Would you want an apocalypse of any sort to happen? Why or why not? What type of apocalypse would it be?

drummerklg

I pick a zombie apocalypse of course, the zombies could be a mix of fast and slow.  I would because it would be a lot of fun shooting and surviving, it would be like a movie! I feel like society now is too focused on electronics, yes, even us trophy hunters =p.  It's pathetic when I go out to eat with my friends and I see people with their friends just texting, instead of talking to their friends.

Edited by drummerklg

I Really Don't need an Apocalypse, It would definitely Cut my Gaming addiction, there being no Electricity & all

And My Most Beloved Family Members & Buddies would be at Risk of dying...

Now in the Fun Side, Zombie apocalypses are always Fun, as long as You're not Zombie Raped :(

I can't deny it would be pretty fun and awesome ! 

But the facts stand that i wouldn't want anything to happen to my family and best friends 

and we can't deny it will happen eventually 

If there really was a zombie apocalypse 

the world would never come back from that 

There will be an apocalypse of some sort eventually , probably nuclear 

but we'l all be dead by the time that happens .

I would because it would be a lot of fun shooting and surviving, it would be like a movie!

Facepalm. Yes, just how like anything else in real life is like a movie. Maybe after we kill all the zombies we can find some sensitive vampires to date.

how-you-picture-yourself-in-a-zombie-apo

Edited by lporiginalg
  • Like 1

Why would anyone want an apocalypse?! Its so totally nonsense that people want it...and strange too. Too much dust got in your head from the room or what? >.>

Even if the power goes off for 2 min its apocalypse for you guys so why not skip paying the electricity bill and make your very own apocalypse? :P

• Like 3

I don't want an apocalypse. Why? Because:

1) I drive (Where I live, no one follows traffic rules so it is like a crazy breakdown of society/apocalyptic situation all by itself)

2) Any apocalypse means I have to fight the 2.7 million people living in my city. And I don't even have guns  :|

But I do like killing zombies  :awesome: