PS Plus July Update (EU)

voodoo_eyes

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/19/playstation-plus-your-july-update/#more-135273

Leaving PS Plus in July:

• 3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
  • 3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
  • 3rd July: The Cave
  • 3rd July: Rayman Origins
  • 3rd July: Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:

• 3rd July: Battlefield 3
  • 3rd July: Payday: The Heist
  • 3rd July: Saints Row the Third
  • 3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  • 3rd July: Unit 13

Some good stuff right there

• Like 2

Damn some really good games there.

I have a huge backlog of games though so don't know if I should be downloading more

Same for me. I still have around 40 games in my backlog, and waiting for bad company 2 to arrive in the mail this week. At least I should be able to finish 2 games from my backlog before next month. Luckily I'm only interested in BF3, as I already got the Saints Row one, and Payday I didn't enjoy the slightest when I tried it out a few months ago.

Same for me. I still have around 40 games in my backlog, and waiting for bad company 2 to arrive in the mail this week. At least I should be able to finish 2 games from my backlog before next month. Luckily I'm only interested in BF3, as I already got the Saints Row one, and Payday I didn't enjoy the slightest when I tried it out a few months ago.

The only one I'm interested in really is Saints Row.

I don't get along with FPS at all

• Like 1

The only one I'm interested in really is Saints Row.

I don't get along with FPS at all

I hear you man, it's not my favourite genre either, but I tend to pick them up when I need a break from another game. For me FPS with a controller have an awkward feel to it, I enjoyed them more when I used to play them on a pc. (although Bioshock is one of my favourite games for consoles)

Didn't Saints Row come out for US PS plus ? Last month or something like that ?

Yup, was in the June update for NA, along with Deus Ex and some other game I can't remember.

I hear you man, it's not my favourite genre either, but I tend to pick them up when I need a break from another game. For me FPS with a controller have an awkward feel to it, I enjoyed them more when I used to play them on a pc. (although Bioshock is one of my favourite games for consoles)

I totally agree. I usually get confused between movement and aiming.

I used to play CounterStrike on PC. Found that easier as you aimed with mouse so was more responsive and less confusing :)

Damn, nothing even remotely interesting for me.  :(

A military shooter

A heist shooter 

A sandbox shooter

(where's the variety? :dunno: )

I tried the BF3 Beta, but I didn't get on with it at all (final score after 2 games was 0 kills - uncountable deaths)

I tried the Payday demo, and quit after minutes. I just didn't like it, and I'm not into 4p co-op games.

I've seen enough of SR3 to know I want to stay as far from it as possible. It looks far too.... how can I put this politely?.... "CRAZY" for my tastes.

So, I might give BF3 another go on my alt, but I really can't see me putting any significant amount of time into it.

• Like 1

I totally agree. I usually get confused between movement and aiming.

I used to play CounterStrike on PC. Found that easier as you aimed with mouse so was more responsive and less confusing :)

Exactly! I used to be a hardcore CS player when it first came out (1.5 version), then they decided to update it to version 1.6 which I personally disliked. So I only ended up playing casually helping out some clans in tournaments, until I stopped altogether eventually. Good old days lol.

Good selection of games, Saints Row is awesome!!! Interested to try Payday out!!

My only concern is Battlefield, doesn't it actually work out cheaper to buy the premium with all the DLC than to buy them seperately??

Yeah, can save 20$ that way then buying the season pass for 40$

Season pass is now $24 in the Playstation store in the US.

Isn't it only on sale for the week? Or is it still on sale, because if it is that would be pretty good if you have the main game but still cheaper to buy the premium edition from some places!

SFgnzM9.jpg

There was a leak few weeks ago, looks like it's true ;d.

Yeah it does seem true, although it was missing one game for each month. If it holds up for August as well it'll be quite the treat ^^.

are those dates right? o.O

They seem to be correct yes, considering the info was given by the PS Store and Plus Manager for EU.

Edited by voodoo_eyes