The AEW Discussion Thread

jackmadrox

AEW is doing the interim champion thing again and this time it shouldn't be reduced to a joke due to only being a thing for 2 weeks. Okay. I'm interested to see how well people handle the concept of the interim champion. I can't say if I definitely hate it or not, though I think lean to not liking it due the interim champion being in essence a "paper champion" and not quite legitimate.

They're going to run some battle royal to decide an opponent for the number 1 contender Moxley (not actually the number 1 contender), with the winner becoming interim champion, who then goes on to face (defend against?) Tanahashi at Forbidden Door. CM Punk named just ex-WWE guys as those worthy of the title (hi MJF) so Bryan might be the favourite to win the battle royal. MJF winning in some manner of worked shoot isn't impossible I suppose which... I've made clear what I'd think of something like that.

To say something that isn't exactly the most popular thing as it comes off like a Vince thing. Like with Jade, when you got someone who is a superstar, who looks like they do, who has the size, who is over, it doesn't matter all that much that they are inexperienced. I am of course referring to Wardlow. Dropping the comedy angle he has been put in (bizarre) would be no great loss and I'm sure no one would disagree on that.

EDIT: 

AEW has since put out the below where they show Moxley jumping 3 spots to number 1 to justify them saying he was the number 1 contender. Let it be known that beating Danial Garcia is worth more than beating JD Drake & MJF, significantly so. No wonder he gets so many matches on Dynamite, he is like a real life Metal Slime!

Edited by Rozalia1
  • Like 1

I like the interim idea, if Punk is out 4 or less months (minor surgery + recovery) Longer could still be fine but yeah. 

So i think Mox will lose his main event on dynamite thanks to JAS. Unless it becomes something like a JAS member vs Mox. So let's say Jericho vs Mox. winner goes to NJPWxAEW loses to Tanahashi (id be shocked if Goto beats him). Maybe let NJPW win. have a wild win.

Or having Mox wins just adds "we have the champ in Blood & Guts".

I'd like to see MJF win, but its too quick with what they're going for with him.

Whoever wins battle royal may be my pick. So whomever that is wins. Hopefully not Hangman, cant tolerate his run the first time...

So as i was going with 4 month idea, lets have a wild guess.... Miro. Miro beats Mox. Beats Tanahashi. Goes on a destructive reign until Punk is back by Full Gear (6 months away if we count june, maybe 4.5+ story build) and wins the unification match. Has his title run until All Out 2023 and loses to Omega in the dream match everyone wants. Omega gets a 2nd final run maybe as champ out of it. who knows. another topic for another time.

which leads me to if Punk is out 6+ months. By the time hes back, have Omega as champ, title unification Best in the World.... OR when Punk comes back, he wins and as soon as he does Omega returns to overshadow the moment. 

Many ways this can go and im excited.

As for Interim champ, its good idea. UFC does it and no one complains. AEW did it short term before with Rhodes and Guevara program.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:27 PM, Infected Elite said:

As for Interim champ, its good idea. UFC does it and no one complains. AEW did it short term before with Rhodes and Guevara program.

UFC also has interim champs for no matter how long the reigning champion is out. Since AEW wants to feel more sports-like as opposed to "sports entertainment", it wouldn't shock me if this becomes a regular thing for when titleholders get injured.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Valzentia said:

UFC also has interim champs for no matter how long the reigning champion is out. Since AEW wants to feel more sports-like as opposed to "sports entertainment", it wouldn't shock me if this becomes a regular thing for when titleholders get injured.

I'm totally fine with it.  Better than WWE where Roman just disappeared for 2 months without defending. I get Brock did it as well but they had 2 titles then so it wasnt the biggest deal.

So AEW doing an interim is good.

Who you think wins the battle royal?

I feel whoever wins it will beat Moxley, whether its JAS interfering or what. otherwise the battle royal is pointless.

My guess:

1: Jericho wins, goes to face Tanahashi and lose (Thats right, Tana wins the AEW title and wrestles in the US for a bit before dropping to Punk at WK17)

2: Lance Archer, goes to beat Mox, lose to Tana. 

3: Moxley beats winner, beats Tana.

WILDCARD guesses.... since he said Forbidden Door would be Bullet Club AND Undisputed Elite...

4: Jay White. Wins BR, beats Mox, beats Tana. Hes on NJPW Strong regularly so he can easily appear for AEW for awhile.

5:Kenny Omega shock return. Wins. Gets his win back against Tana. Punk still faces Tana at WK17, then at Revolution, title for title best in the world Omega beats Punk.

Last guess: MJF, but i cant see MJF going to beat Tanahashi.

• Like 1

I'm not going to talk about the show's matches but I will say this. Tony Khan, if you want to book Kyle O'Reilly vs Moxley just so you can see it as a fan then whatever, you're the boss and can do that, but I would advise doing it on a random episode of Rampage or whatever, not making it part of this whole business. Stuff like this is why people use the term "mark booker".

What I will talk about is the new title which... oh dear. Only the most diehard of AEW marks seem to be defending it and the reaction seems overwhelmingly negative from what I've seen. For a start you have the issue that the name "All-Atlantic" when you have the flags of China and Japan on there is comedy. I have seen some marks state that All-Atlantic is actually a term used by some ocean research groups to refer to all the oceans, because as all oceans are connected to each other then really they should be referred to as 1 entity... I can find no evidence of this. Even if this was legitimate you don't name something like this after a term that perhaps 100 people on the planet use. The Chinese flag, a country with no wrestling pedigree (could have had Germany instead), just to pander to a possible future Chinese market is very transparently disgusting also due to the whole CCP thing.

The announcement itself, as Bryan Alvarez put it, came off as a parody. Some marks have stated that Khan having himself referred to as a "Visionary" was just him working the haters which... if that were the case... why? What is achieved in working people who don't like your show? I suppose it ain't impossible as it is Tony Khan I'll give them that much, he is the booker of the year after all.

What I will say is that if the intention as the small group of defenders is putting it, is that this title is a "roaming title" that is actually rarely on AEW... then it ain't much of a negative sure as the title basically becomes promotion for AEW in other companies, and gives reasons to certain guys of theirs having their matches there. My personal feelings though is AEW makes a lot of claims and then doesn't go through on them so we'll see how it goes. 

15 hours ago, Valzentia said:

Speaking of claims AEW makes and then doesn't go through on. Sports like presentation has been something they have not mentioned in years, and as far as I recall Cody Rhodes was the main cheerleader for that. They do mention being "Pro-Wrestling" rather than "Sports Entertainment" a bunch though so perhaps what you're thinking of.

Edited by Rozalia1

The interim Champion thing is....okay. At least better than when they did it for the TNT Title and Cody was only gone for 2 weeks, that was pointless. But knowing Punk is at least out for 2 months, makes this feel more relevant. It's just...we know where it's going now...we know we're getting Moxley/Tanahashi (which I'm down for), and Moxley is very much likely the one winning that match. So what does this mean for Moxley? Is he now considered a 2 Time AEW World Champion, even though he's Interim and not technically official? 

Punk getting injured is just the worst timing in the world to me. I think the big direction this was going in was Punk/MJF Rubber Match at All-Out in Chicago and MJF was going to get that nuclear heat by beating Punk for the title in his town all the while we would have been furthering this storyline with MJF being unhappy and wanting to leave (and it probably would have been a big climax moment in the story once he won it). 

What I would have done, was put an unhappy MJF in the Battle Royal and have him just clean house (have him be pissed off, more aggressive and more serious), then have him beat Moxley. Give us MJF/Tanahashi at Forbidden Door, MJF wins. All the while still furthering the wanting to leave storyline and now with him having the belt is helps prove his point more. And if we got extremely lucky, we could still get MJF/Punk at All-Out where MJF still wins. 

I just feel like NO ONE should be taking that belt off of Punk other than MJF and All-Out was it...it was the big moment, the big payoff. 

As for the All-Atlantic Title....why? Where are the Trios Titles? They would be far more beneficial than another mid-card belt right now. Everyone is in a stable...the Trios Titles should have been here a long time ago. 

• Like 1

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/jeff-hardy-arrested-on-multiple-charges-last-night-mugshot-photo-revealed/

As expected Jeff Hardy is once again in trouble with substances and the law. Apparently he should see a month to years of prison time depending on what the judge rules, which... on one hand he is a repeat offender doing this for decades, on the other hand he is rich and famous, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm going to be short and to the point on this. Tony Khan has no care for Jeff Hardy's well being. The glut of stupid meaningless gimmick matches where Jeff Hardy put himself in tremendous pain (also hurting his opponents) is very much responsible for Jeff Hardy's relapse. Now some might say that said matches is what Jeff wanted to do and... this does not matter. There is a concept called protecting someone from themselves which is what WWE was doing when they'd limit Jeff Hardy's matches and drastically cut back on the crazy bumps. If Jeff Hardy won't cut back on stuff himself then the people around him, most importantly his boss in this case, need to do it for him.

Jeff should be fired for this but we'll see, as Khan will be losing a lot of money if he fires him. I hope that if he is kept around that they do something else. I can think up a great idea for Jeff that'd help build up Darby and won't harm Jeff, and I'm just some random internet person so surely the booker of the year can think something up. 

He's been suspended without pay and won't be allowed to return until he gets the treatment and help he clearly desperately needs and can show sobriety.

Clearly this was the only route that could be taken. Whether Matt will continue to be featured... remains to be seen. Personally Jeff clearly needs all the support and help he can get so I feel like Matt should stay with him and help him clear this up once and for all... but we'll see.

I do feel like they really should have seen this coming though. If they didn't... I can only laugh. Sorry.

• Like 1

On 14/06/2022 at 10:48 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

He's been suspended without pay and won't be allowed to return until he gets the treatment and help he clearly desperately needs and can show sobriety.

Clearly this was the only route that could be taken. Whether Matt will continue to be featured... remains to be seen. Personally Jeff clearly needs all the support and help he can get so I feel like Matt should stay with him and help him clear this up once and for all... but we'll see.

I do feel like they really should have seen this coming though. If they didn't... I can only laugh. Sorry.

There is no question that they did. Jeff was being put out there in AEW, which has a lighter schedule than WWE, more than he was in WWE. On top of that it was gimmick match after gimmick match where Jeff was hurting himself. Possible feuds that could be built up for months (and AEW loves longing stuff out)? Instantly rushed out the door like Jeff vs Darby. It all has the air of "We know Jeff is going down soon so lets get as much out of him as soon as possible". Now could it be that Tony Khan is simply stupid? I don't doubt his stupidity based of previous events, but he'd have to be blind on top of stupid to not do this Jeff stuff on purpose because even when Jeff was in WWE, where he was far more protected and was hurting himself less, Jeff looked like a man in pain who shouldn't be doing this anymore.

The running excuses is "everything was down" and "we had competition from the Stanley cup". The Stanley cup thing is interesting to me as it reminds me of Thin Skinned Tony's boasting about his audience being richer and more educated (also Whiter). Due to that it might certainly be that AEW does worse against Hockey, a sport watched primarily by Whites isn't it? Than Basketball/Football which has a lot of Black watchers. Other factors which fans will of course refuse to accept is that perhaps the loss of CM Punk, Danielson, and MJF could have a negative effect, or that adding all these largely unknown to the audience Japan guys in the manner isn't exactly the most attractive thing for a normal watcher.

Also, as predicted they finally ran Sonny ads on the show.

AEW should be very careful. Stuff like this will help develop a hate following. 

As for Sonny Kiss themselves. The truth is obvious and simple, and any honest AEW fan can say what the issue is. Thin Skinned Tony is all about them ratings, knows his fan base, and is who he always aims to appeal to. Women's wrestling is the state it is because he sees them as a ratings loser, likewise, Sonny Kiss to him is a ratings loser. Not just with the current viewers, but any new viewers due to the visual.

Personally I think the worse aspect here is AEW is messing Kiss around and should just release him if they aren't going to use him because of who he is. Sonny also needs to be more proactive and confront them on this matter and see what he himself can do to get booked. Could using paint help? What about being a heel manager? Getting booked in the women's division, as little as Khan cares for it, would also be an improvement for him, though I doubt any major company would risk that anytime soon.

I'm hearing Forbidden Door might add Zack Sabre Jr vs. Bryan Danielson in what should be considered a super-dream match?  Stacked card getting stacked-er?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dammit.  Oh well, hopefully one day.

Edited by skidmarkgn

8 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

Looking forward to Cesaro being lost in the shuffle in the already overly bloated roster in this company 1f610.png

who? Claudio? he should end up in ROH once that's up again, along with Joe, Lethal and his goon, Brian Cage and Blanchards Kahn guy.

Was a good match with Sabre Jr. but Danielson vs ZSJ needs to go down at WK17 in the Tokyo Dome.

Overall the event was great, aside from Rosa winning. Cant stand her, and the sudden ending to IWGP title (Cole is injured apparently even though he went into it already hurt), but White retained as was always the plan.

Moxley winning i understand but hes so fucking boring as champ and a wrestler. Dude can take a dropkick to the ankle and come up covered in blood. Tired of him. 

Hopefully Punk comes back, turns heel to beat Mox and we get a heel Punk run for a bit.

Also no Kenny Omega even for a cameo sucked but yeah, overall pretty solid event. Next year will be better and i expect to see a few talent exchanges or special appearances from time to time.

Edited by Infected Elite

I'm happy for FTR in the moment but the spectre of it being all so the Bucks can beat them and get all the titles looms over FTR's success. Fun note. Excalibur is far braver on proclaiming the Bucks as being the best when JR isn't around. Some weeks ago when JR referred to FTR as the best and then said that he knows that Excalibur would argue the Young Bucks are, Excalibur didn't push the case and remarked that he is also a fan of their tag team champions the Jurassic Express too and it ended there. On this show without JR being present he was full steam ahead on the Young Bucks.

Moxley blading on a move like the sling blade was comedy. AEW talking to journalists behind the scenes has been saying it happened hard way when it was obviously a blade job so it seems they didn't approve of that silly business either. Makes me wonder if the match even had a blade job booked as part of it and it happened because Moxley went into business for himself because in his mind he has to bleed to make the match a big deal.

2 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Moxley blading on a move like the sling blade was comedy. AEW talking to journalists behind the scenes has been saying it happened hard way when it was obviously a blade job so it seems they didn't approve of that silly business either. Makes me wonder if the match even had a blade job booked as part of it and it happened because Moxley went into business for himself because in his mind he has to bleed to make the match a big deal.

100% agree. i liked Mox when he first appeared but once he got 3 months into his first title reign i was.sick of him. Same promos, same blade jobs. Dude could take a dropkick to his knee and come up gushing blood..It's like he's trying to be the next abdullah. While it was obvious he would win, i think he did go into business for himself. Even still, i dont view him as someone on Tanahashi level. I just hope whenever Punk returns cause we will end up with Punk vs Mox, that Punk turns heel to win the titles. That being said, Heel Punk > face has a lot more life to it. In terms of Mox, i heard numerous rumors that he was told by doctors to retire. So who knows but the way he's going, he can't go much more. Eventually he's going to cut the wrong part and it'll be another Guerrero JBL blood squirting mess. Which i don't care to see.

• Like 1

On 30/06/2022 at 7:00 AM, Rozalia1 said:

In the nicest way I can articulate my feelings... Moxley gives a bad name to professional wrestling, to professional wrestlers, and to professional wrestling fans.

yeah, i mean i liked him when he was trying to feud with Foley, his feud in FCW with Regal, and then when he first appeared in AEW. Other than that, couldn't give a shit about him. I wish Tanahashi beat him, i knew it wouldn't happen but Mox saying he was finally on Tanahashi level.... he isn't. 

Anyways i read an interesting report today, whether legit or not who knows. Its not Meltzer thank god... but MJF promo, when Punk came out. Was to eventually lead to MJF vs Punk at All Out 2022 in Chicago. MJF would beat Punk and have a monster heel run(i assume they meant lengthy). But MJF dropping the F bomb which wasnt beeped out for international viewers apparently caused a stir, and MJF is legit mad about pay. Then Punk got hurt. But ill say the moment Punk won the title, i envisioned he would eventually drop it to MJF. Did i assume Punk would have it long? no. Maybe 3 months, 4 tops. So All Out would not have shocked me had he dropped the title.

As for who eventually would topple MJF, anybodies guess. But i always wondered how an MJF/Kenny Omega feud would go, it also didn't need the title involved in my opinion. 

But, here we are. Moxley is interim champ, still sucks, still bleeds in every match, still is boring on the microphone,  and he added a bulldog sleeper which realistically, swing your legs to the side... and its now a rear chinlock.... but as we know.... in wrestling when you're in a headlock of any kind its nearly impossible to figure out how to get out of it. lol.

I like AEW, i do. But aside from FTR being belt collectors, now that the NJPW show is over, I'm not really sure what direction they go heading into All Out in September. 

This Wednesday....

- Wardlow vs Sky TNT Title... eh. I like Sky, i hope he doesnt lose the title but this Wardlow monster push is too idk. Forced? Also why does AEW always make Ethan Page lose....

Prediction: Sky keeps title somehow, leading to a rematch sometime in august (battle of the belts?)

- Thunderstorm(how original...) vs Nyla and Shafir....

Prediction: Storm turns heel and costs Rosa a pinfall loss to whomever. Leading to a heel Storm run and she can win the title of Rosa who is boring as hell.

- Moxley vs Brody King

Pissed. Brody King is a great big man. Expect Mox to win. He wont lose it until Punk is back. Would like to see Malakai win the belt but seems him as a main eventer isnt in the cards yet...if ever. 

- Luchasaurus and Cage promo

maybe Jungle dude comes back but i thought he was injured. Anyways, heel Lucha is fine, but the mask and such seems odd now. I guess AEW wants to try and have a monster heel, something they're sorely lacking. Unless we count that Satnam Singh who really is as bad as Khali... why they signed him i have no fuckin idea. 

- Swerve/Lee vs Butcher Blade

Prediction: Swerve/Lee win. Team Taz out post match to feud. Expect Swerve and Lee to split leading into All Out is my guess although they do work well as a team.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

yeah, i mean i liked him when he was trying to feud with Foley, his feud in FCW with Regal, and then when he first appeared in AEW. Other than that, couldn't give a shit about him. I wish Tanahashi beat him, i knew it wouldn't happen but Mox saying he was finally on Tanahashi level.... he isn't. 

But, here we are. Moxley is interim champ, still sucks, still bleeds in every match, still is boring on the microphone,  and he added a bulldog sleeper which realistically, swing your legs to the side... and its now a rear chinlock.... but as we know.... in wrestling when you're in a headlock of any kind its nearly impossible to figure out how to get out of it. lol.

How Cornette puts it about Moxley and others like Moxley's idol Nick Gage (of all the people a wrestler could idolise...) is how I feel on the matter. All this garbage deathmatch crap doesn't when a normal person sees it make them think "wow, this wrestling stuff is interesting, maybe I should get into it". It just makes them think the stereotype of "Wrestlers are all drugged out, stupid, self-harming dregs of society. Same goes for whoever watches this stuff". 

As for the MJF stuff. Punk did get sent out there after MJF's promo so that would make some sense. Not giving MJF more money but giving him the title would also make some sense as that has been a tactic of promoters since forever, hoping a guy would rather be a belt mark than be paid more. What I don't get it in all this is Khan spends money like water, he has paid guys millions to near enough do nothing, he has paid rotten talent x5-x10 what they were earning previously to be guys on Dark, and giving MJF a raise is what he balks at? What? The only thing that makes sense to me is that Khan believes that MJF will 100% be going to WWE when he can so Khan doesn't care about keeping MJF happy, but that doesn't make sense if as you say there was a plan to give him the belt.

I wouldn't use the word forced with Wardlow no. Getting him a title soon as was they needed to do after that massive win over MJF but they instead stuck him in a comedy feud with security guards. Perhaps you think he ain't ready? Well, as I've said with Jade, when you got someone who looks like that, has that look, the size, you can get away with these things.

I enjoy Satnam's little additions to those promos his group do, so there is something positive.

Moxley is unlikely to drop the title until Punk returns so he needs some expendable challengers which Brody King would be. Him getting the shot though might hurt AEW down the line though... remember the Big Swole thing? That caused some people to start saying (well there was murmurs previously, but in a bigger way) that AEW doesn't care about ethnic wrestlers, especially Black ones, which caused certain people for a time to meme All Elite Whites was it? Many wrestlers on the show, many of them minorities, came to Khan's defence at the time. Fast forward to now and the situation is no better. All their top stars are going down so they are forced to book guys they wouldn't in the main event and... Brody King? Not Powerhouse Hobbs? Not Ricky Starks?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

How Cornette puts it about Moxley and others like Moxley's idol Nick Gage (of all the people a wrestler could idolise...) is how I feel on the matter. All this garbage deathmatch crap doesn't when a normal person sees it make them think "wow, this wrestling stuff is interesting, maybe I should get into it". It just makes them think the stereotype of "Wrestlers are all drugged out, stupid, self-harming dregs of society. Same goes for whoever watches this stuff". 

i saw deathmatches and like, hardcore match is one thing. Deathmatch is just stupid

As for the MJF stuff. Punk did get sent out there after MJF's promo so that would make some sense. Not giving MJF more money but giving him the title would also make some sense as that has been a tactic of promoters since forever, hoping a guy would rather be a belt mark than be paid more. What I don't get it in all this is Khan spends money like water, he has paid guys millions to near enough do nothing, he has paid rotten talent x5-x10 what they were earning previously to be guys on Dark, and giving MJF a raise is what he balks at? What? The only thing that makes sense to me is that Khan believes that MJF will 100% be going to WWE when he can so Khan doesn't care about keeping MJF happy, but that doesn't make sense if as you say there was a plan to give him the belt.

I can see the belt being used as an idea but MJF is right that the wwe guys come in and get tons of money. Now add Claudio...  but I remember an interview media post ppv scrum where MJF said he was one of the highest paid and locked down for 5 years.

I wouldn't use the word forced with Wardlow no. Getting him a title soon as was they needed to do after that massive win over MJF but they instead stuck him in a comedy feud with security guards. Perhaps you think he ain't ready? Well, as I've said with Jade, when you got someone who looks like that, has that look, the size, you can get away with these things.

Not that i dont think he's ready,, i just feel they could skip the TNT all together and build him to beat MJF ffor the belt in a better match this time at Revolution or DoN 2023 after MJF had beaten Punk at All Out.

i still have no comment on all Atlantic title.

I enjoy Satnam's little additions to those promos his group do, so there is something positive.

True Satnam unlike Khali can speak lol

Moxley is unlikely to drop the title until Punk returns so he needs some expendable challengers which Brody King would be. Him getting the shot though might hurt AEW down the line though... remember the Big Swole thing? That caused some people to start saying (well there was murmurs previously, but in a bigger way) that AEW doesn't care about ethnic wrestlers, especially Black ones, which caused certain people for a time to meme All Elite Whites was it? Many wrestlers on the show, many of them minorities, came to Khan's defence at the time. Fast forward to now and the situation is no better. All their top stars are going down so they are forced to book guys they wouldn't in the main event and... Brody King? Not Powerhouse Hobbs? Not Ricky Starks?

Yeah and theyll argue Starks has FTW title

i guess Rosa. Sky in TNT title. But world title... remains to be seen

On 07/07/2022 at 0:39 AM, Glorious Fury said:

I'm guessing Cesaro is going to be champion in due course based on this. Khan is nearly in tears of joy like he has met his ultimate idol 1f602.png

Tony Khan Trolled For Looking Like A Make-A-Wish Kid With Cesaro

vnd6l3ayfa891.jpg?auto=webp&s=51ce9fa8bd

Every press conference they do seems to give Khan related gems. Not his first hug related mocking though.

tony-khan-hugs-nyla-rose.gif

Wouldn't say it means anything. Just Khan being completely clueless on how he looks when he does stuff like that. Not that doing hugs are a bad thing, Khan is just awkward and usually doing it to people significantly bigger than him. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 5:12 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

Sasha Banks and Naomi are inevitably incoming.

Can't wait for Sasha to burn that bridge as well. Sucks about Naomi though, she's in the same boat as Miro—no promotion in America so far knows how to properly utilize her talent (though I imagine Impact would do a nice job considering they actually give a fuck about their women's division).

The Best Man shit is a permanent black mark on Miro's career for me, sadly.

i started an ROH discussion thread for all ROH talk, to not mix it with this AEW thread. We now have a WWE, MMA, AEW, and an ROH thread. Please feel free to talk about current product or the old ROH days in that thread.

Thanks.

Edited by Infected Elite