Soul Saga! A J-RPG inspired by Playstation 1 games coming to PS4/Vita

Undrey

Looks awesome ! 

I'll just get it when it comes out thought 

cause i don't have any spare cash 

Very cool that's it's coming to PS4 & Vita 

i'm super happy that the PS4 Is super easy to code for and indie friendly :)

Edited by TheBolloxx

Looks awesome ! 

I think the game will be $20 when it comes out. But it's $15 now.

The creator is doing a livestream of a playthrough of Final Fantasy 7. He's taking questions about the game.

i think the ps3 development tools cost too much for indie developers, not to mention the difficulties of the CPU of it, i mean come on!  the ps3 is been around for 6 or 7 years and developers still find it that hard to code?

Well the Cell is very hard to difficult for, that's why they changed it to the x86 for the PS4.

Well the Cell is very hard to difficult for, that's why they changed it to the x86 for the PS4.

funny when i read somewhere on the internet that some developers who's not wanted to show their names is still saying the ps4 is also going to be difficult to develop for, that's weird it said developing on the ps4 will be as easy as a PC and way much easier then even the xbox 360.

funny when i read somewhere on the internet that some developers who's not wanted to show their names is still saying the ps4 is also going to be difficult to develop for, that's weird it said developing on the ps4 will be as easy as a PC and way much easier then even the xbox 360.

Yes, the PS4 is easier to develop than Xbone, because they use GDDR5 with no chip (which means less GB per second) but Xbox uses something else with an eSRAM chip which increases the GB per second but makes it harder to develop for.

Looks awesome ! 

I think that's why Sony changed a lot for the PS4,so they can get more indie titles released for their console.

"Software sells Hardware"

• Like 1

I've been following this for a few days, it got 40k+ in the last 2 days! i promoted it on my tumblr the other day since i can't afford to support it and give any $$. but i'll be getting it for sure, would have been cool to get in the credits for doin something tho, or even the figurine and all. , still will be getting it when it comes out, just hope it don't fall off any radars.

Does anyone know if this will be "cross buy" for the PS4/Vita? From the sounds of it, it's either PS4 or Vita, but I'm wondering if it'll be both, since they will have a lot of similarity.  Also, if it's only one or the other, who's getting it on PS4 and who's getting it on Vita?

Edited by Sonic

Does anyone know if this will be "cross buy" for the PS4/Vita? From the sounds of it, it's either PS4 or Vita, but I'm wondering if it'll be both, since they will have a lot of similarity.  Also, if it's only one or the other, who's getting it on PS4 and who's getting it on Vita?

On the Kickstarter page it states that if PS4 supports it that it will be cross buy.