Hardest Platinum?

Terminator Salvation, so hard, so tough, 10/10 game though, the voice acting was spot on and John Connor looked exactly like Christian Bale, also the diversity in the enemies was really surprising, honestly playing that game was an absolute dream, the graphics are easily on the same level as Crysis 3 on max on PC, it actually looks like a next gen game, story was better than the last of us tbh. Just the greatest game I've ever played and also the hardest plat ever, took me a fucking day! Yeah I know right, talk about making space on your calendar for that one.

• Like 1

None of my platinums were hard to attain but the most difficult was...

Soul Calibur V. 

Batman Arkham Asylum, I spent a good few weeks trying to master those freeflow challenges

!

Only took me a day or two to master :P

Edited by Serburkulosis

In terms of skill and multiplayer probably Syndicate, as some of the multiplayer trophies are real difficult, particularly since most of the other players playing online are mince, and coop is the name of the game.

For single player only plats, probably Disgaea 3 or Demons Souls. Final Fantasy XIII was a hell of a grind, but not technically difficult...

Without a doubt some of the psn 100%'s take more skill than full game platinums though. I thinkmI'm more proud of 100% in Shatter and Critter Crunch than any single Platinum I have!

Well I have three, and they are ranked from hardest to easiest but all were fairly close to eachother:

1. Injustice: Gods Among Us 

2. Vanquish

3. Batman: Arkham City

Currently working on Mortal Kombat, need a good online booster xD. But if i get that, it would be first, then Injustice and so on.

Edited by Cookie_Krunch110

LittleBigPlanet 2 - I don't remembet what where the levels but there was 3 levels, being 1 of them the fight against negativitron) the hardest levels to ace

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Had to finish the game 3 times, I was spotted somewhere and lost 3 books by my calculations and in that game is better you being stealth or else your life will be hard. But the bosses were easy, specifically the third and the forth bosses, the third when you start you go behind a wall and when he jums if you press square at the right time you win with 1 punch, the forth boss if you own the cloak system and a laser gun you kill this boss real fast

Batman Arkham Asylum - The challenges are so hard

Im proud of my Red Faction: Guerilla platinum. So many hours online. But it wasn't really hard just tiresome.

For hard i must go for Modern Warfare 2. The spec ops part was punishing when I played it. (My brother, whom i played it with, and I were both new to FPS games at that time). I was ecstatic when we finally finished the last level.

Brütal Legend, the stage battles against Ophelia on brütal difficulty was really tough, also getting 50 wins online is, due to the empty servers. The game requires serious skills in strategy. It's my favorite game in this generation, LONG LOVE HEAVY METAL \.../>.<\.../

Edited by BuJabra89

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - very easy to get the trophies however Ultimate Menasor is an exercise in frustration since there are only three flags and you have to capture all of them in a match. Son loves this game and really wanted that plat, poor guy got so frustrated, in the end I had to join a boost group to finish the trophy.