NG+ and 3 New Trophies Coming With Patch 1.04

The_Pope93

22 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Fish - on Volga, inside the terminal where you go to get the railcar, in the room where you can lure and kill the Tsar fish, if you turn left after walking in there's a boat with a fish inside of it, hanging down on the right side of the boat is the fish.

Sun - on Caspian, when you go to meet Damir for the water truck mission, at the very start when you get out of your vehicle, head in to the valley area and take the very first left that you can and go down the small drop, directly infront of you is a pole, attatched to the pole is the sun.

Bear - on the Taiga, after you get to the swampy area and turn on the power, use the lift to meet the Admiral and directly behind him is a big map, hanging down infront of it will be the bear.

Exactly!

Here, you will understand what you basically needs to do for DLC Trophy Pack 1, hunters:

-Select New Game Plus

-Select Iron Mode, scroll down to modifiers and select one modifier will choose your last equipment from your last playthrough (I thought this is the best modifier to help!)

-Press "X" to Next/Continue, then select Reader Difficulty.

Enjoy! Best wishes, LMO from IGN Brazil

Edited by LMO_DarkBiG_BR

On 27/03/2019 at 5:07 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Sun - on Caspian, when you go to meet Damir for the water truck mission, at the very start when you get out of your vehicle, head in to the valley area and take the very first left that you can and go down the small drop, directly infront of you is a pole, attatched to the pole is the sun.

Not to be critical because I can't confirm nor deny yet (will update as I'm on Caspian now, will start after work), TrueAchievements reports a different description for this collectible with a photo:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a270711/toy-seller-achievement 

45 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Not to be critical because I can't confirm nor deny yet (will update as I'm on Caspian now, will start after work), TrueAchievements reports a different description for this collectible with a photo:

I was gonna post that info but I couldn't copy past from there and I usually get posts deleted when I link to other sites so I copied from another source. That being said I've read these have a couple different areas they can be found but I have yet to check I dunno why but after this patch everything is acting up and I played and platted it unpatched with less glitches and weirdness than I experienced now

2 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I was gonna post that info but I couldn't copy past from there and I usually get posts deleted when I link to other sites so I copied from another source. That being said I've read these have a couple different areas they can be found but I have yet to check I dunno why but after this patch everything is acting up and I played and platted it unpatched with less glitches and weirdness than I experienced now

I didn't know that, I love psnprofiles but it's extremely restrictive if that's the case? No links? 

1 hour ago, phantomfear9494 said:

I didn't know that, I love psnprofiles but it's extremely restrictive if that's the case? No links? 

I think it depends on the person in charge of looking over these threads sometimes they get deleted sometimes people get away with it either way it's good info to share

2 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

I think there might indeed be different locations which are all valid for the throphy. I can confirm I just got it and I only picked up the sun toy near the water truck mission

• Like 1

Wow, guys, so many complaints and so less answers. To be clear, i would be grateful if someone could answer my questions:

1. Does Iron Mode counts as a modifier, so

you'll automatically recieve MUTATION trophy while playing on Iron mode? 2 trophies at once?

2. How to get your weapon back in New Game +? I choose the modifier for my last weapon, but right now I'm on chapter 3 and still can not find any ways to get my endgame toys, one of which were crossbow. 

Edited by LazyJournalist
Mistake

On 4/4/2019 at 0:48 PM, LazyJournalist said:

Wow, guys, so many complaints and so less answers. To be clear, i would be grateful if someone could answer my questions:

1. Does Iron Mode counts as a modifier, so

you'll automatically recieve MUTATION trophy while playing on Iron mode? 2 trophies at once?

2. How to get your weapon back in New Game +? I choose the modifier for my last weapon, but right now I'm on chapter 3 and still can not find any ways to get my endgame toys, one of which were crossbow.

Don't know about the weapons. I didn't bother with that. For Iron Mode, what I can tell you is I did Iron Mode + Developer Commentary/tapes and got Mutation. I assume Iron Mode alone is enough but I guess include the tapes if you want to be safe. They don't affect gameplay at all. You can just ignore them.

If someone still curious about those trophies: YES, you can get both Mutation and Iron mode in one playthrough. Also, it is not required to choose weapon modifiers, cause for some reason i never got my guns from the final level into NG+. Maybe it's glitchy, or  weapons are hidden somewhere... Don't know. My recommendation - use also realistic weather mode. I was really surprised to play the whole Taiga level while sun were shining brightly. It breakes stealth a little, because that level wasn't designed to be played in a clear day, still it refreshes gameplay in some cases. Also, that level looks awesome in the sun.

Edited by LazyJournalist