Finally

Burgins

9 hours ago, johntatsi said:

Never in my life had I actually said "what the fuck" out loud to a game before today 

There's thousands of "what the fuck" games out there that millions of "what the fuck" gamers spend billions of "what the fuck" dollars on. It's pretty fucked up.

Edited by dmm121182

On 11/15/2018 at 3:57 PM, Bbrit1776 said:

It looks fun. Somewhat reminds me of the sims.

That's what I can see looking at the images now and all that.  Problem is, it's a bit pricey and I'm not sure on it, but it does look like fun at the very least.

Though the odd trophy description could use a bit of grammar editing, like this one here:

I've got a Playstudios!
You've bought a Playstudios before being uncharted

I don't quite understand it from the description.  I understand that it's a play on the PlayStation (image gives it off), but "before being uncharted"? I am confused.

On 2018-11-21 at 3:06 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

That's what I can see looking at the images now and all that.  Problem is, it's a bit pricey and I'm not sure on it, but it does look like fun at the very least.

Though the odd trophy description could use a bit of grammar editing, like this one here:

I've got a Playstudios!
You've bought a Playstudios before being uncharted

I don't quite understand it from the description.  I understand that it's a play on the PlayStation (image gives it off), but "before being uncharted"? I am confused.

You can buy consoles in the game. After the first few in-game months, that console stops being sold and if you haven’t boughten it by then you can’t get it anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone will read this but this game is buggy as hell, So far i've had these issues

-Completing a "main objective" that involved going to an event, went to it.... game said i hadn't and was basically in a dead game with no chance of progression
-The game bugged and set my characters level to 1, It won't go higher than that now. 

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had any issues at all... 

10 minutes ago, Ruukan said:

Not sure if anyone will read this but this game is buggy as hell, So far i've had these issues

-Completing a "main objective" that involved going to an event, went to it.... game said i hadn't and was basically in a dead game with no chance of progression
-The game bugged and set my characters level to 1, It won't go higher than that now. 

I played it on PC a while back, and the exact same bugs occurred. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they fixed those bugs on the PC version, which means they know what they need to do. Not really surprised that the game is buggy on PS4 - it seems like the developers are not getting the game tested enough before a release.

On 1.12.2018 at 7:38 PM, Ruukan said:

- The Pipper App didn't work anymore and therefor the progression bar always was at zero
- Had my collaborator study and i got stuck in the finish screen
- Stuck on the way to the TV
- Since the first patch it's impossible to invite friends to ANY event. Always says i don't have any even if i have 5 -7 in my phone list with 100% bar.

Had to start over 5 times already...it's almost impossible to finish one playthrough. This is by far the buggiest game i've ever encountered on the PS4. 
I'm really pissed i payed 25+€

• Like 1