For everyone wanting the Surgeon Simulator Platinum!

Coplex-XVII

On 1/12/2020 at 5:12 PM, Coplex-XVII said:

Happy it helped you out mate! 
I did find my guide made the game easier for people to achieve the platinum and even helped someone I know who was stuck for years and he smashed it out (Was only missing like 3 trophies!) 

Appreciate you guys taking the time to check it out!

Maybe I'll stand a shot at the platinum...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked this up again as I am tryign for Ultra rare games that I have and I think I’ll be able to do the ones were time are not a factor but getting A++ on all and completing the time ones are insane. No idea how I’m going to do them. With the eye corridor operation I got it down to around like 4585ml but it took me ages to get the eyes in the sockets. They never want to go in the bloody sockets. Got a time of like 6 mins and a rank of B.

Did look at the video for it mentioned here will take a look at the rest of the playlist too. 

• Like 1

I’m eventually getting there it are the eye surgeries that I really struggle with. Best I’ve got so far was a 2:33 on the bog standard surgery not looking forward to the ambulance one as struggling with the stationary time trial. Getting the eyes in quick is really difficult. 

• 2 months later...

So far the trophy for throwing the brain into Bob and finishing the surgery is not popping up for me. I'm very convinced it's glitched because I've done exactly what @Bushido_Cypher did in both the three hour playthrough guide and the specific trophy guide video.

Very wonky controls. Not the hardest platinum out there but it's easy to see why so few people stuck with this game.

18 hours ago, Spaz said:

So far the trophy for throwing the brain into Bob and finishing the surgery is not popping up for me. I'm very convinced it's glitched because I've done exactly what @Bushido_Cypher did in both the three hour playthrough guide and the specific trophy guide video.

Very wonky controls. Not the hardest platinum out there but it's easy to see why so few people stuck with this game.

That one is a bit dodgy keep trying it with that method and it should pop, it's best to try it while working for the Hammer Time! Trophy since you'll be smashing open his head a fair bit lol 

Sometimes you can recatch it too and get more than 1 attempt each time. 

You'll get it mate :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

That one is a bit dodgy keep trying it with that method and it should pop, it's best to try it while working for the Hammer Time! Trophy since you'll be smashing open his head a fair bit lol 

Sometimes you can recatch it too and get more than 1 attempt each time. 

You'll get it mate :D

You sound American, you don't sound Aussie at all in the videos.

• 1 month later...

It is absolutely amazing how people can post videos of them doing seemingly difficult tasks in video games with ease, then I try to copy them and end up fumbling about. 

Super Meat Boy was like this for me from the time I got The Kid to finally getting Impossible Boy. Just a constant uphill battle, yet the people posting YouTube videos probably failed a thousand times before nailing that perfect run. 

Surgeon Simulator will no doubt be my second hardest platinum.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I just wanted to take a quick sec to thank @Bushido_Cypher for this phenomenal video trophy guide! I was able to pop the plat for my 10k milestone and I couldn't have done it without your tips and strategies! For anyone attempting this beast of a game, you would be remissed not to check the video guide out ?

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

@Bushido_Cypher Thank you for your guide my friend, it helped me a lot on my quest to the platinum. I had this game in my backlog and after coming around this topic and watching your video, I was convinced to start it. You make it look so easy, you're breezing through the game so effortlessly, it's amazing my friend ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 23/09/2021 at 8:28 AM, LosAngelesPride said:

@Bushido_Cypher Thank you for your guide my friend, it helped me a lot on my quest to the platinum. I had this game in my backlog and after coming around this topic and watching your video, I was convinced to start it. You make it look so easy, you're breezing through the game so effortlessly, it's amazing my friend 1f601.png

Sorry for such a late reply boss glad it was helping man! 
I am a huge fan of the game, I do wish we'd get IAmFish though :(

• 3 months later...
On 2/18/2022 at 2:17 AM, BushidoCypher said:

Sorry for such a late reply boss glad it was helping man! 
I am a huge fan of the game, I do wish we'd get IAmFish though :(

You did I Am Bread on YouTube as well so I'll be using that when I get around to the game. Was highly entertained by your Surgeon Simulator walkthrough.

• Like 1

On 10/06/2022 at 9:55 AM, AJ_Radio said:

You did I Am Bread on YouTube as well so I'll be using that when I get around to the game. Was highly entertained by your Surgeon Simulator walkthrough.

I appreciate that mate! 
My videos are a bit better now a days, I've learned heaps but those are some of my proud first works I suppose and hope they prove useful if you get stuck at all feel free to reach out to me always happy to offer additional tips! 

Enjoy and thanks for going on the journey with me boss :D 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11.6.2022 at 8:22 PM, BushidoCypher said:

I appreciate that mate! 
My videos are a bit better now a days, I've learned heaps but those are some of my proud first works I suppose and hope they prove useful if you get stuck at all feel free to reach out to me always happy to offer additional tips! 

Enjoy and thanks for going on the journey with me boss :D 

after years of procrastination i decided to start this game soon with the help of your guides. I really hope i can get that plat man. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...