Kill Your Completion 9

4 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

PooPooBlast You wanted to know what I thought about this, so here's a tag. :P

Thanks! And ah man. It's exactly what I envisioned it to be. I've watched many gameplay videos before and looked into it but that's the reason why I held off playing it for so long. Stealth games are one of my weaknesses. Number 1 probably being soul-like games :lol: . Barely progressed in demon's souls and the Surge and I couldn't be assed to try anymore. 

As for stealth, I kinda enjoyed absolution but it wasn't my kind of thing just because of how slow paced everything is (which is the selling point to be fair in stealth games) but yea.. not looking good if I want to try Deus ex :lol:

Idiot me though loves to buy season passes of ps plus games sometimes if a game kinda looks appealing and so idk I'm still torn whether I want to play this or not because I got the season pass for it when it was like $6 and I don't like wasting my money like that. I also I got BF 1's season pass (which was free but the game cost me only $5). At least I learnt to not jump in like this blindly anymore lol. 

Anyways thanks man! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Metal Slime King said:

You can try scolding a cat but chances are kitty don't care. :awesome:

Yeah, cats don't care about anything ?

Just added a kitten to my household & one of my Sims scolds it constantly. I can't find any opportunities to praise/scold my pets to teach them traits though. The guide says it has to be an autonomous action. Well I'm SOL on that when I stack their next actions 8 high, until something catches fire & everyone goes into a panic.

Edited by Gretchen27
  • Like 1

Well, I was ready to get into Game No. 5 today, but instead, I found my den without a ceiling.  Seriously. It had collapsed from water damage overnight.  :shakefist:

So, having a dry and warm house will become my priority over a KYC event, so I am hitting a pause button on my participation.  I was originally scheduled to play 10 games, but I'll have to drop it to a 6 games/ 5 days or 5/6 scenario, based on how long the clean-up/repair takes.

I've got four games in already this month and will be coming out with my reviews on Dishonored and Golf Club 2019 shortly.  

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

2 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Well, I was ready to get into Game No. 5 today, but instead, I found my den without a ceiling.  Seriously. It had collapsed from water damage overnight.  :shakefist:

So, having a dry and warm house will become my priority over a KYC event, so I am hitting a pause button on my participation.  I was originally scheduled to play 10 games, but I'll have to drop it to a 6 games/ 5 days or 5/6 scenario, based on how long the clean-up/repair takes.

I've got four games in already this month and will be coming out with my reviews on Dishonored and Golf Club 2019 shortly.  

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

That totally sucks!  I went through a flooding of the lower floor of my house 15 years ago. I was living away with work and the wife had to deal with the insurance and everything. I got home a few times to play the hard ass with the contractors but the wife hated the whole ordeal. She's informed me if it ever happens again, she's throwing a match at something dry and walking out rather than have to go through it all again. I'd argue with her but after 30 years, I know better than that.

Hope everything works out with a minimum of rage-inducing occurrences. *fingers crossed*

2 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Damn, that's rough. Hopefully everything gets sorted in a reasonably swift manner.

7 hours ago, Kevvik said:

That totally sucks!  I went through a flooding of the lower floor of my house 15 years ago. I was living away with work and the wife had to deal with the insurance and everything. I got home a few times to play the hard ass with the contractors but the wife hated the whole ordeal. She's informed me if it ever happens again, she's throwing a match at something dry and walking out rather than have to go through it all again. I'd argue with her but after 30 years, I know better than that.

Hope everything works out with a minimum of rage-inducing occurrences. *fingers crossed*

6 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Damn, that's rough. Hopefully everything gets sorted in a reasonably swift manner.

Thanks for the support. I got to spend most of the day cleaning up and making phone calls. Or rather, waiting for people call me back.  Argh.

I figure, I've been paying homeowners insurance all these years, it's time to make that money do something. What's worse is that I leave town Sunday for a week, so I gotta try and cram the clean-up crew in pronto. I hate having to play the role of Adult sometimes...

But even though my playing time will dwindle, I'll stick check in on the reviews. VooDoo, I actually hope you dislike games because your negative reviews crack me up.  You truly are an artist at work when using the F word at times. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Thanks for the support. I got to spend most of the day cleaning up and making phone calls. Or rather, waiting for people call me back.  Argh.

I figure, I've been paying homeowners insurance all these years, it's time to make that money do something. What's worse is that I leave town Sunday for a week, so I gotta try and cram the clean-up crew in pronto. I hate having to play the role of Adult sometimes...

But even though my playing time will dwindle, I'll stick check in on the reviews. VooDoo, I actually hope you dislike games because your negative reviews crack me up.  You truly are an artist at work when using the F word at times. Keep up the good work!

It's a long forgotten art, almost brought to extinction by utter rejection or overuse. It's the fruit of years of, ahem... training.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

KYC 9

Game No. 4

Sorry, this has gone on too long.  I have many more things to say about it, but I don't think anyone in this KYC has even played a golf game.  :P In conclusion, if there's a Golf Club 2020, I highly doubt I'd pick it up.  I guess I'll just keep praying EA charges more micro transactions so they can earn enough money for a reboot of their golf franchise.  Just don't put Jordan Spieth's name on the cover - he has Golfing Tourette's Syndrome!!

Final Grade: :bronze:

I played one of the PGA Tour games from the 90s on PC, not my cup of tea. I think the sport would be more entertaining, if the golfers had to play the ball from where it landed, no exceptions. Even if that ment putting on a diving suit and try to knock the ball back out of the pond.  :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

I played one of the PGA Tour games from the 90s on PC, not my cup of tea. I think the sport would be more entertaining, if the golfers had to play the ball from where it landed, no exceptions. Even if that ment putting on a diving suit and try to knock the ball back out of the pond.  :P

1 hour ago, DamagingRob said:

@PerryToxteth I played Hot Shots. Does that count? :P There was also golf in GTA V and probably some other games I don't recall. 

@dizzyshadow That game caught my eye, but I hadn't heard good things about Bridge Constructor.. Wish a Portal 3 would be made. :(

Sorry! Wasn't trying to be flippant in my conclusion statement . I just realized I could go on and write 5 or 6 more paragraphs about this game, but I'm pretty sure the KYC audience never had this game on their radar in the first place. Because I get it. Golf can be boring. But it can also be one of the most stressful and exhilarating sporting events to watch. 

How do I mention someone in a PSNP topic? Because Melanogaster1987 was my golf pal a few KYC's ago. 

And Rob, Hot Shots counts! My first-ever golf game was Mario Golf on Gameboy and arcade golf is quite fun. I have Everybody's Golf purchased, maybe it'll be in KYC 10. 

Edited by PerryToxteth
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Sorry! Wasn't trying to be flippant in my conclusion statement . I just realized I could go on and write 5 or 6 more paragraphs about this game, but I'm pretty sure the KYC audience never had this game on their radar in the first place. Because I get it. Golf can be boring. But it can also be one of the most stressful and exhilarating sporting events to watch. 

How do I mention someone in a PSNP topic? Because Melanogaster1987 was my golf pal a few KYC's ago. 

And Rob, Hot Shots counts! My first-ever golf game was Mario Golf on Gameboy and arcade golf is quite fun. I have Everybody's Golf purchased, maybe it'll be in KYC 10. 

You'll have to [at] them. Once you use the symbol for it, a drop-down box shows up and auto-completes the names you start writing in it.

• Like 1