Trophies for Trophy Hunting competition (April 1st - April 30th)

4 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

Sorry, but this game does have a trophy guide so i can't count this challenge. It also means you have to complete one more challenge in round 2 before you can begin round 3

All your declarations are approved for round 3

Oh my goodness, I'm not sure how I screwed that up. Honestly, with how many times I had to doubl check all of my lists it probably shouldn't surprise me. 

I'll switch #32 in Round 2 to Knock knock... from Adam's Venture: Origins

So sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by AmarisSkye
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, AmarisSkye said:

Oh my goodness, I'm not sure how I screwed that up.

Don't worry about it. It's easy to not look at the upper-right corner of the trophy list and miss the "TROPHY GUIDE" link, especially for older games. I usually don't look at that part of the page. ;)

Edited by SuperSmash5U
  • Like 1

I have a couple more ready to add, thanks :).  I put the trophy number as well as I know my profile can be difficult to sort through at times.

#6    Trophy # 28,253 - 28,411 ( 7 days trophies )

#7    Dead or Alive Trophy # 28,412 - #28,416

#8    World East - Expand Trophy # 28,429

#9    By This Axe - Conan (JP)  Trophy # 28,429

#10  Combatting Dangerous Machinery - Word Sudoku (NA)   Trophy # 28,438

#11   Exploding Chemistry - Word Sudoku (NA) Trophy # 28, 439

#12   Even Gastlier - Word Sudoku (NA) Trophy # 28,440

#13   It is the King, or his Ghost ! - Conan (JP) Trophy #28,441

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A' – Antiquia Lost – The Start

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P' – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy – The First Steps

6. Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row – Word Seach by POWGI - Sheepdog

14. Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in April – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy – The First Turnabout

22. Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name – Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy – Please Turn in your Badge

26. Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name – Word Search by POWGI – Dog Days

6 more down!  Almost there to round 2, but not like I expected to win, just wanted to see how much I can do.

Five more

29.  Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign) - Sega Genesis Classics: Good Job 
39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018 - Sega Genesis Classics: Relaxin' all cool 
37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies - Sega Genesis Classics: Challenge X
31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game - Sega Genesis Classics: Chillin' out maxin'
7.   Get 5 trophies within one hour - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Wordsmith

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Pulsating Dystopian Nightmare
18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019 - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Lunchtime Anchovies
22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Emulating Universal Benchmark
23.  Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Supernova!
32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP - Word Sudoku by POWGI: Letters Rejoice!

3.   Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R' - Reverie: The Right Side of History
10.  Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name - Reverie: Do You Want To Build A Sandcastle?
12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name - Reverie: Renegade Fighter
21.  Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name - Reverie: There's a Time and Place for Everything
14.  Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in April - Borderlands: Made in Fyrestone

20.  Get 60 trophies within one month - Borderlands: My Brother is an Italian Plumber
25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - Borderlands: Master Exploder
33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games - Borderlands: Careful, He Bites
36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies - Borderlands: Pyro
40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum - Borderlands: 1.21 Gigawatts

6.   Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row - Borderlands: Destroyed the Hive
9.   Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)' in the trophy name (Axe and ex will count as well) - Borderlands: Master Exploder
15.  Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name - Borderlands: Jakobs Fodder
16.  Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name - Borderlands: Discovered Sledge's Safe House
38.  Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy - Borderlands: Borderland Defender

25/40

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

Round 1

37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies
 Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD:
   * Champions of All Districts
  * Champions of the Cathedral

And that gets me to 35 Challenges and Round 2, so here are the first four challenges for Round 2 to round out a 5-challenge block:

(Can I assume that the "get 60 trophies in one month" for Round 2 only activates once you enter Round 2 and not when you get 120 trophies in one month?)

Round 2

34.  Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre
 Dark Cloud / Tycoon (Dark Cloud is an RPG; it's a PS2 Classic so there is no bio for it, but it's clearly an RPG)

3.   Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R'
 Ratchet and Clank / That Sinking Feeling

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP
 Ratchet and Clank / Trade Up

30. Get a trophy from a PlayStation Plus game

Ratchet and Clank / Off to the Races

Challenge:
Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies.

Game:
Wordsearch by POWGI and The Jackbox Party Pack 2

Lab Report (Wordsearch)
Fibbage 2: True Lies (Jackbox)
Fibbage 2: Lord of the Lies (Jackbox)
Fibbage 2: Fire the Writers (Jackbox)

Challenge:
Get 2 PSNP rare trophies.

Game:
The Jackbox Party Pack 2

Trophy:
Bidiots: Six For Money
Earwax: Sound Body

Challenge:
Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy.

Game:
The Jackbox Party Pack 2

Trophy:
Fibbage 2: Eight Isn't Enough

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a playstation plus game.

Game:
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (November 2018)

Trophy:
Earwax: Aural Surgeon

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP.

Game:
The Jackbox Party Pack 2

Trophy:
Earwax: Yadda Yadda

On 8-4-2019 at 4:22 PM, ferrettmerrett9 said:

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018

Outrun Evil: Dead by Daylight

Sorry, Dead by Daylight was released in 2017. Even though DLC may be released in 2018 it's the original release of the game that counts. (all the releases mentioned on PSNP can be used for this challenge)

11 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - Borderlands: Master Exploder

9.   Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)' in the trophy name (Axe and ex will count as well) - Borderlands: Master Exploder

Sorry, you used Master Exploder to lock challenge 25 already. I can't count it for challenge 9

1 minute ago, ladynadiad said:

@CSmit180 - I noticed on the spreadsheet you noted I have 25 challenges, but I turned in 6 on the last post and all of them are noted as valid but you put 25 as the total when it should be 26.

Whoops, error in the formula. Should be fixed now

Completed:
Round 1:

20.  Get 60 trophies within one month
First Sale - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

31.  Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game

Savvy & Strong - Tetris Effect 

Round 2:
9.     Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)’, ‘ex’ or ‘axe' in the trophy name
Egg Hunt - Spyro the Dragon

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP
Novice Cook - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

33.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games
International Rally R-1 - Dirt 4

34.  Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Music)
Tetris and Chill - Tetris Effect

A few more:

6. Starter - Super Destronaut DX: Intruders Edition

14. Double The Fun - Dangerous Driving

22. Platinum Destronaut - Super Destronaut DX: Intruders Edition

23. Super challenge - Super Destronaut DX: Intruders Edition

34. Hot Sauce - Dangerous Driving

40. Another Cinderella Story... - Dangerous Driving

8 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Change it to Borderlands: Fence

You mean you want Fence on challenge 25 then and Master Exploder on challenge 9

I'll accept it this once, next time if something is locked in for a challenge it can't be changed

12. All the letters GREEN: Driveclub - unite in speed bEGinNER

22. All the letters TAURUS: Infamous - jUst scRATched the SUrface

37. 2 PSNP Rare Trophies: Driveclub - Cleanup

38. 2 PSNP Very Rare Trophies: Driveclub - Unbeatable

39. Game released in 2018: One Word by POWGI - Million Dollar Puppy

Today i broke my promise to myself and did a longer search for the still missing challenges if i have easy enough trophies not earned yet in games i own to get them :D ... The answer is mostly yes. Unfortunately the only one i didn't find something for is one i thought i finished already :D  I started One Word by POWGI to complete challenge "east" or "easter" after seeing that the trophy descripton contains Clint EASTwood but only after unlocking that trophy i realised that the trophy name is quite different  :facepalm: Edit: I found something for east ? ...

Challenges completed 28 by now...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

New update, bringing my total to 31:

# - Challenge - Game - Trophy lock

5 - Game "L" - LittleBigPlanet (Vita) - Marvel Marathon

15 - letters: JOKE - One Piece: Burning Blood - Just do as you liKE!

17 - PSNP theme: Comedy - LittleBigPlanet (Vita) - "It's clobberin' time!"

20 - trophy count: 60 total - Kitty Has Claws (trophy for LOCK), 1st - Brawn and Brains, 60th - Battle Hardened

30 - PS+ IGCI -  Am Alive - First Machete quick kill

34 - Favorite genre - Dark Cloud 2 - Mechanical Upgrades

Most of the remaining ones require some extensive play or grind.. the "Super" will require extensive play of either Disgaea 1 Complete (I'm at the middle of NG+, but forgot to unlock Etna mode..) or Dragon Ball FighterZ (need to do the 1st full story Arc), "Hero" requires me a small grind on LBP Vita (easier than on LBP2), "East" and "King" require me to complete 2 story modes on Persona 4 Arena, and the one for ending the story, requires me to finish I Am Alive. The others will just come along those, since most are from I Am Alive, and 1 is Redout (just need to install the game..).

After that, I will start looking into round 2, but I don't think that I will get a full round 2 (probably, not even 35).

Here comes a big update:

Spoiler

1: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A':

A Pirate's Life For Me - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

2: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P':

Set Gorgar High Score - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

3: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R':

Kung Fu Fighting - Resident Evil 5

4: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'I':

Don't Fence Me In - Infamous 2

5: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L':

Hey! That's Not Yours - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

7: Get 5 trophies within one hour:

Surgeon - Saw

8: Get a trophy that has the word 'east' in the trophy name:

Sausage Feast - Stikbold!

9: Get a trophy that has the word 'egg', 'axe' or 'ex' in the trophy name:

Just Experimenting - Saw

10: Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name:

Earn Your 'Burnout' Driving License - Burnout Paradise Remastered

11: Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name:

Time To Earn Your Passage R3 - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

12: Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name:

Kinda Like To Get Back To Work - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

13: Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name:

Kings of Quahog - Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse

*14: Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in April:

Engauge! - Arcana Heart 3

15: Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name:

That Joke Never Gets Old - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

16: Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name:

One Pickle, Two Pickle, Sea Pickle, Four - Minecraft (PS3)

17: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP:

100,000aire! - You Don't Know Jack

18: Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019:

First Kill - Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse

19: Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago:

Chef - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

20: Get 60 trophies within one month:

Number One - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

21: Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name:

Greatest Pilot I've Ever Met - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

22: Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name:

Smash 60 Burnout Billboards - Burnout Paradise Remastered

23: Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name:

Sound the horn on a Silver Lake Super Jump in the Cavalry Bootlegger - Burnout Paradise Remastered

24: Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name:

Reluctant HeroPenny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two

25: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP:

Homerun - Saw

26: Get a trophy that has the word ‘day', 'daily' or ‘gone’ in the trophy name:

Be Gone! - Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

27: Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion:

Thrash Thouzer -  Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

28: Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank:

Maul Ryuga -  Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

29: Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game:

Yesterday's News - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

30: Get a trophy from a PS+ game:

Flush - Day of the Tentacle Remastered (January 2017)

31: Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game:

Set 10 Time Road Rules - Burnout Paradise Remastered

32: Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP:

How Do I Fight Like a Pro? - Dead or Alive 5

33: Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games:

Business and Pleasure - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

34: Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure):

WWSCD? - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

35: Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy:

Your Vote Counts - Hitman 2

36: Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies:

A Use For Scrap... - Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

37: Get 2 PSNP rare trophies:

Wish Upon a Star - Resident Evil 5

38: Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy:

Cavs Magic - NBA 2K16

39: Get a trophy from a game released in 2018:

Perform a 180 degree Flatspin - Burnout Paradise Remastered

40: Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum:

You Suck - Day of the Tentacle Remastered

That's 39/40 for Round 2 achieved (40 being the streak which will be in 4 days). I do have one trophy which, honestly, I'm not sure if it counts. For Challenge 14 (Game released in April), I put Arcana Heart 3; a game whose North American Release Date is in April, but not Japanese nor the Arcade release dates. You decide if this one's okay or not.

For Round 3, my 27/28 game will be Sonic Generations (currently at 13%/D).

Another question for you: Do you prefer multiple smaller updates or one giant chunk as I did? I can see how both could be a pain for different reasons.

UPDATES!

20. (R2) Get 60 trophies in one month (120 since its Round 2): Drive 750 Miles (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

1.   (R3) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": Nerves of Steel (Adam's Venture: Origins)

4.   (R3) Trophy from a game that starts with "I": Only a Real Master (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

5.   (R3) Trophy from a game that starts with "L": Road Rage (LittleBigPlanet Karting)

7.   (R3) Get 5 trophies in one hour: Around the World (Injustice: Gods Among Us) (other four are Superhuman! [Injustice: Gods Among Us], First Steps [Bound by Flames], Road Rage & Making the Community [LittleBigPlanet Karting])

9.   (R3) Trophy with the word egg(s) in the name (axe or ex count): Survive a Marked Man in the Extreme Hot Rod (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

10. (R3) Trophy that has the letters B U N N Y in the name: Earn your B class license (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

11. (R3) Trophy that has the letters S P R I N G in the name:  Complete 5 Burning Routes (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

12. (R3) Trophy that has the letters G R E E N in the name: Get a Little Blood on the Tires (Borderlands [PS4])

13. (R3) Trophy that has the word "king" in the name: Making the Community (LittleBigPlanet Karting)

14. (R3) Trophy from a game that was released in April: Fence (Borderlands [PS4])

16. (R3) Trophy that has the letters F O O L S in the name: Discovered Sledge's Safe House (Borderlands [PS4])

21. (R3) Trophy that has the letters A R I E S in the name: Score a Burnout Chain of x2 (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

22. (R3) Trophy that has the letters T A U R U S in the name:  Adam may yet surprise you! (Adam's Venture: Origins)

23. (R3) Trophy that has the word "super" in the name: Superhuman! (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

25. (R3) Trophy from a game labeled with the theme "action" on PSNP: Jailbreaker (Adam's Venture: Origins)

26. (R3) Trophy with the word "day(s)" or "gone" in the name: 12 Days of Pandora (Borderlands [PS4])

27: (R3) Trophy from a game started before this month and >20% completion: Fish Food (Injustice 2)

28: (R3) Trophy from a game started before this month and still E or D rank: So generous (Twin Robots [VITA])

30. (R3) Trophy from a Playstation Plus game: First Steps (Bound by Flame)

31. (R3) Bronze, Silver and Gold trophy from the same game: :gold: Smash 60 Burnout Billboards (:silver: Score over 50,000 in a Stunt Run & :bronze: Beat the target score in Stunt Run from Burnout Paradise Remastered)

32. (R3) Trophy from a game that doesn't have a trophy guide on PSNP: Kill two stones with one bird (Adam's Venture: Origins)

33. (R3) Trophy from a game that is part of a series of at least 4 games: Just getting started (LittleBigPlanet Karting)

34. (R3) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): House of Ned (Borderlands [PS4])

36. (R3) 4 PSNP Uncommon trophies: Tourist (Injustice: Gods Among Us) (other three are Making the Community [LittleBigPlanet Karting], Fish Food [Injustice 2], & 12 Days of Pandora [Borderlands [PS4]])

37. (R3) 2 PSNP Rare trophies: The Last Kryptonian (Injustice 2) (other is Let's Go On an Adventure [LittleBigPlanet 3])

38. (R3) PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy: Adventurous (LittleBigPlanet 3)

39. (R3) Trophy from a game released in 2018: Power Park your car (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

Edited by AmarisSkye
Fixed my number 9 trophy since I accidentally put in my R2 trophy for R3

This should be the last ones I need to be at all 40 challenges complete. With that, I would like to declare Round 2 for myself.

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP.

Game:
Sly Cooper Thieves In Time

Trophy:
Cooper Calling Card

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games.

Game:
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time

Trophy:
Online Shopping

Challenge:
Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign.)

Game:
Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds

Trophy:
It Could've Been Worse...

Challenge:
Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row.

Game:
Various games

Trophy:
See my trophy log

Challenge:
Get 60 trophies within one month.

Game:
Various Games

Trophy:
See my Trophy Log

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has all the letters B U N N Y in the trophy name.

Game:
Super Weekend Mode

Trophy:
Invader Bunny

Challenge:
 Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word.)

Game:
Squareboy vs Bullies

Trophy:
UPPERCUT HERO

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum (If you don’t have any platinum trophies: the first game you’ve finished the story line/campaign from.)

Game:
Cat Quest

Trophy:
Fashionista Kitty

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (You name your favorite genre this month, and that genre can't be changed as your favorite genre for the rest of this year. This challenge will be a recurring one.)

Game:
Cat Quest

Trophy:
Felingard Lore

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago.

Game:
Call of Duty: World At War

Trophy:
Close Shave

10 minutes ago, xthedestroyer666 said:

Challenge:

Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row.

Game:
Various games

Trophy:
See my trophy log

Challenge:
Get 60 trophies within one month.

Game:
Various Games

Trophy:
See my Trophy Log

You have to decide on one trophy for each challenge and the trophy cannot be chosen for a different challenge so far... Might not seem necessary for these two challenges but for every other so pls name a certain trophy for both :)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

You have to decide on one trophy for each challenge and the trophy cannot be chosen for a different challenge so far... Might not seem necessary for these two challenges but for every other so pls name a certain trophy for both :)

Okey.

60 Trophies In A Month:

This Is A Drill-Super Weekend Mode

A trophy every day for 7 days in a row:

[...............]-Hakuoki:Kyoto Winds

Also, for round 2, I would like to declare Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms for challenges 27and 28.

Thank you.☺

Got another 5 to update with.

4.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'I' - Iron Sea - Admiral

29.  Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign) - Steins;Gate - Irreversible Reboot

35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy - Iron Sea - Head Hunter

38.  Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy - Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - Lobby Character Part Lover

and with all the trophies I've earned so far this month

20.  Get 60 trophies within one month - Steins;Gate - Message of Oblivion

Since I only have 10 challenges from the first go-through left, I'm just going to pre-emptively claim Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds for challenge 27 and 28 again in round 2, since it still fits the requirements even after earning those few trophies on this go-through, and I won't be getting any more until then.