The doctor is here

Dr_Mayus

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Hey Mayus :wave:

Good to have you on board here as well...you never know when you might come in handy :awesome:

Chambers it is good to see you alive and well after you untimely deletion over at the other site.

Aha, dr_mayus, welcome to the site! cocoasg here... so then, continue gaming hard (yeah, yeah, I cannot think of any innovative or witty phrase to use here)! =3

Also good to see my No More Heroes buddy here as well.

finally, glad to see there's a Drdoctor.gif in the house. Welcome to the next level in PS3 online Community.

I didn't know what had happened to you BDK so it is good to see you up an around with your crazy smilies again.

• 1 year later...

So I am bumping this thread because when I made it it was just because of the other site going down.

Now I am done with that other site and I would like to reintroduce myself to this community. I know a lot of you from back in the day and I am sure I will get to know a lot of you in the future.

Be warned I have a very sarcastic sense of humour, so please don't take offense :P, you will know when I am serious (by my lack of smilies)