May 2019 Trophies for Trophy Hunting Competition (May 1st - May 31st)

2 hours ago, AmarisSkye said:

Does Borderlands 2 count as a game in outer space? If not, I have a few other games I can play (including the Pre-Sequel which is for sure in space because you're on a space station and a moon of Pandora).

I personally wouldn't count Borderlands 2. While it's on a faraway planet, it's all all surface gameplay and, for all we care, it could just be fantasy Earth. Pre-Sequel, on the other hand, is specifically a moon so it should count (like LittleBigPlanet was confirmed by Csmit)

• Like 1

Round One has been cleared!

Round One: 35/40

Spoiler

6.     Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May (Doesn’t matter which year) - Rose World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 11:18 May 7th

8.     Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre - Rune Stones - Dragon's Crown - 21:00 May 6th

10.  Get a trophy that has all the letters G E M I N I in the trophy name - Still In the Game - Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition - 23:49 May 7th

11.  Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name - Taste Of Your Own Medicine - Crysis 3 - 21:56 May 6th

13.  Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name - The True Measure of a Hero - Crysis 3 - 22:10 May 6th

15.  Get a trophy that has the word Power in the trophy name - Inkling of Power - Trove - 17:47 - May 6th

19.  Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre - Champion - Riptide GP: Renegade - 20:16 May 6th

20.  Get a trophy that has all the letters A L A D D I N in the trophy name - Middle Manager Of The Revolution - Tropico 5 - 20:41 May 7th

27.  Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name - Dictatorship 101 - Tropico 5 - 23:44 May 6th

28.  Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge) - The Beginner - Test Drive Unlimited 2 - 14:21 May 7th/The Madness Of Crowds - Tropico 5 - 22:34 May 7th/Talisman - Dragon's Crown - 0:31 May 8th

34.  Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe - World Saver - Crysis 3 - 22:14 May 6th - https://www.google.com/search?q=Crytek+Frankfurt&oq=Crytek+Frankfurt&aqs=chrome..69i57.749j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Round Two 6/40:

Spoiler

5.     Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel - A New Dawn - Tropico 5 - 18:26 May 7th

18.  Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name - Everlasting Colony - Tropico 5 - 18:20 May 7th

20.  Get a trophy that has all the letters A L A D D I N in the trophy name - Extraordinary Popular Delusions - Tropico 5 - 23:00 May 7th

30.  Get a trophy from a DLC pack (On disc DLC like Minecraft and Uncharted Collection also count) - A Special Deal - Killing Floor 2 - 13:12 May 6th

34.  Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe - Post-Human Warrior - Crysis 3 - 21:51 May 6th

37.  Get a trophy from a game which has a multiplatform trophy list - Draconic Dissertations - Dragon's Crown - 0:19 May 8th

Total Progress: 41 challenges cleared

I'm going to be rather busy the next two days, so I'm glad that I got this done tonight. I wasn't planning on trying to clear round two, but since I finished so quickly, I may as well see how far I can go.

Finnaly I can update my progres here:

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the M: Heavy Metal fan – Mantis Burn Racing

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A: Monopoly Man – Assassin’s Creed 3 Remasterd

3. Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the Y: Break it Down! – YAKUZA KIWAMI
4. Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character: Gathering Strength – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

5. Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel: Predator – Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered

8. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre:  Rat-A-Tat-Tat – NBA 2K18
9. Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve: Badge of Honor – NBA 2K18

13. Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name: No More Rulers – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

18.  Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name: In the Face of the Gods – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

19. Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre: 5 Buster – Need for Speed Rivals

26. Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name: Deep Down, You Know You Want To – Need for Speed Rivals

27. Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name: 10 Heat – Need for Speed Rivals

28. Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter:

- Majima of the End – YAKUZA KIWAMI

- Mother and Child – YAKUZA KIWAMI

- More Work? – NBA 2K18

29. Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019: Multiplier – Need for Speed Rivals

30.  Get a trophy from a DLC pack: The Conqueror – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

34. Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe: Cop Rank 5 – Need for Speed Rivals

35. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old: Cop Rank 10 – Need for Speed Rivals

39.  Get a trophy from a game where you play in or on water: Blasphemer – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

18/40 completed

New update.

6.     Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May (Doesn’t matter which year) - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Souji Whiz

13.  Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name - Pic-A-Pix Classic - Casual Completionist

24.  Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Aren't You a Little Short for a Samurai?

25.  Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme Fantasy in PSNP - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Okie-ta Dokie-ta

28.  Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge) - Pic-A-Pix Classic - Casual Puzzler; Casual Smarty Pants; Casual Perfectionist

35.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old - Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds - Saito For Sore Eyes

36.  Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username - Pic-A-Pix Classic - Adept Puzzler

If my count is correct I have completed 19 challenges so far.

Finally posting my first update. ? Sorry it took me so long. This month is definitely more difficult both in the types of challenges and the amount of time I have to play or plan what I am going to play. On top of that the "R" key on my keyboard broke and now needs to be replaced so typing is really annoying.

Also - I have one more question - for games released in May could it be that any of the versions of the game were released in May? For example: Borderlands 2 for PS Vita was released in May. Would that mean that I can only play the Vita version for that challenge or if I played the PS4 version would that also count because the game was at one point released in May? 

Anyway, here it goes, I got 25 of 40 for Round 1.

Spoiler

2.   Trophy from a game that starts with "A": House Drawings (Among the Sleep)

7.   Trophy from a game that you earned your first trophy a year ago: Raiding Barbarians (Teslagrad)

10. Trophy with all the letters G E M I N I in the name: Mightier than the sword (FEZ)

11. Trophy with all the letters F R E E D O M in the name: You Fight Like a Dairy Farmer (The Walking Dead [PS3])

12. Trophy with all the letters P I K A C H U in the name: Haikus not epics (FEZ)

13. Trophy with all the letters M O U S E in the name: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (The Walking Dead [PS3])

18. Trophy with all the letters S O N I C in the name: Crafting Volt Walkers (Teslagrad)

19. Trophy from a game in the "racing" genre: Scholar (LittleBigPlanet Karting)

20. Trophy with all the letters A L A D D I N in the name: The Walking Dead (The Walking Dead [PS3])

21. Trophy with all the letters D E S E R T in the name: The Guardian Fernus (Teslagrad)

23. Trophy with the word "game" in the name: A numbers game (FEZ)

24. Trophy with the letters T H R O N E S in the name: Everything's Going to Be Okay (The Walking Dead [PS3])

25. Trophy from a game labelled with the theme "fantasy" on PSNP: Kill Screen (FEZ)

26. Trophy that has a punctuation mark in the name: It's Just One Bullet (The Walking Dead [PS3])

28. Three trophies that start with the same letter: City of Teslagrad, Castle of Teslagrad, & Crafting Iron Lice (all from Teslagrad)

30. Trophy from a DLC pack: Reunited (The Walking Dead [PS3])

31. Trophy from a game realeased in 2017: The Final Battle (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

32. Two PSNP Rare trophies: The Gully and The Angelic Ruins (both from Borderlands [PS4])

33. A PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy: Hexahedronaut (FEZ)

34. Trophy from a game made by a developer in Europe: Foreign Nation of Angloria (Teslagrad)

36. Trophy with the same first letter as your PSN username: Abandoner (The Walking Dead [PS3])

37. Trophy from a game with a multiplatform list: Warp Zone (FEZ)

38. Trophy from a game where you play in outer space: High Fashion (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

39. Trophy from a game where you play in or on water: Phrenologist (FEZ - to get this trophy you need to swim out to the island where the collectible is located. I have linked a video and the trophy is achieved between 12:54-13:34 VIDEO)

40. Trophy that is obtained by collecting collectibles: Wild Grues (Teslagrad - each of the trophies in this game correlates to one collectible scroll you have to get)

Time for update #5:

Round 2 13/40:

Spoiler

6.     Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May (Doesn’t matter which year) - Here We Go! Fever Time! - Mugen Souls Z - 11:41 May 10th

7.     Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago - Putsch and Judy - Tropico 5 - 20:35 May 8th

21.  Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name - Silver World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 13:24 May 10th

26.  Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘) - I've seen some things... - Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 11:29 May 8th

28.  Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge) - Combo Master - Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition - 10:47 May 8th/Chimp on the Barbie - Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 14:37 May 8th/Cause of Death - Tropico 5 - 14:22 May 8th

33.  Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy - Keep It Up - Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition - 10:48 May 8th

38.  Get a trophy from a game where you play in outer space (Also counts if it's just a small segment of a game, but it has to be gameplay, cutscenes don't count) - Nice Combo! - Mugen Souls Z - 12:22 May 10th

Spoiler

Total Progress: 48 challenges cleared

Thanks to completing so many challenges, I'm almost at my completion goal, meaning it's almost time to start up one of the games I've been saving for a while. Expect a larger update in the coming days!

6.     Get a trophy from a game that is released in the month May (Doesn’t matter which year) - Kingmaker - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 05 May 2019

7.     Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago - Globetrotter - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 04 May 2019

8.     Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre - (RPG) Armed and Dangerous - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 04 May 2019

9.     Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve. Geralt and Friends - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 08 May 2019

21.  Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name: Backseat Driver - Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) 30th April 2019 5:14:46 PM UTC -7 

34.  Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe - Ashes to Ashes - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 08 May 2019

I've finally gotten 5 more, which should bring me to 21/40.

7.     game from which you've earned your first trophy over a year ago

Project Management -- Reus

19.     game in the 'racing' genre

Part car, part plane -- Trackmania Turbo

21.     trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T

Stadium Blue clear -- Trackmania Turbo

34.     game that is made by a developer from Europe

Lagoon Blue clear -- Trackmania Turbo

39.     game where you play in or on water

Are we there yet?! -- Reus

For #34: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadeo

For #39: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vo5TP7iBns&feature=youtu.be&t=235 (Reus is a 'god game' where you create different biomes and then try to help human settlements develop.  One of the biomes you can create is an ocean, as seen here.  You can also walk through them and add resources to them with your giants.)

Round 2 Log:

Spoiler

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'M'

Saddle Up Minecraft (PS3)

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'A'

Thug Life Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

3. Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the letter 'Y'

Enscrewsiast You Don't Know Jack

4. Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character

Move It, You! One Piece: Pirate Warriors

5. Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel

Hey, hey, hey! King of Fighters XIII

6. Get a trophy from a game that was released in the month of May

The Tower of the Elephant Conan Exiles

7. Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

Time will soon turn to ashes... King of Fighters XIII

8. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure)

Avid Reader The Silver Case HD

9. Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve

We Be Clubbing Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

10. Get a trophy that has all the letters G E M I N I in the trophy name

You can't win against me! King of Fighters XIII

11. Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name

A Templar Rides into a Forest... The Cursed Crusade

12. Get a trophy that has all the letters P I K A C H U or all the letters P O K E M O N in the trophy name

Pirate Empress Boa Hancock One Piece: Pirate Warriors

13. Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name

It must be important... The Silver Case HD

14. Get a trophy that has the word 'LIGHT' in the trophy name

Upgrade Your Flight Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole

15. Get a trophy that has the word 'POWER' in the trophy name

Power Boost Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

16. Get a trophy that from a game that is labelled with the theme ‘mystery’ on PSNP

All Green The Silver Case HD

17. Get a trophy that has the word 'TEAM' in the trophy name

Smells Like Team Spirit Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

18. Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name

Overcompensating The Cursed Crusade

19. Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre

Find all events Burnout Paradise Remastered

20. Get a trophy that has all the letters A L A D D I N in the trophy name

Dead on Arrival Dead Space

21. Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name

You chose this Path Of Death yourself One Piece: Pirate Warriors

22. Get a trophy that has the word 'HOT' in the trophy name

Head Shot Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

23. Get a trophy that has the word 'GAME' in the trophy name

Getting A Head In The Game Skullgirls 2nd Encore

24. Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name

You're Next, Straw Hat! One Piece: Pirate Warriors

25. Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme 'fantasy' in PSNP

Pork Chop Minecraft (PS3)

26. Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘)

C-C-Combo Breaker Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole

27. Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name

Land 5 Island Mega Jumps Burnout Paradise Remastered

28. Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge)

Met Kamui The Silver Case HD
Marksman Dead Space
My Way London 2012

29. Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019

It's All Greek To Me Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

30. Get a trophy from a DLC pack

Jump through Deese's Donut Burnout Paradise Remastered

31. Get a trophy from a game released in 2017

Brace Yourself Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion

32. Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies (They must both be locked in for this challenge)

Playing dirty WWE 2K16
Over the ropes you go! WWE 2K16

33. Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy

By the Scruff of Their Necks Skullgirls 2nd Encore

34. Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe

Die by the Sword Hitman 2

35. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old

Hmph... this is only natural. King of Fighters XIII

36. Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username

Amateur Ant Killer Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

37. Get a trophy from a game which has a multiplatform trophy list

Royal Army Wolf Pack Medal Valkyria Revolution

38. Get a trophy from a game where you play in outer space (Spaceship/Mecha Game)

Transformer Strike Suit Zero

39. Get a trophy from a game where you play in or on water

Roped In Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

40. Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectables

Smash all 45 Billboards Burnout Paradise Remastered

That is a completed Round 2 (40/40) and starting Round 3... Now to spend an hour trying to find another POKEMON/PIKACHU trophy...

New update: 

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - 

American Graffiti

15. Get a trophy with the word Power in the name

Mortal Kombat X - Straight Power

19. Get a trophy from a game in the 'racing' genre

Trials Rising - Feel the Flow

Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Monthly Masterpiece

Mortal Kombat X - Where It All Started

35. Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old

Mortal Kombat X - DIE WILL YOU 

40. Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectibles

Trials Rising - What is This?

So that puts me at 20/40. Halfway through round one yay. It's slow going because I'm trying to get the platinum in Spyro 2 but I'm finding it kind of tedious. I'm so close so I don't want to play anything else until I get it so I just don't play. 

Third instalments of my challenges;

Challenge 7.

Bloodborne - Ludwig, the Holy Blade (10th May 4:06:42 PM)

Challenge 24.

Bloodborne - Old HunTER’S esseNce (10th May 11:18:55 PM)

Challenge 25.

Bloodborne - Living Failures (10th May 6:24:09 PM)

Challenge 34.

The Surge - Guard Dog (3rd May 5:25:31 PM) (Deck 13 is based in Frankfurt, Germany)

Challenge 39.

Downwell - So Many Squids (11th May 3:44:25 PM) (Whole of the third area is under water)

Time for another update:

Round Two 23/40:

Spoiler

1.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the M - Sloth - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 17:52 May 11th

4.     Get a trophy from a game where you can play as a female character - Lust - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 16:49 May 11th

9.     Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve. (This is measured by the completed time on the 100% club page of a game. If the 50th fastest is recorded at more than a day, the game counts) - Gluttony - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 16:17 May 11th

10.  Get a trophy that has all the letters G E M I N I in the trophy name - Promising Researcher - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 17:13 May 11th

24.  Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name - Ancient Technology Resurrection - Spelunker World - 22:20 May 10th

25.  Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme Fantasy in PSNP - Awakening - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 15:10 May 11th

31.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2017 - Adventurer - Mary Skelter: Nightmares - 17:08 May 11th

32.  Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies (They must both be locked in for this challenge) - Forgotten Ruins - Spelunker World - 22:52 May 10th/All Tied Up - Mugen Souls Z - 13:40 May 11th

39.  Get a trophy from a game where you play in or on water (Also counts if it's just a small segment of a game, but it has to be gameplay, cutscenes don't count) - Ancient Technology Evolution - Spelunker World - 22:35 May 10th

Spoiler

40.  Get a trophy that is obtained by collecting collectables  - Shampuru Collector - Mugen Souls Z - 17:48 May 10th

Total Progress - 58 challenges cleared

This month is going so slow for me progress wise! Oh, well. Hopefully it'll speed up a bit.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning-:bronze: Trapper

5. Get a trophy from a game which is a sequel

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars-:gold: Impressive, most impressive

7. Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (first trophy 4/2/18)-:silver: Juggler

8. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning-:bronze: Cleaning Up the Streets

9. Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve.

LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars-:platinum: The Chosen One

Total: 10/40

Couple more to add. It is amusing that in around 250 trophies only 5 fit in to categories. 

#11   Nurse Love Syndrome Perfection    Trophy # 29,169

#15   Princess Power                      Trophy #29,330

#29   Plumber's Heaven        Trophy #29,244

#35  On Ice      Trophy #329,318

#39 It's Over Trophy #29,387   Just Shapes & Beats ( there is water you have to cross a few times in the story mode between areas / songs )

25/40

Remaining : #7/8/12/14/16/17/19/22/23/30/31/33/37/38/40

Updated to Trophy #29,387

Time for another update:

Round One 36/40:

Spoiler

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the Y - Professional - CounterSpy - 0:30 May 12th

Round Two 27/40:

Spoiler

2.     Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A - Can't Touch That - Asura's Wrath - 16:08 May 13th

3.     Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the Y - Super Spy - CounterSpy - 1:57 May 12th

29.  Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019 - Violet World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 12:54 May 13th

35.  Get a trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old - The Eagle has Landers - Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 23:23 - May 11th

Total Progress - 63 challenges cleared

Finally hit 35 of 40 for Round 1. This month is definitely a lot slower for me. I have beat four games & gotten about 130 trophies its just that most of them don't qualify for any of the challenges or they all qualify for the same challenges.

Spoiler

3. Trophy from a game that starts or ends with "Y": Stolen Car (Uncanny Valley)

4. Trophy where you can play as a female character: Done (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

5. Trophy from a game that is a sequel: Token Gesture (Borderlands 2 [PS4]) 

8. Trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Role-playing [RPG]): Not Quite Dead (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

9. Trophy from a game in which that Platinum takes more than a day: Dragon Slayer (Borderlands 2 [PS4])

15. Trophy that has the word "power" in the name: Crafting Power Plants (Telsagrad)

16. Trophy from a game that is labelled with the theme "mystery": What Big Eyes You Have (The Wolf Among Us [PS3])

27. Trophy with a number in the trophy name: On Cloud 99 (Crash Bandicoot)

29. Trophy from a game started between January & April 2019: The Long Walk (Hitman Go)

35. Trophy from a game that is part of a franchise that is at least 10 years old: Creepy Crawler (Hitman Go)

Going to start Round 2 now. I still really love this event even though I am not crushing it as thoroughly as I had last month.

On 6-5-2019 at 5:33 AM, cjshaitan said:

#1 Marrick is best boi ..... Dragon                  Trophy #29,116

#2 A sense of pride and accomplishment      Trophy # 29,092

#3 Yakkety Dragon                                          Trophy # 29, 107

Sorry i can't count these, the game has to start with the letters, not the trophy names.
But with your amount of trophies i think it's just a matter of locking other trophies in haha.

Also i'm back from vacation! That means i'm able to keep the competition up to date again.
Leaderboard is updated and all scores shoul have been counted up until now.
Please notify me if i've missed any.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CSmit180 said:

Sorry i can't count these, the game has to start with the letters, not the trophy names.
But with your amount of trophies i think it's just a matter of locking other trophies in haha.

Also i'm back from vacation! That means i'm able to keep the competition up to date again.
Leaderboard is updated and all scores shoul have been counted up until now.
Please notify me if i've missed any.

My mistake, apologies. I will fix it up as we go thanks. Hope your holiday was great.

I guess that I can make another update... 

So, now's 27/40

Challenge 1 - Game start with "M" 

FINISH HIM (Mortal Kombat X) 

Challenge 10 - spelling "GEMINI" 

playNG wIth tIME (Dark Cloud 2) 

Challenge 13 - spelling "MOUSE" 

ShaMElsS prOdUct placement (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 3) 

Challenge 30 - DLC trophy

Best Seller (LittleBigPlanet Vita) 

Challenge 33 - UR or VR trophy

Avengers Together! (LittleBigPlanet Vita) 

Challenge 38 - Outerspace

Avenged! (LittleBigPlanet Vita) 

This sure is a slow month, specially because I had next to no time on ps4 this month (and most of the time that I had was spent playing MKX story, so that I could play MK11 story next..). 

I actually tried PS Now free trial to compensate my lack of time in the house were the ps4 is, but it's to laggy to be ok for me to play.. 

Hopefully next weekend I will be able to play Primal and maybe Dirt 4, Blazblue Cross Tag (boost too) and SNK Heroines and, I should get enough trophies done to at least start round 2... Still, like last month, my primary goal is to complete all 40 challenges once. 

Time for another update!

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the M

MySims SkyHeroes-:bronze: Speedy Takedowns

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the A

Assassin's Creed III-:bronze: By Invitation Only

18.  Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning- :bronze: Crime Doesn't Pay

25.  Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme Fantasy in PSNP

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning- :bronze: A Life of Crime

27.  Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name

MySims SkyHeroes-:bronze: 0wn3d

Total: 15/40

It's update day:

Round One 37/40:

Spoiler

36.  Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username - Jade World Master - Mugen Souls Z - 20:34 May 15th

Round Two 31/40:

Spoiler

8.     Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre - A Roar of Fury - Asura's Wrath - 11:42 May 15th

13.  Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name - Blood Impulse - Mary Skelter - 0:19 May 14th

23.  Get a trophy that has the word Game in the Trophy name - Clearer of Games - Mugen Souls Z - 21:17 May 16th

27.  Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name - 50 Floors Deep - Mugen Souls Z - 18:59 May 14th

Total Progress - 68 challenges cleared

As expected, completing a second round of challenges is proving to be, well, challenging. At the very least, I have over ten challenges complete for Round Three when it comes time to start those. Who knew that Mugen Souls Z would be such a great game for completing challenges?

Finally got another set of trophies. At this rate, I am probably not going to get to Round 2. I will probably not participate in any more of these events because I am starting to get bummed out with trophy hunting. I had a head cold and got distracted by Yu-GI-Oh fanfiction, and now they showed another trailer for Super Mario Maker 2 so I bought the 3DS version of the original and am going through the Course World. :(

24.  Get a trophy that has all the letters T H R O N E S in the trophy name
 Tower of Dragonasia / Dragons Who Crusade Through the Stars
22.  Get a trophy that has the word Hot in the trophy name
 The Deadly Tower of Monsters / Good shot
26.  Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘)
 The Deadly Tower of Monsters / As in games!
38.  Get a trophy from a game where you play in outer space
 The Deadly Tower of Monsters / Dramatic rescue
 (There is a ring of asteroids and two moons and you fight aliens)
5.   Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel
 Devious Dungeon 2 / Training Complete

All right. Time for me to post my first update for this month:

Spoiler

8.     Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Music)
EXPERT DJ - Superbeat Xonic

9.     Get a trophy that takes more than a day to achieve the platinum trophy.
Grim Reaper - Rayman Origins

18.  Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name

Childhood's End - Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness

19.  Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre
Fix me Up - Need for Speed Most Wanted

23.  Get a trophy that has the word Game in the Trophy name
PERFECT GAME - Superbeat Xonic

25.  Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme Fantasy in PSNP
Scout - Rayman Origins

26.  Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name
I'm Back! - Rayman Origins

27.  Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name
All 4 One - Knowledge is Power

28.  Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter
Betilla's Back - Rayman Origins
B Side! - Rayman Origins
Bubble Wrap Maniac! - Rayman Origins

29.  Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019
SUPERIOR DJ - Superbeat Xonic

31.  Get a trophy from a game released in 2017
HARD TOUR - Superbeat Xonic

32.  Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies
LIVING DEAD -  Superbeat Xonic

DOG BITE - Superbeat Xonic

The Bubblizer! - Rayman Origins

Demon's Whisper - Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness

Painless! - Rayman Origins

Milk Tooth - Rayman Origins

Round 3 update:

Spoiler

1. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'M'

e-X-cellent! Mortal Kombat

2. Get a trophy from a game that starts with the letter 'A'

Redingote Up! Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

3. Get a trophy from a game that starts or ends with the letter 'Y'

Unicorn You Don't Know Jack

...A Slayer... Conan Exiles

5. Get a trophy from a game that is a sequel

Death Of A Salesman Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

6. Get a trophy from a game that was released in the month of May

...A Warrior... Conan Exiles

7. Get a trophy from a game from which you’ve earned your first trophy over a year ago

I haven't given in One Piece: Pirate Warriors

8. Get a trophy from a game in your favorite genre (Adventure)

Follows Orders The Silver Case HD

9. Get a trophy from a game where the platinum trophy takes more than a day to achieve

Thank you for loving me One Piece: Pirate Warriors

Drive through 20 Island Smash gates Burnout Paradise Remastered

11. Get a trophy that has all the letters F R E E D O M in the trophy name

4.5 seconds of Crash TV Air Time Burnout Paradise Remastered

12. Get a trophy that has all the letters P I K A C H U or all the letters P O K E M O N in the trophy name

There's no place like home Doki-Doki Universe

13. Get a trophy that has all the letters M O U S E in the trophy name

And how does that make you feel? Doki-Doki Universe

14. Get a trophy that has the word 'LIGHT' in the trophy name

Let There Be Light Shadow Complex Remastered

15. Get a trophy that has the word 'POWER' in the trophy name

Power Up Split/Second

16. Get a trophy that from a game that is labelled with the theme ‘mystery’ on PSNP

Living in the Past The Silver Case HD

17. Get a trophy that has the word 'TEAM' in the trophy name

Teamwork Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion

18. Get a trophy that has all the letters S O N I C in the trophy name

You're just a love machine... Doki-Doki Universe

19. Get a trophy from a game in the ‘racing’ genre

Smash 15 Island billboards Burnout Paradise Remastered

20. Get a trophy that has all the letters A L A D D I N in the trophy name

Helping Hand Award Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

21. Get a trophy that has all the letters D E S E R T in the trophy name

The Scarlet Citadel Conan Exiles

22. Get a trophy that has the word 'HOT' in the trophy name

Bot Hotshot Spider-Man: Edge of Time

23. Get a trophy that has the word 'GAME' in the trophy name

Would you like to play a game? SAW 2

Gods of the North Conan Exiles

25. Get a trophy that is labelled with the theme 'fantasy' in PSNP

Finish What You Start! Mortal Kombat

26. Get a trophy that has a punctuation mark in the trophy name ( ! ? - . ‘)

...A Reaver... Conan Exiles

27. Get a trophy that has a number in the trophy name

Dear QT3, Doki-Doki Universe

28. Get 3 trophies that all start with the same letter (all 3 trophies must be locked in for this challenge)

The Cliffs Reel Conan Exiles
The God in the Bowl Conan Exiles
The Devil in Iron Conan Exiles

29. Get a trophy from a game that you started between January and April 2019

Draw, Partner! Arcana Heart 3

Overkill Minecraft (PS3)

31. Get a trophy from a game released in 2017

Playback 2064: Read Only Memories

32. Get 2 PSNP Rare trophies (They must both be locked in for this challenge)

Just like a real boy Doki-Doki Universe
It's Over 9000! Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion

33. Get a PSNP Very Rare or Ultra Rare trophy

Good Hunting, Commander Skullgirls 2nd Encore

34. Get a trophy from a game that is made by a developer from Europe (Funcom from Norway)

...A Scavenger... Conan Exiles

Great King of Fighters XIII

36. Get a trophy where the first letter of the trophy name is the same as the first letter of your PSN username

A cactus with a porpoise Doki-Doki Universe

Family Reunion Doki-Doki Universe

38. Get a trophy from a game where you play in outer space

Strike Suit Evolved Strike Suit Zero

Wild West Indies Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Nothing up my sleeve Doki-Doki Universe

Completed Round 3: 40/40

Time for a big update.. 

I finely got some time on ps4, so I got a lot done (and a lot of new games started.. Bringing my completion % down quite a bit..). On top of those, I also started Nonary Games (999), to get the mystery challenge done, and will likely go back to NFS HP to get a few more Rare trophies, since that's funnily enough my other missing challenge for round 1 ? 

Round 1 (38/40)

Challenge 2: Game starts with "A" 

Ballet (Abzu) 

Challenge 11: spelling "FREEDOM" 

all Our DREaMs can comE true, iF we have the courage to pursue them (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 12: spelling "PIKACHU" or "POKEMON" 

tHIs gold is bUrning A hole in my PoCKet. (SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy) 

Challenge 15: word "Power" 

Power of Fate (BlazBlue Centralfiction) 

Challenge 17: word "Team" 

Looking for a partner to team up with the amazing Kukri! (SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy) 

Challenge 20: spelling "ALADDIN" 

thAt's the first step IN A very Long anD terrible Desert! (SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy) 

Challenge 22: word "hot" 

time for a commemorative pHOTo? 

Challenge 23: word "Game" 

It's like a fighting game (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 27: word "number in name" 

Customize in 40 Seconds (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 31: game released in 2017

The Nightman Cometh (Dirt 4)

Challenge 39: gameplay "water" 

Breach (Abzu) 

Since this leaves me above 35 challenges, here's round 2. 

Round 2 (25/40)

Challenge 1: Game starts with "M" 

A New Beginning (Mortal Kombat X) 

Challenge 3: Game starts or ends with "Y" 

Custom Victory (Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels) 

Challenge 4: game with female playable character

Globetrotter (Rainbow Skies, same game as in round 1)

Challenge 5: games is a sequel 

Blacksmith (Rainbow Skies, same game as in round 1)

Challenge 6: game released in May

Auto-fill please (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 7: game started over a year ago 

Eyes on the City (Driver San Francisco, same game aa in round 1)

Challenge 8: Favorite genre (RPG) 

Level Fan (Rainbow Skies) 

Challenge 9: game takes 24+ to plat

Superwarrior (Rainbow Skies) 

Challenge 11: spelling "FREEDOM" 

bEliEve in Me that believes in yOur FrienD (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle)

Challenge 13: spelling "MOUSE" 

MakE the mOSt fUn out of it (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 14: word "light(ning)" 

Can't Handle The Spotlight (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 3) 

Challenge 18: spelling "SONIC" 

OmNISCient (Rainbow Skies) 

Challenge 19: PSNProfiles genre "Racing" 

This Can't Be Real (Driver San Francisco) 

Challenge 21: spelling "DESERT" 

maSTER DrivE-by marketer (Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Episode 3) 

Challenge 24: spelling "THRONES" 

OuR lobby baTtlE Starts rigHt Now (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 25: PSNProfiles theme "Fantasy" 

I'm just a passing avatar (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 26: name with punctuation marks

Do you need a reason to battle? (BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) 

Challenge 27: word "number in the name" 

I am the 6.0% (Dirt 4)

Challenge 28: 3 trophies that start with the same letter 

Brutal End + Blanche Advantage + Back It Up (Mortal Kombat X, all 3)

Challenge 29: game started in 2019, before May

The Dole (Rainbow Skies, same game as in round 1)

Challenge 30: trophy from DLC 

Bagged and boarded (LittleBigPlanet Vita) 

Challenge 34: game from EU developer

Pioneer (Rainbow Skies, same game as in round 1)

Challenge 35: franchise with 10+ years

Never Ends (Mortal Kombat 11) 

Challenge 37: game with a multi-platform list

Challenger (Rainbow Skies) 

Challenge 38: gameplay "Outerspace" 

Never miss an issue (LittleBigPlanet Vita). 

Now let's see if I can have next weekend off and hopefully get closer to the same number of last month, since that's my secondary target, after getting round 1 100% completed.