Target will have the *best* 2018 Black Friday deals (prices)

XjaegerbombX

I'm all in for the Sony 55" X900F this year for Black Friday. It's about time I buy a good TV.

That way I'll actually be motivated to play these damn games. I've had Red Dead Redemption 2 sat on my TV stand for almost a week, still sealed. Just can't find the motivation to play it yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kidson2004 said:

THIS folks is why I wait on games to have good sales like this! Best believe I’m plucking up God of War (again so I can finish it), SC6, Detroit Become Human, Skyrim, etc. R.I.P to my wallet along with everyone else’s wallet. 

same here ... getting those game too. except GoW -- platted that already.

I hope Best Buy has good deals - they haven't been posted yet that I can see. I still have Gamers Club Unlocked, but IIRC last year it didn't stack with the BF prices. Now that the program is on its way out, maybe they will let it stack? Even if it doesn't stack, I found in past years that the best deals vary by game.

I'm not really looking for any specific games, but I always enjoy browsing the deals online. I usually find a couple of things to open my wallet for.

physical unfortunately, might be able to be ordered online (just gotta take a look when/if it shows up).

i know sony has something planned for that week (last 2 times they had great sale) but a worse flash sale.

Edited by kingdrake2

Cool thanks for the info gotta check em all.. since I'm gotta start shopping list for my family/relatives and some friends.. ?✌oh I was thinking maybe I should do one give away here on this awesome community.. perhaps one year psn or a $50 gift card ^_^v

Edited by Silently