Trophies for Trophy Hunting competition (April 1st - April 30th)

The new ones that i've earned:

#12 - Get a trophy wich has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name - Tearaway - Gopher Trampoline

#21 - Get a trophy wich has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name - Tearaway - Papercraft Enthusiast

#27 - Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion - Tearaway - Yellow Head

#28 - Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank - Uncharted 2 (PS4) - 20 headshots

#29 - Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game - Tearaway - You have 1 new message

#33 - Get a trophy from a game that is part of a series that has at least 4 different games - Uncharted 2 (PS4) - Bare-knuckle Brawler

#36 - Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies - Tearaway - Ham-Fisted, Paperazzi, Free Hug, Friendly Fire

#40 - Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from wich you've earned your first platinum - Tearaway - Neat Freak (same genre as Jak & Daxter 1)

Edited by StofzuigerPrime

Filling out the rest of my Round 1:

Spoiler

1: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A':

Best Served Cold - Assassin's Creed: Revelations

2: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'P':

Set Medieval Madness High Score - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Wiliams Collection

3: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R':

Must've Got Lost - Resident Evil 5

4: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'I':

I Am Dead - I Am Bread

6: Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row:

Cliffhanger Comeback - Dead or Alive 5

13: Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name:

Routine Hacking - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

14: Get a trophy from a game which was originally released in April:

Crossing The Line - Dead to Rights: Retribution (April 23, 2010)

15: Get a trophy which has all the letters J O K E in the trophy name:

Who Is The Jigsaw Killer? - Saw

20: Get 60 trophies within one month:

Down You Go - Dead or Alive 5

23: Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name:

Supernatural Born Killers - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered

24: Get a trophy which has the word 'hero' in the trophy name:

They Need a Hero - Midway Arcade Origins

26: Get a trophy that has the word 'day', 'daily' or 'gone' in the trophy name:

Gone In 75 Seconds - Arcana Heart 3

27: Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion:

Humiliate Juda - Fist of The North Star: Ken's Rage 2

28: Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank:

Subjugate Shew - Fist of The North Star: Ken's Rage 2

29: Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game:

...And Then THIS Happened! - Dead or Alive 5

35: Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy:

Bravissimo - Hitman 2

37: Get 2 PSNP rare trophies:

Tango Kilo November - Dead or Alive 5

That should put me at 40/40 for Round 1. I'll wait for the OK before putting in stuff for Round 2, since I already cleared a couple of them. Also, my 27/28 for Round 2 will be Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 again (still fits the requirements).

Edited by ArtikSkarab

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word.

Game:
Doodle Devil

Trophy:
Space Superstar

Challenge:
Get a trophy which has the word 'king' in the trophy name (may also be part of a longer word.)

Game:
Doodle Devil

Trophy:
Walking In God's Shoes

Challenge:
Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game.

Game:
Doodle Devil

Trophies:
The Evil Genius (Gold)
Lord of War (Silver)
Sweet Little Toys (Bronze)

Challenge:
Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name (the words day or daily will also count) (may also be part of a longer word.)

Game:
Word Search By POWGI

Trophy:
Dog Days

Challenge:
Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'I'.

Game:
I and Me

Trophy:
The Hedgehog Legion

Challenge:

Get a trophy that has the word 'east' or 'easter' in the trophy name (may also be a part of a longer word.

Game: 36 Fragments of Midnight

Trophy:
At Least You Tried

Challenge:

Get a trophy that has the word 'egg(s)' in the trophy name (Axe and ex will count as well) (may also be a part of a longer word.)

Game:
Walking Dead:Survival Instinct

Trophy:
Extreme Conditioning

Edited by xthedestroyer666

First update, coming in hot!

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A' - A Cry of Anger - Asura's Wrath

7.     Get 5 trophies within one hour - Fighter - Asura's Wrath

22.  Get a trophy which has all the letters T A U R U S in the trophy name - Shut Up, Kalrow! - Asura's Wrath

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP - Karma - Asura's Wrath

29.  Get a trophy that is awarded for finishing a game (finishing the story line/campaign) - The Truth Hurts - Asura's Wrath

34.  Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (You name your favorite genre this month, and that genre can't be changed as your favorite genre for the rest of this year. This challenge will be a recurring one) - Quick on the Draw - Asura's Wrath (Note: My favorite genre is hack and slash.)

36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies - Be the Fist - Asura's Wrath

Progress - 7/40

Also, I will be using Steins;Gate for challenges 27/28.

Edit: I misread challenges 1-5, thinking that I needed a trophy that began with the letter instead of the game itself. I'll go back for challenge 4 later.

Edited by jemmie

Round 1:

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R'

Fiat Lux - Remember Me

6.     Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row

Real Turbulent Juice - Dirt 4

23.  Get a trophy which has the word 'super' in the trophy name

Superspy - Gravity Rush Remastered

26.  Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name
Birthday Crash - Remember Me

37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies
Be Brave - Dirt 4

Round 2:
1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A'

The True Shah - Arlsan The Warriors of Legend

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R'
Are You My Mummy? - Remember Me

11.  Get a trophy which has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name

Second-String Pitcher - Gravity Rush Remastered

17.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP
Pitching Machine - Gravity Rush Remastered

18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019

Sheep Kebab! - Spyro the Dragon

21.  Get a trophy which has all the letters A R I E S in the trophy name

Combination Master - Arslan The Warriors of Legend

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP

Light My Fire - Spyro the Dragon

26.  Get a trophy that has the word ‘days’ or the word ‘gone’ in the trophy name
Happy Birthday - Remember Me

36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies

Diligence - Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018

Boom! - Spyro the Dragon

40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum
Bird Brained - Spyro the Dragon

Edited by CSmit180

got my final challenge for round 1 completed and 5 more for round 2

Round 1

Completed: Challenge 6: Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row: The Rain of Summer – I and Me

Round 2

Completed: Challenge 34: Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Sports): Ringmaster – WWE 2K18

Completed: Challenge 4.: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'I' – The Leaf of Autumn – I and Me

Completed: Challenge 5: Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L' – Altitude is Attitude – Limbo

Completed: Challenge 19: Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago: Waiting Room – Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Completed: Challenge 17: Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP: Connected - Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

5 more challenges completed :)

4. A game that starts with "I": Infamous - Drop Everything

6. 7 days streak: Zero Escape The Nonary Games - Just the beginning

20. 60 trophies in April: Zero Escape The Nonary Games - A Sithx Sense of What's Coming

21. All letters ARIES: Zero Escape The Nonary Games - IS that youR final AnswEr

33. Series with at least 4 different entries: Infamous - Red Baron

That means my total amount is now at 23 :) i doubt i'll make more than 1 round but we'll see :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Alright 5 more, including number 27 as previously called out.  So I'm up to 10.

1. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake's Investigation - Hairy Beast
7. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake's Investigation - Stretch Goals, Cake Plate Quest, Wrong Number, Wizards Only Fool, Sweet Sweet Magic
17. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake's Investigation - Lump Support
27. Adventure Time: Finn and Jake's Investigation - New To Ooo
40. Genre: Adventure First Platinum: Alice Madness Returns Qualifying Trophy: Binding of Issac - The Book of Sins

Think I'll make an attempt at InFamous 2 (8%/E) tomorrow, since I need an i game anyway. P seems like it's going to be difficult...

1.   Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'A'
- Hide-N-Seek (Adventures of Pip)

5.   Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'
- I Swear! I Did It By Mistake! (Lollipop Chainsaw)

6.   Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row
- Pip, the Pixel Picker Upper (Adventures of Pip)
1  6301-6302
2  6303
3  6304-6309
4  6310-6314
5  6315-6320
6  6321-6326
7  6327-6329

7.   Get 5 trophies within one hour
- Power Up (Adventures of Pip)
from Queen Grub Squashed to Power Up

12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name
- Queen Grub Squashed (Adventures of Pip)

16.  Get a trophy which has all the letters F O O L S in the trophy name
- Forest Folk Found (Adventures of Pip)

18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019
- Thank You! Come Again! (Adventures of Pip)

32.  Get a trophy from a game that doesn’t have a trophy guide on PSNP
- Get A Life (Adventures of Pip)

35.  Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy
-Pip, the Heartthrob (Adventures of Pip)

New update, bringing me from 16 to 25 challenges completed. 

The 9 new challenges are the following:

Challenge # Challenge Game Trophy lock ? Fillers

6.  7 day streak King of Fighters XIII Day 3: Let's Play Warriors (KoF 13) Day 1: Killing Legs (Girl Fight) || Day 2: Fender Bender (NFS: HP) II Day 3: Let's Play Warriors (KoF 13) || Day 4: After all, you're just trash. (KoF13) || Day 5: Here I come, buddy! (KoF13) || Day 6: You're not so bad! || Day 7: The Real MVP (Gems of War) 

9.  word: Eggs King of Fighters XIII i will EXecute my mission! 

10.  letters: BUNNY Dirt 4 BoNafiNe Underdog storY 

11.  letters: SPRING One Piece Burning Blood Never forGive these PRIateS

19. Started over a Year ago Gems of War It's Been an Honor   

25. PSNP theme: Action One Piece Burning Blood Marry me!  

26.  word: Day(s) Dirt 4 Mondays be like...  

31.  single game: Bronze+Silver+Gold King of Fighters XIII Gold: "Excellent" Bronze: "Doesn't it feels good?" || Silver: "Isn't this fun, eh?

39. Game from 2018 Dragon Ball FighterZ Set for Life 

For the challenges that use multiple trophies, the ones in bold are the ones that I'm locking for those challenges. 

My spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HqXeT3zW9cJNEQzxD7bSSiFjj2xuKFvtXDsOoh62RnI/edit?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

I have a few updates for Round 1 & a TON for Round 2. I tried to post a portion of these yesterday but my computer restarted in the middle of my post and I lost everything so I just continued that initial post today. Since I now have 35 trophies for Round 2, I'd like to start Round 3.

6.   Get a trophy 7 days in a row (April 1st-7th): Frogger (Twin Robots [VITA])

8.   Trophy with the word "east" or "easter" in the name: Beasted (Bound by Flame)

20. Get 60 trophies in a month: Lifeguard (Twin Robots [VITA])

24. Trophy with the word "hero" in the trophy name: The Hero's Journey (Gems of War)

1.   (R2) Trophy from a game that starts with "A": Adding a bit of wisdom (Adam's Venture: Origins)

2.   (R2) Trophy from a game that starts with "P": Moon Gravity (Puppeteer)

3.   (R2) Trophy from a game that starts with "R": Milk Tooth (Rayman Origins)

4.   (R2) Trophy from a game that starts with "I": Mint Condition (ibb & obb)

5.   (R2) Trophy from a game that starts with "L": Interior Decoration (Little Big Planet Karting)

7.   (R2) Get 5 trophies in one hour: Score over 50,000 in a Stunt Run (Burnout Paradise Remastered) (Other four trophies are Sound the horn on a Silver Lake Super Jump in the Cavalry Bootlegger, Light up the Manhattan Spirit during an Online Challenge, Complete any Bike Night Road Rule, and Complete any Bike Day Road Rule all also from Burnout Paradise Remastered)

9.   (R2) Trophy with the word eggs in the name (ex counts): Master Exploder (Borderlands [PS4])

10. (R2) Trophy with the letters B U N N Y: My Brother is an Italian Plumber (Borderlands [PS4])

11. (R2) Trophy with the letters S P R I N G:  Don't Get Caught Up in the Starfire (Injustice 2)

12. (R2) Trophy with the letters G R E E N: Let's go on an adventure! (Little Big Planet 3)

13. (R2) Trophy with the word "king" in the name: Breaking Point (The Wolf Among Us [PS3])

14. (R2) Trophy from a game that was originally released in April: Rootinest, Tootinest, Shootinest (Borderlands [PS4])

16. (R2) Trophy with the letters F O O L S: Ride 50 Miles Offline on a bike (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

17. (R2) Trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme "comedy": Paparazzo (Little Big Planet 2)

18. (R2) Trophy from a game you started in April 2019: 1.21 Gigawatts (Borderlands [PS4])

19. (R2) Trophy from a game that you earned your first trophy over a year ago: Waterlogged (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus [PS3])

21. (R2) Trophy with the letters A R I E S: Onwards, to Paradise! (Adam's Venture: Origins)

22. (R2) Trophy with the letters T A U R U S: Just a warm-up (Bound by Flame)

23. (R2) Trophy with the word "super" in the name: Sound the horn on a Silver Lake Super Jump in the Cavalry Bootlegger (Burnout Paradise [PS3])

24. (R2) Trophy with the word "hero" in the name: Heroic Hunger (Gauntlet)

25. (R2) Trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme "action": Leap of faith (Adam's Venture: Origins)

26. (R2) Trophy with the word "day(s)" or "gone in the name: Complete any Bike Day Road Rule (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

27. (R2) Trophy from a game started before this month <20% completion: Into the Abyss (Lara Croft Go)

28. (R2) Trophy from a game started before this month but still E or D rank: Under Pressure (Twin Robots [VITA])

30. (R2) Trophy from a Playstation Plus game: Smasher (Mousecraft)

31. (R2) Bronze, Silver and Gold trophy from the same game: :bronze: Gruyere Robot (:silver: Under Pressure & :gold: So Generous from Twin Robots [VITA]

32. (R2) Trophy from a game that doesn't have a trophy guide on PSNP: So generous (Twin Robots [VITA])

33. (R2) Trophy from a game that is part of a series of 4 games or more: Hot Wheels (Little Big Planet Karting - other games are Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2 and Little Big Planet 3)

34. (R2) Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Ding! Novice (Borderlands [PS4])

35. (R2) Trophy from a game that has no platinum trophy: Carmelita Crime Crunch (Sly Minigames)

36. (R2) 4 PSNP uncommon trophies: Dragon Hunter (Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [PS3]) (other three are 1.21 Gigawatts, My Brother is an Italian Plumber & Truly Outrageous all from (Borderlands [PS4])

37. (R2) 2 PSNP rare trophies: Complete 5 Bike Challenges (Burnout Paradise Remastered) (other one is Deadly Nightshade from Injustice 2)

38. (R2) PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy: Mapper (Little Big Planet 3)

39. (R2) Trophy from a game released in 2018: Beat the target score in a stunt run (Burnout Paradise Remastered)

40. (R2) Trophy from a game with the same genre as your first platinum: Sisters (The Wolf Among Us [PS3])

For Challenge 27 in Round 3 (started before April & under 20%), I'd like to use either Injustice 2Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins (VITA)Final Fantasy XVSpyro the Dragon, or Puppeteer

For Challenge 28 (started before April & E or D ranking) either  Injustice 2Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins (VITA), Final Fantasy XVSpyro the DragonLara Croft GoTwin Robots (VITA)Puppeteer or Closure

Edited by AmarisSkye

1 hour ago, SyIaris said:

P seems like it's going to be difficult...

P is the one I think is going to be a piece of cake.  I have Persona 5 sitting and waiting to be played and the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy comes out on Tuesday in the US.  Both also qualify for game released in April.  For A I have Antiquia Lost.  For I, I could start I Am Setsuna finally and for R I could just get a trophy in Rune Factory or Resonance of Fate which are also games that would qualify for the first trophy earned over a year ago (both of them were started in 2016).  L is my tricky one because I don't know if I'd like LEGO games and don't own any.  The only L game I own I already finished unless The Last Guardian would count.

Actually, a few suggestions for P games for you.  You could see if you can find a copy of Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly for a good price.  That would also double as a game released in April and game released in 2018 if you need that still (it came out April 27th 2018, PSNP has the wrong date).  The Pic-A-Pix games are also good choices, easy plats and you get two stacks out of each game.

• Like 1

4th update

6.     Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row - Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug - Pineapple

17.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'comedy' on PSNP - Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 - Chapter 5 Cleared

19.  Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago - Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational [PS3] - Chewing Up Challenges

27.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still under 20% completion - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - New Town, Who Dis...?

28.  Get a trophy from a game that you started before April 2019 but is still E or D rank - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Still a Better Love Story than...

So another five done, I've almost hit 60 trophies this month (53 by my count) so I'll probably fit that one in with the next update.

Here are a few more challenges I've completed over the last days:

4. I'm Serious - I Am The Hero

9. By This Axe I Rule - Conan Exiles

12. Don't Scatter Garbage - I Am The Hero

13. The Road of Kings - Conan Exiles

16. To crush all trophies beneath sandaled feet - Conan Exiles

20. Wolves Beyond the Border - Conan Exiles

24. Platinum Hero - I Am The Hero

29. I Am The Hero - I Am The Hero

30. The Tower of the Elephant - Conan Exiles

36. The Hour of the Dragon; It is the King, or his ghost!; The Devil in Iron; Gods of the North - Conan Exiles

11 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

P is the one I think is going to be a piece of cake.  I have Persona 5 sitting and waiting to be played and the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy comes out on Tuesday in the US.  Both also qualify for game released in April.  For A I have Antiquia Lost.  For I, I could start I Am Setsuna finally and for R I could just get a trophy in Rune Factory or Resonance of Fate which are also games that would qualify for the first trophy earned over a year ago (both of them were started in 2016).  L is my tricky one because I don't know if I'd like LEGO games and don't own any.  The only L game I own I already finished unless The Last Guardian would count.

Actually, a few suggestions for P games for you.  You could see if you can find a copy of Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly for a good price.  That would also double as a game released in April and game released in 2018 if you need that still (it came out April 27th 2018, PSNP has the wrong date).  The Pic-A-Pix games are also good choices, easy plats and you get two stacks out of each game.

Great suggestions, thank you! I saw Psychedelica's gorgeous art when it came out and apparently forgot. Not seeing it anywhere cheap enough to grab, but it's definitely getting noted this time.

It looks like I can idle Prince of Persia for the 10-hour trophy if it comes down to it. I've forgotten how to play most of my older games.  :facepalm:

Does sound like you have a nice handle on most letters.

It's a shame Lightning Returns' title got swapped around, in this case - bet that's a cheap pickup. Labyrinth of Refrain looks like it might fit in with your list, but I don't know much about it. Level 22's supposed to be short and easy. Life is Strange has two other games, if you liked it. Lost Grimoires and its sequel are short (~4 hour?) hidden object/point-and-clicks with easy plats.

The Lego games seem to be pretty hit or miss. If there's a franchise covered that you like, maybe look up the first level on youtube and see if it seems appealing?

Hello! I have some new trophies to add!

12.  Get a trophy which has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name

Can’t We Get BEYOND the Thunderdome?: Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

25.  Get a trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme: 'action' on PSNP

Adept Jane: Dead By Daylight

37.  Get 2 PSNP rare trophies

Pension Plan: Tropico 5

Globalist: Tropico 5

38.  Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy

Presidente’s Seven: Tropico 5

39.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2018

Outrun Evil: Dead by Daylight

Thanks!

Edited by ferrettmerrett9
Edited because I realized I had completed challenge #37 too
  • Like 1

Latest 5 complete

40.  Get a trophy from a game that has the same genre as the game from which you’ve earned your first platinum 
1st plat - Lego lord of the Rings - adventure
Lego: The Incredibles
Better Than the BBQ!

5.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L'
The Best

6.     Get a trophy every day for 7 days in a row
7th days - unique trophy pick
Out in Public Again

18.  Get a trophy from a game that you started in April 2019
Making the World a Better Place

38.  Get a PSNP very rare or ultra rare trophy
Assassins Creed Odyssey
The Heir of Memories - 2.45% at time of posting

11 hours ago, SyIaris said:

Great suggestions, thank you! I saw Psychedelica's gorgeous art when it came out and apparently forgot. Not seeing it anywhere cheap enough to grab, but it's definitely getting noted this time.

It looks like I can idle Prince of Persia for the 10-hour trophy if it comes down to it. I've forgotten how to play most of my older games.  :facepalm:

Does sound like you have a nice handle on most letters.

It's a shame Lightning Returns' title got swapped around, in this case - bet that's a cheap pickup. Labyrinth of Refrain looks like it might fit in with your list, but I don't know much about it. Level 22's supposed to be short and easy. Life is Strange has two other games, if you liked it. Lost Grimoires and its sequel are short (~4 hour?) hidden object/point-and-clicks with easy plats.

The Lego games seem to be pretty hit or miss. If there's a franchise covered that you like, maybe look up the first level on youtube and see if it seems appealing?

Yeah, the Psychedelica games do have gorgeous art and great stories.  Definitely up there in best VNs I've played.

And I totally forgot about Labyrinth of Refrain, but definitely pricey and I'd need to know if I would enjoy the game and NISA trailers tend to be terrible about telling that.  May look at some reviews on Steam for it.  I admit, I didn't like Life is Strange at all.  My other possible choices are London Detective Mystaria and Letter Quest Remastered, but the former is still a bit pricey and digital only, the latter I have played twice on Steam already.  Lost Grimoires is definitely a play it on PC sort of game for me.  Love Artifex Mundi games, but they are definitely much better when played with a mouse (plus there are way more of them on PC and they are easier to obtain for cheap thanks to PC indie bundles).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SuperSmash5U said:

Another update:

37. Get 2 PSNP rare trophies

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD

• Champions of the Cathedral
  • Champions of All Districts

And that brings me to 35 challenges complete.

I'm not going to count updates with less than 5 completed challenges, It's a lot of work for me already, so please save up your completed challenges to update only when you have at least 5 new challenges completed, you can overlap rounds within one update.

14 hours ago, AmarisSkye said:

32. (R2) Trophy from a game that doesn't have a trophy guide on PSNP: So generous (Twin Robots [VITA])

Sorry, but this game does have a trophy guide so i can't count this challenge. It also means you have to complete one more challenge in round 2 before you can begin round 3
All your declarations are approved for round 3

All challenges up until the last update of AvengedEvil should be counted now. Please give me sign if i've missed any!

Update!

#3 - Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'R' - Rocksmith 2014 - Marshall Gear

#5 - Get a trophy from a game that starts with the 'L' - Little Nightmares - Little Lost Things

#11 - Get a trophy wich has all the letters S P R I N G in the trophy name - Uncharted 2 (PS4) - 50 Kills: Dragon Sniper

#12 - Get a trophy wich has all the letters G R E E N in the trophy name - Rocksmith 2014 - Eden Gear

#13 - Get a trophy wich had the word 'king' in the trophy name - Rocksmith 2014 - Waking the Neighbors

#14 - Get a trophy from a game that originally released in april - Little Nightmares - Kitchen Hand

#18 - Get a trophy from a game that you started in april 2019 - Little Nightmares - Highly Sprung

#20 - Get 60 trophies within one month - Little Nightmares - So Close

#31 - Get a bronze, silver and gold trophy from the same game - Little Nightmares - Not Alone

#32 - Get a trophy from a game that doesn't have a trophy guide on PSNP - Little Nightmares - Rascal

#34 - Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre - Little Nightmares - Light Up Your Life

#35 - Get a trophy from a game that has no platinum - Little Nightmares - The Prison

#38 - Get a PSNP very rare of ultra rare trophy - Rocksmith 2014 - Might Wanna Try Another Song!

1 hour ago, CSmit180 said:

I'm not going to count updates with less than 5 completed challenges, It's a lot of work for me already, so please save up your completed challenges to update only when you have at least 5 new challenges completed, you can overlap rounds within one update.

Oh okay. Does this work better for you?

10. Get a trophy with the letters B U N N Y in the name

Dragon Sinker / A Journey Begins

14. Get a trophy from a game which was original released in April

Owlboy (released in April 2018) / Hot Spring Mastery

16. Get a trophy with the letters F O O L S in the name

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch / Out of This World

25. Get a trophy from a game that has "action" in one of its themes

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch / En Guardian

3. Get a trophy from a game starting with "R"

Ratchet and Clank / Basically Training

30. Get a trophy from a game that was free on PS+

Ratchet and Clank (it was free on PS+ in March 2018) / The Little Robot That Could

29. Get a trophy award by completing the story of a game

Dragon Seeker / A Season of Peace (the normal ending)

26. Get a trophy with either "days"("day" or "daily' also counts) or "gone" in the title (could be part of a bigger word)

Dragon Seeker / Days Filled With Love

36.  Get 4 PSNP uncommon trophies
 Dragon Sinker / Strongest in the Land, Job Master, Strongest Beyond, Descendant of Descendants

6. Get a trophy every day of the week:

Monday: LEGO Dimensions / Dimensional Explorer
 Tuesday: Doodle God / Creator of Technology
 Wednesday: Bonds of the Skies / Transformation
 Thursday: Dragon Sinker / Capricious
 Friday: Dragon Sinker / Divine Temple

Saturday: Talented Completionist / Pic-A-Pix Classic
 Sunday: Dreaming to be a Hero / Bonds of the Skies

Also, I have now completed 35 challenges so can I start doing repeats now? The last challenge was listed as I got two uncommon trophjies.

Edited by SuperSmash5U