Easiest 70 Gold Medals

NaseemJohn

(That's funny how things escalated quickly, I just told him to not put people wrong with wronge statments and a wild 12yo fanboy with kiddy comebacks come to help him, sigh, is real? Last post for me on this thread as it seems pointless to keep going and the amount of salt is higher than any seas could contain)

Sarcasm when you have no argument at its highest, keep going, there is a difference between 10/10 and 1/10 ezpez, now if that's your only way to credit, that's sad tbh.
Does a 60% average TH really told me "git gud" ? Can't stop laughing, judged by a scrub bragging more than he could ever be able to. plz.
Especially when he dares to say "i'm not one to look down on others nor do i think i'm some kind of beast" followed by "you suck" and "git gud", discrediting himself in a single sentence, gold. Nothing to say much about the fanboy, stopped reading after "cry me a river".

Edit : Btw @RustyDiamond I love the way you're comparing us both with 1 single example (which we have both, so I don't see your point, we both have same retarded easily plats, your argument is clearly invalid, only difference is : he doesn't seem to have a psp, otherwise he would proly doing them on this support too), yeah I did "my name is mayo" because it costed 0.25€ on the store, who wouldn't? thought almost every TH had them in 1 or several amounts, oh, wait, indeed they have it. :) 
Also, having 2 platforms is forbidden now? you can't judge someone on that, it's silly, I can't plat' a game I made on ps4 AND on psp while i'm on a ride for example? having more retarded arguments or we done?
You wanna compare us both? (it's a bit out of topic but ok) : you can compare profiles easily on the same games they played both, and from what I see (https://psnprofiles.com/NaseemJohn/compare/MercureUnleashed) we can clearly see who's able to finish a game and who's not. ;) Also most of his games which seem "hard" aren't finished (<3%?), he mostly 100% games with (>80%) average, sort them it'll be clear even for you ;) 

Also, that's funny, "He has 250+ ultra rares while you got less than 40", made me laugh, you're talking raw while you should talk in %, he played 515 games, I played 156, how the hell can you compare such difference with raw numbers instead of %, meh I guess you just proved your whole argument is non-sense and stupid, but w/e it has to be cleared.  Someone with 99% completion is someone who can finish the game he started, someone with 60% is someone who can't, whatever if he's 1 or 2 rare plat' of games. Nothing proves I couldn't do the exact same rare plat he has, but he proved he couldn't finish the exact same games we both played,that's the only possible comparison and guess what? nailed it. Now move on.

I'm done arguing btw, you're 100% right omg this game is so easy, you can Gold any single mission at first try in replay, otherwise you're just a disabled person and you need to "git gud", and listen everyone : just do anything this PGM says to, because he can be trusted, he's humble, he's skilled and he said he made everything in replay with low deadly eye, which is, tbh, useless in any single mission, you don't need this, you could even do make most of the missions without even looking at the screen, 1/10 too easy.

Thanks for your work tho, it brought someone to create much interesting thing : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A-KDkbLHjXM3aRYcidsHNF9MqgObj08RJkcAwgNp990/edit#gid=0

Which is more relatable (but once, each one has its own gameplay, what's easy for someone isn't for someone else)

Edited by MercureUnleashed

On 07/11/2018 at 5:22 PM, Noirlingua said:

Great idea! I just did that and it showed 71 gold medals but the trophy progress was at 98 I guess I get one more :)

Almost the same here: 72 gold medals and I went from 97 to 98% in Social Club. So some of the missions don't count. I get it for the optional

Spoiler

Rhodes bank robbery

but what could the 2 others be...

[edit]: And the 73rd got me the trophy.

Edited by KennethMcCormick

Alright guys, now this discussion made me really unsure. I'm still doing challenges (66/90) and was planning to start on gold medals after I was done.

But how many have actually done it via replays? I am afraid that I will do replays and get maybe 50/70 medals, the rest being too hard with a replay Arthur. Do I need to be worried?

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Alright guys, now this discussion made me really unsure. I'm still doing challenges (66/90) and was planning to start on gold medals after I was done.

But how many have actually done it via replays? I am afraid that I will do replays and get maybe 50/70 medals, the rest being too hard with a replay Arthur. Do I need to be worried?

I dont think so... i've checked your profile and, you don't have to worry anything. It's very doable for you. 

12 hours ago, MercureUnleashed said:

[...]

Why do you waste your time and energy in arguing, when you simply can spend it in another playthrough to get 70 gold medals? Since gold medals are not required for any other trophy, it shouldnt be a big issue.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mori said:

Why do you waste your time and energy in arguing, when you simply can spend it in another playthrough to get 70 gold medals? Since gold medals are not required for any other trophy, it shouldnt be a big issue.

Indeed, got baited by kids, (btw that's mostly why I avoid rockstar/fortnite/minecraft communities), won't argue next time, that was pointless you're right.

I was just trying to explain him that he wasn't everyone and not everyone could gold on replays, then he went mad with his dog and started as shittalk, (didn't know people could be salty so easily and for no reason but w/e, 97' - 98', stopped arguing when I saw their ages on their profils) but I guess they'll keep going to have the last word, so I gave up.

Anyway to get back on this topic, which should be called "MY easiest 70 gold medals" :

@erkawest : I stay on my position : It's faster/easier to get them on first try and i'm encouraging people to do it this way instead of playing them on replays, I don't see any reason to play them on replay except having harder times, it's not impossible, but it's neither "very doable", and not only because of the player's skills, but the game is bugged on so many missions that sometimes you have to restart a full mission because a bug occured or a NPC went retard.

(Still it's easy to say "I did every missions on replay while you could just do them first try and trying to make it easier than it actually is, but w/e)

@Mori Ahah I liked the game once, but I wouldn't do another run to get the 70 golds, it would be over 40h wasted, but yeah 

(Btw only 5medals left and I still have full epilogues 1 and 2 to do, I heard from a real guide that it was easy to get golds in these chapters, so I'm not worried for me)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Btw only 5medals left and I still have full epilogues 1 and 2 to do, I heard from a real guide that it was easy to get golds in these chapters

I got 5 of them without even going for it.  There is a mission that requires you to spam X for 10 seconds in-between cutscenes and that's it.

Actually it would be nice if some people with the trophy provided some insight on missions as well. Maybe there is something to tweak in the list . Cause I won't be going for the trophy anytime soon and only added some info from my personal experience or what people said here. 

3 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

@NaseemJohn Would you add link to @Akrioz's spreadsheet to your first post? It's very well formatted but also little bit hard to find in this thread.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the advice. Is it alright the way I did it? I'm not very familiar with editing or inserting links on this site so let me know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Akrioz said:

I got 5 of them without even going for it.  There is a mission that requires you to spam X for 10 seconds in-between cutscenes and that's it.

Actually it would be nice if some people with the trophy provided some insight on missions as well. Maybe there is something to tweak in the list . Cause I won't be going for the trophy anytime soon and only added some info from my personal experience or what people said here. 

Could you manage to do the episode 5 mission about just running to the doctor? I make a perfect run and I can't get Gold, dunno why lol

31 minutes ago, MercureUnleashed said:

Could you manage to do the episode 5 mission about just running to the doctor? I make a perfect run and I can't get Gold, dunno why lol

Dunno, I did it at the first try. I will do another playthrough for golds some day, so I will have to re-earn it.

1 minute ago, krispo123 said:

Do I need to complete all of the challanges in one turn? Or can I do for example step 1 and step 2 in one round, then start over and do step 3 (Like gta 5)

No, you have to get them all in one play of the mission. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Is "Enter, Pursued By a Memory" bugged? I tried a few times with 80%+ accuracy but never get the checkmark for it.

That's the one with the Wolves if I remember correctly? For that one I try not to miss a single shot since there's not much enemies to kill, missing 1-2 shots can instantly lead to failure. Use the schofield revolver it's the most accurate pistol and just use auto aim all the time. 

1 hour ago, NaseemJohn said:

That's the one with the Wolves if I remember correctly? For that one I try not to miss a single shot since there's not much enemies to kill, missing 1-2 shots can instantly lead to failure. Use the schofield revolver it's the most accurate pistol and just use auto aim all the time. 

it is definitely bugged, I missed one (!) shot (not even a real miss, i shot a dead one) and didn't reach gold. not missing a shot is obviously the best you can do but this doesn't change the fact something is wrong here