Hardest PS Vita game you have played?

GetMitched

I'd probably have to say the hardest for me was Gravity Rush due to its DLC. Still not too tough though :)

I think the correct term to be used for GR's DLC is challenging >___>

some of the Knytt Underground challenges are riduclous

I definitely agree... >__>

• 8 months later...

The hardest I have finished is Big Sky Infinity, by a country mile!

I need to go back and 100% it! All I need is: Buy everything in the shop, "Check out my pad" and "King of the skies"

It seriously requires dedication, I'm at the point where I don't think I can play anymore to get enough to buy everything in the shop - also I haven't really been to bothered in going for check out my pad and I don't know the best method for the latter... Apparently deleting your save and starting without the patch after you finished all other trophies?

Can you share your 100% experience?

In my experience, it's been that the game as a whole is reasonably bearable except for one particular part of it that amps up the difficulty and makes the game seem worse than it really is. I had trouble with the following games: Completing the Falu Kohe challenges in Knytt Underground, completeing some of the races in Gravity Rush, Death Mode in Sound Shapes, getting two of the Orbs in Guacamelee.

I need to go back and 100% it! All I need is: Buy everything in the shop, "Check out my pad" and "King of the skies"

It seriously requires dedication, I'm at the point where I don't think I can play anymore to get enough to buy everything in the shop - also I haven't really been to bothered in going for check out my pad and I don't know the best method for the latter... Apparently deleting your save and starting without the patch after you finished all other trophies?

Can you share your 100% experience?

Its not a trophy I found to be worth specifically 'going for' - there are all sorts of wierd and wonderful theories floating about about how to get 4 seperatw bosses to spawn, none of which seemed to work.

The best advice I can give is to definitely delete data (once you've finished everything else) as the patch includes 3 new bosses which seems to glith the trophy (I got 5 different bosses once and no trophy - heartbreaking!)

My main advice is to try a few times a day while watching tv or something, as there is a lot of luck involved.

Perseverance is key, go for it a little here and there - your skill level will naturally raise as you do this anyway, so you are likely to be good enough skill-wise by the time you get the boss spawns to go in your favour.

Also, just accept the fact that you will often get humped by bad randomization - 5 or six times I got three seperate bosses then just hard level after hard level with no boss till I can't handle it and get killed

Edited by DrBloodmoney

Its not a trophy I found to be worth specifically 'going for' - there are all sorts of wierd and wonderful theories floating about about how to get 4 seperatw bosses to spawn, none of which seemed to work.

The best advice I can give is to definitely delete data (once you've finished everything else) as the patch includes 3 new bosses which seems to glith the trophy (I got 5 different bosses once and no trophy - heartbreaking!)

My main advice is to try a few times a day while watching tv or something, as there is a lot of luck involved.

Perseverance is key, go for it a little here and there - your skill level will naturally raise as you do this anyway, so you are likely to be good enough skill-wise by the time you get the boss spawns to go in your favour.

Also, just accept the fact that you will often get humped by bad randomization - 5 or six times I got three seperate bosses then just hard level after hard level with no boss till I can't handle it and get killed

Not sure when I'll get back to it, I was pretty experienced though since I did already get Tolkienesque

ogxtnk.jpg

Master Matchmaker
Formed a marriage pact with all of the officers.

Family Ties
Formed a sworn oath with all of the officers.

Ambition Personified
Cleared the Conquest Mode a total of 50 times.

I have read that these trophies alone is going to take over 20 hours to grind. I like the game a lot but I just cant do it, I wish I had a time machine to go back and give this game to my younger self who had more patience and time to grind for these trophies. 
  • Like 1

Wipeout 2048. I'm terrible at high speed racing games.

Close runners up are Little Deviants (I SO wish the studio wasn't closed, so they could have patched some problems, including making it a little easier) and Gravity Rush (Again, I'm terrible at racing games, which all the challenges end up being)

Street Fighter X Tekken. I want to get the platinum though, because I've never really tried hard enough in fighting games. I'm hoping I can learn how to play fighters better. It's kind of fun anyway. I'm enjoying myself just playing against the CPU.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ is also a b*tch. Sigma 2+ is actually impossible due to retarded AI during co op missions. Not even the master Ninjas can get tet platinum (look it up in the games, nobody has it).

WipEout 2048 and Sonic Racing Transformed are my 2 rarest plats, but they weren't that hard for me. Racing has always been my natural talent in video games.