Great Indoor Sale - Ends 3/29

DEI2EK

picked up the hakuoki games, cosmic star heroine, and also:

meiq labrynth of death and trillion. i am not certain if i will play these two, since i have seen nothing but negativity for them, but 99 cents for trillion and $1.50 for meiq were hard to pass on. i love DRPG's so maybe meiq `might' be to my liking.

i also wasn't a fan of hakuoki on the ps3, but sometimes i like games if i try them again down the road. if not, then i will just skip text for two platinums. only otome that i liked was code realize, i love VN's though, not sure why hakuoki wasn't to my liking on ps3 since its got a pretty good reception.

so overrall most of my interest is in cosmic star heroine.

thinking of maybe grabbing a couple of more games but i might just call it a day lol. had psychonauts in mind for 99 cents and both saints row games for $7.50.

Edited by RJP_X

On 3/17/2019 at 9:10 AM, zizimonster said:

I'm interested in Cosmic Star Heroine, but there are complaints that some trophies won't unlock unless you try them again and again.

Is this issue fixed? :hmm:

issue is not fixed but it's a great game in general. though i would advise to have a plus save on some of the glitchiest trophy's so if something does go wrong you'll only lose maybe 5-10 minutes at most.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, kingdrake2 said:

issue is not fixed but it's a great game in general. though i would advise to have a plus save on some of the glitchiest trophy's so if something does go wrong you'll only lose maybe 5-10 minutes at most.

i imagine the vita version has more glitches or are they about the same between both?

5 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

In other words, there is still possibility that some trophies might not unlock, unless we redo it. Hmm...I need to think this through before purchasing since this sale is quite long, and I suck at turn-based RPGs -- The Child of Light is not easy for me even on the easiest difficulty. :giggle:

week 2:

Dead Alliance (ps4) can be boosted with bot matches (not with zombies) even though we like to take out zombies

through the woods (ps4)

inner space (ps4)

Battalion Commander (ps4) can't leave no man behind

senran kagura Peach Beach Splash (ps4) this is going to be bought later in the week i'm pretty sure i'll end up getting this one (nearly guaranteed).

won't be a shortage on games to round up on the last haul. didn't look at the last 500 games so much to get.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

So I took another look as if I didn't spend enough this month on games, turns out I really want that Senran Peach Splash game. But its been on sale before for 50% off. I just have a tickle that its going to hit 60%-70% next month or more sometime later this year.  If it was a musuo hack n slash Id probably jump on it already but its a super soaker shooter kinda game?? Maybe if there is a demo I can try out. Lets hope so!

Wow - this sale really didn't generate much excitement. I thought it was OK myself.

One thing I will mention: if you like IF games, there are ton of them on sale on the Vita. As you would expect, it's really hard to find the sale on the Vita itself, but the PS3 has you covered. A bunch of them are 90% off.

5 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Wow - this sale really didn't generate much excitement. I thought it was OK myself.

One thing I will mention: if you like IF games, there are ton of them on sale on the Vita. As you would expect, it's really hard to find the sale on the Vita itself, but the PS3 has you covered. A bunch of them are 90% off.

yeah there was quite a bit i bought

ended up grabbing like 120 dollars worth of stuff lmao

• Like 2

the last round:

flipping death (ps4)

Neverend (ps4)

SongBringer bundle (ps4)

Code Realize: Future Blessings (vita)

Metagal (ps4) (vita) it's a new game, showed up this week and had 4$ remaining so i bought it.

going to wait till tomorrow to make sure the games i buy isn't going to show up on plus, indoors will last until friday.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 11:42 AM, starcrunch061 said:

IF games?

On 3/25/2019 at 10:42 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Could just be people not posting but still bought stuff. Like me. :P There's so much on sale, it's a bit ridiculous. Spent the $30 I had in my PSN wallet, and called it a day. The amount taken off the 6 games I bought was $130, so I'd say the discounts are pretty darn good. Lol. 

40 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

IF games?

Idea Factory. Best known for the Neptunia series. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Could just be people not posting but still bought stuff. Like me. :P There's so much on sale, it's a bit ridiculous. Spent the $30 I had in my PSN wallet, and called it a day. The amount taken off the 6 games I bought was $130, so I'd say the discounts are pretty darn good. Lol. 

Idea Factory. Best known for the Neptunia series. 

Ah!  Thanks.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:42 AM, starcrunch061 said:

I don't see any Neptunia games at 90% off.  Where are you looking?