Glitched trophy "I'm in the money!"

jooohnny32

Strange, he was the last one for me and I got the trophy with no problems at all.  Rescued that dragon and was given access to Gnasty's Loot and obtained the trophy in the process.

But it still seems like a strange glitch that can occur regardless, so, that's still good to know in case it might happen to those unlucky ones.

What I did was left a couple of gems lying around the HUB world where Gnasty's loot would be unlocked.

That way after I got given the last statue I was able to back up my save to the cloud and then collect the last gem and watch Gnasty's Loot unlock.

Safe than sorry! But I don't think it is a very common glitch.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Confirming this trophy is glitched, got all other trophies except :gold: "I'm in the money". 

I think the glitch isn't preventable by withholding some gems. I do know that I picked up a gem after I 100% completed Artisans world.

The extra gem I got was from the guy with a big bag on his back so I advise not to hit him after you get 100% in that level.

As you can see there are 101/100 gems in Artisans world making it a total of 14001/12000.

PS-Messages-20181213-221759.jpg

Image https://ibb.co/zrpcLhH

Edited by A1rPun

On 11/15/2018 at 7:26 AM, jooohnny32 said:

I have yet to meet the requirements, but according to some users on Reddit this trophy is unobtainable if the dragon that you rescue after beating Gnasty Gnorc is the one that causes your progress to reach 100%. Either leaving some gems or dragons unobtained on purpose seems to prevent this glitch.

I'm taking this thread as source.

Hmm, I had him as last dragon, but definitely had gems to earn (from speedways), so who knows. 

• 2 months later...