60 members have voted

1. 1. What should my 99th platinum be?

• Mass Effect 2
    • God of War: Ascension
    • Bioshock
    • Sports Champions
    • Little Deviants (Vita)
    • Resonance of Fate

So I am fast approaching #100 and I already know that will be Resistance 2. What I don't know is what I should work on for #99.

I have 6 different choices and all of them have valid reasons for being up there.

1. Mass Effect 2 I need to play through on Insanity and clear up some misc. trophies. I had put this game off for 2 years because of how mediocre I found it the first time. On my second playthrough I liked the game better but I still don't see what all the hype was about. Nonetheless it is a good plat to have and if I don't get it as 99 it will be soon after 100.

2. God of War: Ascension-need to beat the game on hard with all the misc trophies. Now this is the one I was initially leaning towards because i have the other 5 platinums, but to be honest I really thought this game was a let down from the other 5 and I haven't been able to get back into it. I am at the dog fight (so about halfway done) and once again I will get the platinum (I just don't know if it is #99)

3. Bioshock-Need to play through on hardest difficulty with Vita chambers turned off-I put this game on hold for 2 years as well because I freaked myself out playing it (I am an absolute wuss for horror) and when I finally got around to playing it it became one of my favourite games this gen. Now I feel this could be a good 99 because of how much I liked the game and it has a challenge to it as well.

4. Sports Champions-Believe it or not this would be the second hardest plat on this list and I think that puts it in contention to be considered. People might not vote for this one because they think it is just a Move game but it is THE move game (bundle in game). This could easily be my hardest plat obtained (it would have to fight 3d dot for that honor) and it is extremely rare .87%.

5. Little Deviants-this would be the hardest plat on this list and like Sports Champions it is THE Vita game (original bundled title). This would be an extreme challenge to get as the Gold stars do not come lightly.

6. Resonance of Fate-I haven't started this one yet (picked it up really cheap recently) but I have been itching for a good JPRG for awhile now. WKC left a bad taste in my mouth and I would like to refresh that by platting a good RPG (WKC is good but the grind is murder). This is one of the tougher RPGs to plat so it also makes a good choice for #99.

So now that you have seen my reasoning behind these 6 choices please cast your votes. I will check back on Sunday night to see which game I attempt to make #99

Since you have Honour Upheld, You might as well get Little Deviants out of the way.

Yeah I was the 4th to get it :D The first was the Regional Coordinator for Easter Ontario, The 2nd was the PS rep from Toronto and the 3rd was the PS rep from Edmonton.

Canadian Playstation Reps for the WIN ^_^

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Yeah I was the 4th to get it :D The first was the Regional Coordinator for Easter Ontario, The 2nd was the PS rep from Toronto and the 3rd was the PS rep from Edmonton.

Canadian Playstation Reps for the WIN ^_^

I got Honour Upheld on March 4th so i'm not even on the leaderboard but I'm 11th to get LD platinum

I probably could've done it quicker but I was playing Uncharted and Rayman also at the same time.

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Voted for Sports Champions. We have the game at home and it's great fun, but really difficult to obtain the trophies. This platinum would be a real addition to your already impressive collection!

I don't think Resonance of Fate Platinum is that hard to get, there's some grinding involved (for the Arena or whatever it was called), you can use an exploit to get a lot of money to make weapon parts for the ultimate setup, and follow a guide to be sure to do all the quests.

Nothing to bad, but probably will take longer then most of the other games, even from scratch (I think the typical 100 hours for an RPG, but I don't remember how long it took me to get the Platinum).

I'm voting for this one, since it's the only one you said you didn't played, so I would start with it. On the other hand you could just play through (getting most things done) and then getting the Platinum on other game, since I do advice you to take your time while playing Resonance of Fate to enjoy the story (even if I'm sure a lot doesn't make sense until NG+.. since the story is kind of hard to understand the way it's told).

• Like 1

I'm voting for RoF because it's a great, highly underrated game that I personally enjoyed thoroughly.  However, that may differ for you.

I wouldn't say it's hard (maybe Neverland?) but otherwise it's just a very different battle system.  

Should be something you truly enjoy and something that you want to do since it will mean the most to you, personally. :)

EDIT:  I would go for any of them since it's for 99.  Up to you though. 

Edited by daftprophet

Megamind. And Hannah Montana as #100. So awesome!

I already have Megamind :shakefist:

Anyways I was actually considering HM as my #100. I thought it would be really funny to have that forever stuck as a milestone. I don't think anyone else in the world would have that as their number 100 so it would be unique as well.

Mass Effect 2. Great game, suicide mission is a B!tch on Insanity. Proper respect platinum.

I'm with you on your opinion of Ascension, I thought it looked nice but the mechanics and story sucked.

Edited by Bullstomp