it just available in Chapter 2 after Abigails mission? Jack dissappeared for me after Abigails mission, and Sadie dissappeared after her mission in Chapter 3.

2 hours ago, JrsAlster said:

I've currently done 2 out of 5 for Errand boy and to be honest I'm not worried about it, just curious. Did any of you guys find Sadie in the camp after her mission in Chapter 3? Later in that chapter or in Chapter 4? And Jacks request, are we available to do it in Chapter 3 or 4, or is it just available in Chapter 2 after Abigails mission? Jack dissappeared for me after Abigails mission, and Sadie dissappeared after her mission in Chapter 3.

Sadie moves places after her mission (for me at least), she was no longer by the provisions wagon but at the campfire or by the other ladies. I can confirm I’ve seen Jack in Chapter 3 but I handed in his request in Chapter 2 after Abigail’s mission so not positive if it’s still available later. If it’s still in the log, I think it would be safe to assume that it’s available to be handed in.

Edited by olivetheturtle

3 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

Money Lending and Other Sins , do i need to complete 3 ? in map on first part of the quest ? i just finished one and add the box and it finished. while the remaining "?" are still on the map.

Its not finished until you collect all 4 loans back, 3 in the first part and 1 in the last. You can put the money back in the box at any point after collecting one or all of them

OK thanks to your clarification i got errand boy and I'm only missing one companion activity on Chapter 4.

The only thing i worry about is completing the honor stories because people reported problems with the money lending missions. 

Anyone who completed it and got the trophy? 

On 29.10.2018 at 0:57 AM, JrsAlster said:

You can get both errands done for Sadie and Jack in Chapter 4. 

11 minutes ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

Can anyone confirm at what point in chapter 4 do companion actives spawn? Or is it just totally random?

Should be random but for me I didn't get any companion activity besides the exclusive bank robbery. To be fair I didn't spend as much time in the camp in Ch.4 compared to the other chapters.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in chapter 4 trying to get my last companion activity. On the map in camp it shows a small circle right next to my bed labeled "companion". I've looked everywhere in the house and can't find anyone to do it with. Anyone else experienced this? I'm hoping another one will spawn since this seems glitched. 

Edited by aidan2110

15 minutes ago, aidan2110 said:

I'm in chapter 4 trying to get my last companion activity. On the map in camp it shows a small circle right next to my bed labeled "companion". I've looked everywhere in the house and can't find anyone to do it with. Anyone else experienced this? I'm hoping another one will spawn since this seems glitched. 

While in a mission, your companion/s is usually indicated by a grey dot. I think it's just a glitch when it shows a companion on the map like that. Every companion activity I did, started from a white label with some sort of a picture like for example a wagon wheel inside. In chapter 4 there was a companion activity with at least Uncle and Pearson.

• Like 1