Quink666

Fanorona made EASY!

29 posts in this topic

Just now, maiathewinners said:

If I knew this back in the day...

 

Yeah was so close doing it by myself was up 8-2 once but made a critical error and was forced into a draw with only 2 pieces against 2. This help so much.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't help in the fucking slightest when you can make a wrong move because the analog stick decides it wants to move to a different slot. <_< 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in ps3 win this trophy without help of this programs but in ps4 use the programs for got the trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp I guess it now makes it a "Funorama" 😂. Boy I wish I had knew about it back when I was still playing it on PS3, I could have actually get a platinum for this game 😵.

Edited by YROSHIKU
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

I used Zillions of Games. :awesome:

Zillion of games sucked compared to this. Couldn't track moves and the pieces was not the same starting position as in the game, could not choose wich side should start etc etc making zillion of games utterly useless or alteast the only version that is avaible for download today. The program i used made it so easy. All pieces is the same color as in game and you are able to rewind and see every single move that has been made.

Edited by Quink666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Zillion of games sucked compared to this. Couldn't track moves and the pieces was not the same starting position as in the game, could not choose wich side should start etc etc making zillion of games utterly useless or alteast the only version that is avaible for download today. The program i used made it so easy. All pieces is the same color as in game and you are able to rewind and see every single move that has been made.

Now you tell me. 😄

I actually looked EVERYWHERE for something better and couldn't find one. Took me forever to get Zillions to work too. 😛

 

Well when ACIII comes out again for the PS5 I know where to go. 😋

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wil be very useful when I get that far!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Well when ACIII comes out again for the PS5 I know where to go. 1f60b.png

 

Please don't joke...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm no matter what i seem to do Boardspace won't allow me to make the first move

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, melbye82 said:

Hm no matter what i seem to do Boardspace won't allow me to make the first move

 

Iremeber i had to trouble with that aswell, iirc you change that before starting the game. I could be wrong though was some time since i did this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

What exactly should I do on that site? All I see are forums. Nothing else :/

 

Start by click "login and play".  The simply play fanorona.

Edited by Quink666
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's another problem. This time for Morris java board. All the choices I have are dumbot or weakbot rather than smartbot or bestbot on there. How do you think I should do this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After 2 draws using the program, third time was thew charm.

 

On 30/09/2019 at 1:14 PM, XLordXNightmareX said:

There's another problem. This time for Morris java board. All the choices I have are dumbot or weakbot rather than smartbot or bestbot on there. How do you think I should do this?

When you open the program, under "unranked games 1" should be another board game name (can't remember which and I can't switch it back). Click on it > All games > F > Fanorona. After that select 1 Player, and now you can select BestBot. Make it so it stays on the second slot so can follow the moves easier

Edited by Max_Playne
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Max_Playne said:

After 2 draws using the program, third time was thew charm.

 

When you open the program, under "unranked games 1" should be another board game name (can't remember which and I can't switch it back). Click on it > All games > F > Fanorona. After that select 1 Player, and now you can select BestBot. Make it so it stays on the second slot so can follow the moves easier

Actually I already got the trophy but thank you though :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t work. Doesn’t work. DOESN’T WORK! I don’t know what’s more frustrating, playing the AI on Expert, or trying to get the BoardSpace.net app to ACTUALLY WORK. It WILL NOT let me pick any other opponent than Dumbot. Ranked, unranked, whatever. The only robot opponent available is Dumbot, and THAT definitely isn’t winning against Achilles. Isn’t there any other way? Any other options? At this rate, this stupid goddamn minigame is going to stand between me and Platinum... >_<

 

EDIT: Finally figures it out. High-level bots are ONLY available on PC, the iOS app restricts you to Dumbot and Weakbot. Which is rather inconvenient since my PC is stationary and in another room from my consoles... bah. It involved a bit more exercise than expected, but after a couple of tries, sure enough, BestBot managed to beat Achilles... 

 

Ya know, playing AC3R immediately after finishing up Origins really reminds me of all the good stuff AC-games USED to have. ‘S made me miss Shaun’s sarcastic wit in the Database-entries, killstreaks, even the inevitable collect-a-thon. The mini games, though? Yeah, don’t miss those. With any luck, I’ll never have to play another bloody game of Fanorona, Morris or Checkers in my life!

Edited by BlakeTheDrake
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, BlakeTheDrake said:

Doesn’t work. Doesn’t work. DOESN’T WORK! I don’t know what’s more frustrating, playing the AI on Expert, or trying to get the BoardSpace.net app to ACTUALLY WORK. It WILL NOT let me pick any other opponent than Dumbot. Ranked, unranked, whatever. The only robot opponent available is Dumbot, and THAT definitely isn’t winning against Achilles. Isn’t there any other way? Any other options? At this rate, this stupid goddamn minigame is going to stand between me and Platinum... >_<

 

Maybe I was lucky, took me a few tries to win against Achilles but my advice to you would be good old Youtube and try to imitate

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlakeTheDrake said:

Doesn’t work. Doesn’t work. DOESN’T WORK! I don’t know what’s more frustrating, playing the AI on Expert, or trying to get the BoardSpace.net app to ACTUALLY WORK. It WILL NOT let me pick any other opponent than Dumbot. Ranked, unranked, whatever. The only robot opponent available is Dumbot, and THAT definitely isn’t winning against Achilles. Isn’t there any other way? Any other options? At this rate, this stupid goddamn minigame is going to stand between me and Platinum... >_<

Try this method, it takes a bit to setup, internet explorer and java bullshit but once you figure it out, it works, that's how I did it

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/assassin-s-creed-iii/177959-fanorona-expert-easy-win-method.html

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.