Rainbow Six Siege Trophies Got Replaced

On 12.6.2019 at 10:55 PM, TheTominator007 said:

According to rainbow6stats.com I have 16 penetration kills in PvP (all before the trophies changed). Just played one casual match, did not get any penetration kills, still no trophy for 10 penetration kills. I guess I just have to hope it'll show up after I get a single one? 

Can anyone confirm yet if the trophies unlock after one additional kill? 

Well this sucks. I was on my way to the platinum with the old trophy list. I'm not about ranked at all so getting 5 perfect is going to be near impossible for me. Only way I can see doing it is to just grind it out and hope I get into a good team that can do it without my input, but that's going to suck for a lot of people that I get matched with who are trying to rank up.

3 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Can anyone confirm yet if the trophies unlock after one additional kill? 

I've gotten 2 penetration kills since I posted that, still no trophy. I think you need the full amount for any of the new trophies after they switched over. Stats from before don't seem to count. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheTominator007 said:

I've gotten 2 penetration kills since I posted that, still no trophy. I think you need the full amount for any of the new trophies after they switched over. Stats from before don't seem to count. 

Its mentioned in the patch notes progress for trophies was reset with the update 

• Like 1

On 15/06/2019 at 11:46 AM, UltraRareBoy said:

If you don't see the difference between playing on a mouse & keyboard VS controller than i have nothing to add.

As I've never gamed with a mouse keyboard, how would I know, without asking?

Perhaps you should have said nothing 'helpful' to add? 

You could try & be helpful next time tho? ;)

On 15/06/2019 at 10:57 AM, BroManFo said:

Because aiming with a mouse is way more accurate than aiming with an analog stick.

Thanks for helpful reply :)

Need to get a mouse keyboard then lol :) because I properly suck at anything that's not TH in this game.

Edited by yoda_squad
  • Like 2

On 16.6.2019 at 4:27 AM, White_Key_86 said:

Its mentioned in the patch notes progress for trophies was reset with the update 

I don't think all trophy progress has been reset. I just got the 'Senseless' trophy after killing one blinded enemy since the update. 

This update to the trophies is a whole load of bullshit, they've taken away all the terrorist hunt and single player stuff. Those who went through a hard grind for this game to get the platinum originally is pretty much wasted time and the rarity is going to up way down. This just feels like a huge fuck you to anyone who did these requirements prior to this update.

15 hours ago, yoda_squad said:

Thanks for helpful reply :)

Need to get a mouse keyboard then lol :) because I properly suck at anything that's not TH in this game.

Wouldn’t recommend it. It’s considered cheating by Ubisoft and it ruins the game for everyone playing legit.

• Like 1

Phasing out Terrorist Hunt could very well be a thing, considering the future of R6.

Doesn't anybody think the timing of this overhaul seem a bit too coincidental? Exactly a week ago they announced a fully-fledged coop experience in the universe, with Rainbow Six: Quarantine (ETA 2020). They pretty much said so on-stage during their E3 press conference even: "What Siege is to PVP, Quarantine will be to PVE coop".

I think that solves the mystery. Bye bye, Terrorist Hunt. Hello, Quarantine. (Pretty interested to see where Quarantine will go, truth be told!)

• Like 1

On 2019-06-11 at 1:58 PM, TheYuriG said:

Absolutely not. Now you need to win 5 flawless in ranked, win with every operator in ranked, get 10 claymore kills, 10 frag kills, 5 DMR kills, 10 penetration kills, play 10x with every base operator and reach gold rank in ranked.

People got fucked if they haven't done all the hard stuff yet.

People bitch about breaching charge kills, they can't wait to farm 10 claymore/frag/DMR/penetration kills. That's gonna be fun.

Those are all way easier & atleast fun unlike Terrorist Hunt. If I knew a revamp was coming I would’ve completely held off on Terrorist Hunt.

On 2019-06-17 at 7:52 AM, danielc655 said:

This update to the trophies is a whole load of bullshit, they've taken away all the terrorist hunt and single player stuff. Those who went through a hard grind for this game to get the platinum originally is pretty much wasted time and the rarity is going to up way down. This just feels like a huge fuck you to anyone who did these requirements prior to this update.

Boo boo. I did all the terrorist hunt trophies and am glad no one has to do that shit. It was boring & unfun. Some of these still require some skill. Calm down cause you spent your time doing something unfun  and are annoyed at change.

2 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Those are all way easier & atleast fun unlike Terrorist Hunt. If I knew a revamp was coming I would’ve completely held off on Terrorist Hunt.

It also removed all the situation trophies and i thought they were a decent challenge, specially with their health requirements.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 6:48 PM, yoda_squad said:

Why does this make a difference?

In any FPS game, mouse and keyboard will always have the advantage as you can aim faster and land  more accurate shots; that's why there's auto-aim/soft-lock for console games.

For Rainbow 6, it's even worse because headhsots are 1-hit kills regardless of which gun you are using. It became a problem in Overwatch, but fortunately there are characters that can be used to alleviate that.

Edited by rotoninja

Luckly i got the plat a few years ago- skimming some of this, Yeah No way in Doom guys hell would i have been able to win 5+ Flawless matches, Lol  Meat wall was hard enough >_>; I really suck at Any FPS anymore *Im gett'n to old, lol!*

Thou, Currious if this will make my time stamps funky, As i platinum'd the game a good 1~2 years ago - then promptly sold it xD
** Got a good price for it too! Was around the time Seige Re-launched with there "Teir" packages, Entry/full/special bull shat

On 12.6.2019 at 2:28 AM, Potent_Delusions said:

Never seen this before. I believe this is a first in trophies, certainly on this scale. 

A shame companies like EA can't take note of this procedure for when a feature in their game breaks 1 year after launch, or Activi$ion with their bullshit league play trophy in BO2.

As for this game: the platinum is considerably harder now. Reaching Gold league and 5 flawless ranked wins are wayyy harder than any of the trophies that got replaced. 

Its a second I think, Overwatch did something similar when changing heroes.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-20 at 11:19 PM, TheYuriG said:

It also removed all the situation trophies and i thought they were a decent challenge, specially with their health requirements.

Yeah, didn’t have a problem with situations, they let you learn about the game & non of those trophies were annoying or grindy. Regardless I think they’re moving away from any offline/ solo components for fully online. 

On 2019-06-23 at 1:58 PM, Zjinn said:

Wow I never realized they changed the trophies when did this happen? I got the Platinum a few years back with getting a kill with a wall breach being the hardest one.

It happened only about a week ago... maybe less. It was a major revamp though 

On 2019-06-23 at 1:45 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Luckly i got the plat a few years ago- skimming some of this, Yeah No way in Doom guys hell would i have been able to win 5+ Flawless matches, Lol  Meat wall was hard enough >_>; I really suck at Any FPS anymore *Im gett'n to old, lol!*

Thou, Currious if this will make my time stamps funky, As i platinum'd the game a good 1~2 years ago - then promptly sold it xD
** Got a good price for it too! Was around the time Seige Re-launched with there "Teir" packages, Entry/full/special bull shat

Shouldn’t mess with any of your time stamps. I got the platinum in a year and a little bit (almost had 100 defend wins but they made it a single win of the one defend mode) and none of my time stamps looked messed up.

• Like 1