Is there a way to boost the 3 MVP?

Urabraska-

Played for like a week and only got MVP once due to sheer luck. Every single game i'm always at the bottom due to people pulling 360 no scope style of headshots without aiming from across the map. Almost got my 2nd MVP just now but i lost in make it count knives because he somehow threw a knife while in the middle of doing a dodge roll. 

• Like 1

It isn't that hard, I usually get one every few games in the 32 players game modes, but it should be easier in the 16 lobbies.

If you're not that good at PvP you can try the races, even if your horse is not that great it's still doable, but I find them pretty boring.

The mvp awards are pretty stupid in the team based games and don't go to the best player.

In the mode for getting points with different weapons, the person with the most kills instead of points will get mvp, in capture the flag the person who "defends" a territory the most will get it even if do nothing else.

Can be pretty easily cheesed.

Or go for the Open Horse races. I got my trophy in 3-4 hrs that way.

Collect all flares 1st to win. I used a trick that I figured on the last win, keep expanding your mini map and get the closest flare to you. I know it seem obvious but its not. You don't get the closest flare on the regular size mini map like you do when you expand it.

i REALLY had a hard time with this, after losing over a week straight with not one win. i went into my stable and grabbed the free arabian horse. i kept bonding with it. pat it constantly. might have to repeatedly hop servers. i dunno if they equal out the horses in the race, but i seemed to do better. i got my first win in random checkpoints yesterday. and then 2 wins today in a lobby of 9 horrible players. if the server is full you prob wont get it, the races youll prob never win. i won ONE because i got extremely lucky everyone crashed and me and one guy were in front and i shot him by luck. but all the random flame races i seem to keep getting in second in and those were the best chance i had. if you play really early like around 3 am especially during a weekday it seems to have less players. i did the best when there was only one high rank person in there with me because even a level 60 can suck sometimes. but if you see a bunch of level 10-15 they prob have no clue wtf they are doing which increases your chance. you just have to be extremely patient and say to yourself this is going to take some time and youll win

9 hours ago, EmoKitten4 said:

Played for like a week and only got MVP once due to sheer luck. Every single game i'm always at the bottom due to people pulling 360 no scope style of headshots without aiming from across the map. Almost got my 2nd MVP just now but i lost in make it count knives because he somehow threw a knife while in the middle of doing a dodge roll. 

Can anyone please tell me how to do the Flaco Hernandez move? He's a Gunslinger who can dodge & headshot. 

How do people do this move?

10 hours ago, EmoKitten4 said:

Yes you can boost it and that's how i got the trophy. Get 3 other people and join a posse together and start a race. The race i got into only had 5 people in total so we voted the random out and played 3 consecutive races and the people i was with let me win the 3 races and I got the trophy. 

6 hours ago, W571WE said:

Or go for the Open Horse races. I got my trophy in 3-4 hrs that way.

Collect all flares 1st to win. I used a trick that I figured on the last win, keep expanding your mini map and get the closest flare to you. I know it seem obvious but its not. You don't get the closest flare on the regular size mini map like you do when you expand it.

How do u expand it ?

1 hour ago, dokkanexpert said:

Can anyone please tell me how to do the Flaco Hernandez move? He's a Gunslinger who can dodge & headshot. 

How do people do this move?

Do you mean the dive mechanic?

Just aim and press square, you will dive most likely dodging your enemies' bullets,  then you can aim and get a quick headshot, I do that all the freaking time on PvP, a move that rewards the skilled player  :D