PSN Account got compromised again

MrMike1377

41 minutes ago, TrueAssassin86x said:

Too me that looks like a fake email address i would stop replying to it.

this. please don't let them win Topic Creator. if you do that it just encourages more people like that hacker to do wrongful deeds against the innocent. if haven't tried maybe use another e-mail address not off one of the more common free websites ie yahoo, google etc. might be harder to guess if have something like an verizon e-mail address. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Wow, just wow

I'm happy that you are still going strong man.

I love gaming too and it is part of life.

Trophy addiction is the biggest reason I play on Sony's consoles and well to be honest I enjoy it a lot.

16 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

this. please don't let them win Topic Creator. if you do that it just encourages more people like that hacker to do wrongful deeds against the innocent. if haven't tried maybe use another e-mail address not off one of the more common free websites ie yahoo, google etc. might be harder to guess if have something like an verizon e-mail address. 

I'm trying my best

Just talked to my friend, he can call Sony from Us which is very good and I hope he can convince them to revive my account.

1 hour ago, TrueAssassin86x said:

Too me that looks like a fake email address i would stop replying to it.

https://imgur.com/a/6lREBoV

This is after my 2nd hack drama. My 2 step message was like this for months and Sony said it's ok somehow.

Now they don't even open live chat for my account. Guess I have to wait for my friend to talk to the mighty ”Manager”.

The mail you posted is fake too. PlayStation support doesn’t send multi-colored mails. The mails have the PlayStation logo in the header and they address you by your name. 

If you choose a password make sure it’s random numbers, letters and additional characters. Using words found in dictionaries makes it really simple to hack the account. But that’s just a side note. 

When i lost access to my old account the reps told me you either need to provide the console ID on which the account was created or one of the last receipts to verify yourself. My guess is the idiot who hacked you also has somewhat access to your email account. So first of all, I’d make a new mail account with the above mentioned password criteria. 

Email and chats gets you nowhere so try calling them again and tell them to change the email address to the new one you made because you were hacked. They will then ask you to verify you are the owner of the account by either the console ID or one of your last receipts. 

If all else fails, maybe starting over is an option for you with an account from your current country you live in. It’s been the best decision for me knowing I can at least yell at a rep in my native language if something goes wrong. Aside from that you have a lot more rights in terms of data security in the EU. The EU reps didn’t tell me shit about the account before I could verify who I was. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MrMike1377 said:

Wow, just wow

I'm happy that you are still going strong man.

I love gaming too and it is part of life.

Trophy addiction is the biggest reason I play on Sony's consoles and well to be honest I enjoy it a lot.

I'm trying my best

Just talked to my friend, he can call Sony from Us which is very good and I hope he can convince them to revive my account.

This is after my 2nd hack drama. My 2 step message was like this for months and Sony said it's ok somehow.

Now they don't even open live chat for my account. Guess I have to wait for my friend to talk to the mighty ”Manager”.

Do you have anti-virus and anti-malware installed on your PC? It's possible you could have a keylogger that is collecting your information.

If you don't I would recommend some free ones like spybot search and destroy or malwarebytes anti-malware

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Do you have anti-virus and anti-malware installed on your PC? It's possible you could have a keylogger that is collecting your information.

If you don't I would recommend some free ones like spybot search and destroy or malwarebytes anti-malware

I have Kaspersky on PC but I usually log in to my accounts on my phone. I can't remember the last time I used my PC to log in but it was long ago before all these dramas.

I just asked some folks and they said there is a tool called combo or something that cracks Psn account. More expensive combos result in better accounts. There are all over the place and it's scary to even think about it. You can Google it right now.

The only logical way I can think of is he used that combo to crack some accounts and found my id with 194 platinums and over 150 games. So he talked to the support agents everytime I fixed it and that's why they locked my user. Both of us together used reset option too many times and now they won't touch it again.

The mighty manager is my last hope; I'm still waiting for my friend to call them.

Edited by MrMike1377

I feel for you, bro.  My brother lost his account because he believed someone pretending to be from Playstation, who, through a message via PSN, asked him to log in on a website to claim a $20 reward... and the rest is history.

But your case is on another level.  They are trolling you really hard.  Weird how they managed to hack your account.

Edited by milanbarca82
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I started gaming on xbox in 2008

I played about 500 games or so.

5,000 achievements and sunk so much time into playing with tons of completions.

I was hacked

I started over in 2011

Redid all of my games, played 800 games

6,000 achievements

Even more achievements

Even more completions

I was hacked, and quit gaming, sold half my games for pennies to friends.

5 years later with xbox support sending me to Microsoft and Microsoft sending me to Xbox.

Got my accounts back, but it was too late

I started on psn in 2013 

Got about 1,000 or so trophies and did some server shutdowns and stuff.

My name was too long couldn't change my name like xbox.

I started over again on NekoRave and now I have almost 6,000 trophies and 3,000 games with about 107 completions.

I never gave up, still continued, and know your pain.

I lost everything twice, I had to redo everything almost 3-4 times in games.

Losing everything truly sucks man, I don't even know why ive never given up, but I really love gaming, and I just never wanted to give up it (although I tried for 2 years)

Never give up trying to recover it, took me 5 years but I recovered my accounts finally.

Here's hoping you can man

I've started over more times then I can count but that was because I kept forgetting my passwords. So most my trophies are scattered over quite a few account's. I do have three account's that i've managed to get a fair collection on but it's rather sad really. 

As for my xbox account's. Well I lost my phone and support can't help there at all, I've tried and even the supervisors where frustrated because I could provide every detail from transactions to basic info and serials but because I had no access to any of the 2 Step that required my phone I lost it for good. Unfortunately in Australia once a number gets deactivated it can't be recovered at all. 

Edited by kiguchi1031
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MrMike1377 said:

That’s the weirdest thing i’ve ever seen dude. 

Honestly best of luck with your account, never heard of a hacker as persistent as yours, what a shitshow.

46 minutes ago, Happy said:

That’s the weirdest thing i’ve ever seen dude. 

Honestly best of luck with your account, never heard of a hacker as persistent as yours, what a shitshow.

Same. If they're really this persistent, he might as well let them have the account. They aren't gonna stop trying to hack you OP. They really desire your account for one reason or another.

I feel for you, losing all of your purchases and trophies, I honestly think you'll be better off creating a new account with a completely new email/password using a new computer/phone to create all of this from just to be extra safe.

Edited by Crimsonfire44
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Crimsonfire44 said:

Same. If they're really this persistent, he might as well let them have the account. They aren't gonna stop trying to hack you OP. They really desire your account for one reason or another.

I feel for you, losing all of your purchases and trophies, I honestly think you'll be better off creating a new account with a completely new email/password using a new computer/phone to create all of this from just to be extra safe.

yeah, wouldn't disagree. I was in a pull war for quite some time. 

https://imgur.com/a/Ws4Gb24

What is he trying to do ?

First ACCOUNT BANNED and now this.

Sony is trolling me too at this point. why the hell they can't change the Security option anymore? I gave them a screenshot of my email inbox, My phone messages, My console id ( Both ps4 and ps3) and my old account information But they say they understand my situation and they can't do anything cause they changed my details way too many times. Wow 

I might just let it go at some point ( I'm still fighting for it) but this one of the worst customer service I've ever seen.

12 hours ago, NekoRave said:

I talked to these guys for 5 years and at the end of it, just took the right person to make it work.

You're luckier than I am, I always get the incompetents and despicable. Sony support is by far, far, far the worst in the industry. Even worse than EA or Activision, something I could not believe before that was possible.

• Like 1

If you are using the same PC each time you are resetting passwords or just in general using it to log into Sony's website or chat I would strongly recommend using a different source.

Sorry, didnt read the whole thread but worms, trojans etc could be at play here.

I would try changing all of your details on a new / different PC / cell phone.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MrMike1377 said:

His location was somewhere in iran too. Hmm

This guy doesn't fuck around.

Any chance you can get local authorities on it? Not sure about Iranian laws, but in the US I believe hacking is a federal crime.

Or hire a hacker to locate him and pay him a visit with a sledgehammer.

look at the provider on ip? If he isn't piggy backing or using vpn then it might be of use for an investigation or getting back at the person responsible. Only a fool wouldn't mask their  connection though so most likely no help. Also is it possible that you might know who has done it. 

3 hours ago, kiguchi1031 said:

look at the provider on ip? If he isn't piggy backing or using vpn then it might be of use for an investigation or getting back at the person responsible. Only a fool wouldn't mask their  connection though so most likely no help. Also is it possible that you might know who has done it. 

I can't get local authorities on it.

They really don't care about hacking stuff unless it's a multi-million Top dog Company and it's a messed up country to begin with.

I mean people Kill and steal millions of paper and they don't go after them, It's that bad.

Sony completely blocked my access to Live chat and calling them again will get me nowhere as the said they changed Security Options way too many time.

I told them I have screenshots that support my claim and just as usual, They said ” We understand your situation but we can't help you in this case”

Honestly, This is not one of the worst but actually the worst customer service I have ever seen and The fact that they hack your account this easy is ridiculous.

I spent my hard earned cash in the middle of my Fubar country to buy games and Grinding all those hard Trophies to see them getting flushed down through the toilet.

It's a lost cause but I'm going to report the account as much as I can to suspend or ban it permanently.

I'm going to start PC gaming again and just forget about it.

Have a great time folks

On 1/15/2019 at 1:55 AM, MrMike1377 said:

I'm going to start PC gaming again and just forget about it.

Have a great time folks

Your probably aready long gone but as i said that looked like a fake e-mail so its your own falt falling for some scam. But hey goodluck PC gaming but i here PC and steam get hacked all the time.

Have you ever tried typing your e-mail between quotation marks on Google? It will show only pages with the words exactly as they were typed.

Perhaps your username, e-mail and password were compromised. 

I sometimes receive that infamous generic e-mail ("I am aware blablabla is one of your passwords. Lets get directly to purpose. Not one person has paid me to investigate about you. You don't know me and you are most likely wondering why you are getting this email?") then I typed the credentials mentioned on the e-mail and found them on this page here. The page says "2014-07-12" (July or December?), and the only sites I registered an account on using said username, e-mail and passwords before this date are...

Desura

Tom's Hardware

Computer Hope

Intel Community

SOE Gaming Community (Sony)

ExitLag

SOE was hacked back in 2011, but I did not have an account registered there before that date, and there are no reports of it being hacked again prior to July/December 2014.

Activating the two step verification could have prevented all this headache, though.

EDIT: It was Destructoid that leaked my credentials. The site was hacked twice (the first time in 2009, but the most recent one they never made public).

Edited by Neyaru