Pinselneo

11 kills

34 posts in this topic

play duo, And let one of you get all the kills. that's the easiest way. the most kills we got in a game where 31 (duo)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let the game jump for you with the AFK people and kill them, you'll get a good headstart

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drop ASAP. Currently each game as a max of 32 players and 68 bots. By dropping early there is going to be a lot of bots action. Just learn to be good enough to kill bots and you should be able to get 5-8 kills early enough. Then you can snowball from there. 

Using this method I got 18 kills (Mostly bots for the first 11 kills) 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can do this solo pretty easily... I've only played 4-5 games and got it when I got my first crown royale. Just make sure to scrap lots of items and try and craft a legendary as soon as possible, then go hunting. 

As mentioned before, dropping off late helps a lot... I got 3 kills by killing two AFKers and one guy who had the same idea.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

You can do this solo pretty easily... I've only played 4-5 games and got it when I got my first crown royale. Just make sure to scrap lots of items and try and craft a legendary as soon as possible, then go hunting. 

As mentioned before, dropping off late helps a lot... I got 3 kills by killing two AFKers and one guy who had the same idea.

I just used an heirloom and a shotgun and ended up getting 11 on my 3rd game,  I have 1000's of games in fortnite and was only able to pass 10 kills like 10 times I already have twice in this game so its pretty easy most people are bots.  Look for forges with fire above them to find more kills.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 0:58 PM, PvtVoid said:

Drop ASAP. Currently each game as a max of 32 players and 68 bots. By dropping early there is going to be a lot of bots action. Just learn to be good enough to kill bots and you should be able to get 5-8 kills early enough. Then you can snowball from there. 

Using this method I got 18 kills (Mostly bots for the first 11 kills) 

 

 

is there a way to know whos a bot and whos a human?

i mean many would use this idea at the start :D will be hard to tell whos who lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

 

is there a way to know whos a bot and whos a human?

i mean many would use this idea at the start :D will be hard to tell whos who lol

 

You can deffinetly tell whos a bot and whos not. The bots move around like literal retards, and they also sometimes have high end cosmetics on that human players wouldnt even be able to unlock yet. They also are always solo no matter what game mode you are on from my experience.

Edited by WatertownsFinest
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys I got it. I used the duo method. My friend made chickens and I finished them :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

 

You can deffinetly tell whos a bot and whos not. The bots move around like literal retards, and they also sometimes have high end cosmetics on that human players wouldnt even be able to unlock yet. They also are always solo no matter what game mode you are on from my experience.

Ya pretty much,  and if you come into their radius they will instantly do a 360 and hit out even if they aren't looking in your direction.  Sometimes they get lucky but most of the time they are shit and if they chicken you, you can easily run away.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like an idiot... What is this AFK everyone keeps mentioning? 🤔 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/1/2019 at 2:56 AM, Pinselneo said:

Thanks guys I got it. I used the duo method. My friend made chickens and I finished them :)

 

@Pinselneo oh damn, finish only the chickens counts as a kill? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is currently glitched. Got 11 kills solo twice now and no trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.2.2019 at 2:47 PM, Vlad_4 said:

 

@Pinselneo oh damn, finish only the chickens counts as a kill? 

Yep only the chickens count as a  kill.

 

9 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

This is currently glitched. Got 11 kills solo twice now and no trophy.

There will be a patch next week.Maybe they will patch it.Also the win trophies  are bugged too

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 0:48 PM, SuchRemorse said:

I feel like an idiot... What is this AFK everyone keeps mentioning? 1f914.png 

AFK means away from keyboard it’s commonly used as well to refer to someone who is away from there controller 😆

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Highest I've got is 7 kills, I have no chance of getting this solo. No matter where I land, I get some kills and then end up getting killed myself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, DeejBruce said:

Highest I've got is 7 kills, I have no chance of getting this solo. No matter where I land, I get some kills and then end up getting killed myself.

In my Opinion it's the hardest Trophy. I tried hundred of games and in one, i get 10 Kills and then i was killed. In that Moment i thought I don't want to platinum this game but the next day I was lucky and got it. But it was much easier in the first days when everybody was new. Now there are more Pros out there.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got max 9 kills on solo, it's really frustrating. Anyone wants to help with this trophy? I can help also.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve gotten the 11 kills back to back in solo games and squad games but the trophy is glitched you won’t get it for now, even if you get the 11 kills ):

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropping at the end really makes this trophy and the kills grinding easier. I dropped at the end with 8 AFK players and a bunch of bots and easily got the trophy 😆

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't see how to make anything easier. Now everyone knows that dropping at the end is a killfest so a lot of people do and there barely is anyone inactive.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27 February 2019 at 1:33 AM, GastNDorf said:

Don't see how to make anything easier. Now everyone knows that dropping at the end is a killfest so a lot of people do and there barely is anyone inactive.

I see you managed to get the trophy now - I am having a hard time getting it myself and the best I have ever managed is 7 kills. May I ask what method you went with in the end when you finally got it? Thanks!

 

Congrats by the way :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best Strategy for the 11-Kill-Trophy is a Time Machine. Destination: Release-Day.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2019 at 4:46 AM, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I see you managed to get the trophy now - I am having a hard time getting it myself and the best I have ever managed is 7 kills. May I ask what method you went with in the end when you finally got it? Thanks!

 

Congrats by the way :)

 

Well in the end by playing duo I got 8 kills from the start + 3 kills afterwards. On the last kill my hands were shaking hard.

 

And the worst part is litteraly the gamer AFTER i got 12 kills solely from inactive players right at the start! you can see it there I got 11 and 12 one after the other: https://realmtracker.com/profile/pc/7786725-gastndorf and also got another 12 from inactive.

 

So I'd say try until your luck chimes in.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.