Compliment the person above you!

Beyondthegrave07

I like your sig too, but the avatar the young Jak standing contrast to the shadow of his future self.- it's a great piece of art and I love it!- besides Jak series is like my have ps2 era games.- Thank you <3-it's Sunset Shimmer from MLP- she's a great character, she had a hard past and overcame it.- relates with me. ^_^

Has a great avatar showing the innocence of youth, over shadowed by the darkness of our future that all must overcome in order to mature into a true adult and sometimes a hero.

Oh, then thank you!! And... where have you been all my life?!

She looks like a great character! My assumed personality of her I also like. I swear I had a feeling that she relate to you. Hard to explain how but I knew it haha.

:) Omg, you get it! You have any idea how much more awesome you have become?!

Edited by Mar

Oh, then thank you!! And... where have you been all my life?!

She looks like a great character! My assumed personality of her I also like. I swear I had a feeling that she relate to you. Hard to explain how but I knew it haha.

:) Omg, you get it! You have any idea how much more awesome you have become?!

heehee I might come off as bubbly but I can get into some detailed breakdowns of items when I want too, Most true when it comes to art such as Drawings or writing.- Thanx alot Mar that's nice. ^_^- I'm calling it a night for now, but your are a awesome person!- and if Mr.Owl ninja'd me My compliment to him is, he is very polite :P<3

Wow! 289 platinums!- Bravo!

Edited by Dashie
  • Like 1

Despite using the word "kawaii" I don't want to kill him. Must be because he is a pretty cool guy with the best signature ever

Fixed it,  I promise I will never make that mistake again :D  *phew* got lucky this time, he didn't want to kill me

PSNP's best owl, no one will ever be as cool as him

Edited by Sadistic Waffle
  • Like 1