TO ALL ONLINE PLAYER SPAMMERS

OMFGWTFLOLNAJ

There are a ffew decent fighters on there. I had one battle end in a draw and one with a double ko because the other fighters and I fought clean ( best fights and most fun I've had on there ) of course those fights were in between about 4 or 5 spam fights I found myself in. Unfortunatly, its something that is going to happen. We just have to expect it. In a age where people rage behind the anonimity of a computer screen, use a bot upon earning some ingame currency or leveling up, or even worse cheating to earn a fictitious game trophy ( what was last count.. 10000 removd from rankings I think) . Unfortunatly it is how it is. Win at any cost has replaced the win with honor. Its a shame really

I know what hes talking about guys just stand there and use the kick with Lili and Alisa also with Kazuya they well stand there to you come to them and they just keep kicking you can't get away or not its hit.

I'm not the greatest, but I'm actually making an effort to use new moves. I like King though, which means I need to get in close for a lot of throws. It's kind of hard when someone's constantly short punching or doing that cheap triple spin kick that Kazuya has over and over :/

that's the problem with free-2-plays, not usually people who are into the series or learn how to really play but to quickly win and get whatever trophies they need. They dont care about skills as long as it gets the job done. I hate F2P....

dude spammers are everywhere, we deal with them on injustice & mk too, its sad, and it can be so cheap on injustice especially on survival cause thats all people do, they will get what they deserve, all you can do is read them and try to counter it, and know regardless you are and will always be better. good luck on tekken

• Like 1

FRIENDLY TIP TO EVERY ONLINE PLAYER SPAMMERS IN TEKKEN REVOLUTION.

You online player spammers sure are proud of yourselves about spamming those Special Arts. There is no fighter record other than showing your wins. Also spamming your way up just to rank up or whatsoever. Learn to use the command list not just using the SPECIAL ARTS or just mashing buttons. Be a real fighter on fighting games. I am not blaming you on your SPAMMING ways I am not mad either. If you spam, then spam but atleast learn to fight like you know the entire command list of your character. Don't let fighting game players become SPAMMERS VS SPAMMERS. I wish arcade players are playing on PS3 (Tekken Revolution). :unsure:

I am not complaining though. I am just tired of seeing those spammers. I though that F2P Tekken is a great idea to meet pro players and to play with.. But yeah... Almost everyone are spammers. Better head out on arcades and just play there.

i'm sorry to say this but you wont be able to stop them... people just wont learn

• Like 2

Quit whining about spammers... what really pisses me off are people using Law or those girl figures and using endless combos starting right when you let your guard down even for a second. Yes... much more pointless and annoying piece of crap compared to "spammers", Why not use special arts when they are in the came, would you whine about someone just using standard kicks for the whole match?

This game was meant to be a test run for newcomers in the world of Tekken, so, naturally, there will always be "SF-is-best-fighting-game" nerds, the "What-button-do-you-press-to-shoot-fireballs?" bums, as well as the "I-french-kiss-the-controller-to-win" chumps. But a small percentage of people (me included) are already (big) fans of the series (have played 'em all since Tekken 2, and also played Tekken 3 on arcades - I was the king of the local arcade machine) and do play fair, being familiar with most of the control schemes and all.

The whole thing about the abuse of Art Moves is exactly as you should expect: Give a kid a shotgun, and release a bunch of wild animals in a room, kid's gonna go all guns blazing on them critters. However, tell him that the shotgun "has a special button that shoots fire pellets", kid's gonna make kebabs for dinner. Deal with spammers the same way they deal with you, or, if you are a sadistic f##knugget like me, analyze their pattern, counter, and humiliate their sorry behinds.

Stll, if you feel frustrated for not finding a decent challenge, go play Tekken 6 or TTT2 on ranked. Some pretty swell players there, I assure you.

• Like 1

This game was meant to be a test run for newcomers in the world of Tekken, so, naturally, there will always be "SF-is-best-fighting-game" nerds, the "What-button-do-you-press-to-shoot-fireballs?" bums, as well as the "I-french-kiss-the-controller-to-win" chumps. But a small percentage of people (me included) are already (big) fans of the series (have played 'em all since Tekken 2, and also played Tekken 3 on arcades - I was the king of the local arcade machine) and do play fair, being familiar with most of the control schemes and all.

The whole thing about the abuse of Art Moves is exactly as you should expect: Give a kid a shotgun, and release a bunch of wild animals in a room, kid's gonna go all guns blazing on them critters. However, tell him that the shotgun "has a special button that shoots fire pellets", kid's gonna make kebabs for dinner. Deal with spammers the same way they deal with you, or, if you are a sadistic f##knugget like me, analyze their pattern, counter, and humiliate their sorry behinds.

Stll, if you feel frustrated for not finding a decent challenge, go play Tekken 6 or TTT2 on ranked. Some pretty swell players there, I assure you.

Can't really compare Tekken and Street Fighter.  One is 2D and the other is 3D

or testing out some game mechanics for Tekken X SF ^_^