Information on PSN ID Name Changing & Your PSNProfiles Account

2 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

Yes the names of the games in your page the border in your card i had pink and now i have blue in the games and grey in card

And i can't change anything of that

Try it. It is in card settings

To clarify, you're able to change the overlay color for Trophy Card 1 (Old Card), but not Trophy Cart 2 (New card), right? Trophy card 2 never had an adjustable overlay color and always pulled from your PS3 or Vita color. For a while we haven't been able to pull those colors anymore and it's currently defaulting to gray with a name change.

Sly is going to implement a color picker for that, but it's not here yet

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cole_roddy_mx said:

Sorry if I didn't understand correctly, but you did test only those 3 profiles, is that it? I can't log in with my new account, it still says the profile does not exist. The only way is to generate a new code. My old account can login but is empty. Thanks for the hard work anyway.

I just did yours, please check now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

To clarify, you're able to change the overlay color for Trophy Card 1 (Old Card), but not Trophy Cart 2 (New card), right? Trophy card 2 never had an adjustable overlay color and always pulled from your PS3 or Vita color. For a while we haven't been able to pull those colors anymore and it's currently defaulting to gray with a name change.

Sly is going to implement a color picker for that, but it's not here yet

didnt we use to have colour in our own page? names of all the game we have with a colour of our choosing?

12 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

didnt we use to have colour in our own page? names of all the game we have with a colour of our choosing?

That color has always been based on your profile color that you set on PS3 or Vita, and not something that was selectable on the site itself, but we don't get that information anymore from Sony. So Sly will add an on-site setting for it at some point

Edited by BlindMango

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

That color has always been based on your profile color that you set on PS3 or Vita, and not something that was selectable on the site itself, but we don't get that information anymore. So Sly will add an on-site setting for it at some point

ok i have pink in ps3 so that is why i had it. what a pity i lost that. Hopefully we can get that on site settings soon but looking at a post it was December 24, 2018 . Must be hard to implement

@Sly Ripper after taking holidays from id change please get this lol

1 minute ago, cr41g_1965 said:

most of us would be happy to have our profile page working again with our membership... I couldn't give a @#$% what the border color is... some people are just never happy...

you are the same people trashing about id change and telling why and telling you should had thought it better  ..........

no need for your post

there aree in fact 2 post talking about colour  so please let people choose and have different opinions and if they are happy and can be happier changing new ids and whatever , let them beeeeeeee

2 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

Also turning on non-premium member updating would be nice, too. :) Anyway, yay that it's finally happening!

is that already happening?

1 hour ago, Sly Ripper said:

I have tested with your profiles. You should have gotten logged out of the main site and you should be able to now log in using your new name and existing password.

Please let me know of any issues.

Edit: Just noticed any custom images you uploaded weren't copied over. This will be fixed for other merges.

No issues, everything is working fine now. Thank you again and good work ?

1 minute ago, Sly Ripper said:

It will be automatic, I'm just testing a few first.

And you mentioned that premium status will be transferred at a later time? Or will that happen with the merger?

Thanks again for all the work!

Just now, zeugirdor_90 said:

And you mentioned that premium status will be transferred at a later time? Or will that happen with the merger?

Thanks again for all the work!

In most cases it will transfer with, but I'll make some adjustments to update the premium status asap.

• Like 1

Everything looks to be good on my end, Sly. Premium is back, forum profile is linked, and I again have access to my trophy cabinet ?

Thanks once again for all your work and effort. Though it took longer than most expected, the end result is what matters and you'll get no complaints from me.

Was also able to add a custom banner to my profile, so even though they didn't carry over they can be reapplied.

Edited by Sofa King

Just came back to say that my profile merged perfectly! I was able to log in with my new name and all my premium benefits now work flawlessly. I'm surprised that even the profile view counts from my old profile got added onto the new profile as well! Keep up the great work Sly!