Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

Sitting at 60.67% at the moment. Sonic CD and Battlefield 1943 are the 2 games lowering it, getting them over 50% should boost my overall completion to around 75% hopefully.

Got my percentage up to 70.02% after getting the Assassin's Creed 2 platinum, but I am now working on Uncharted 2 which has knocked it down to 68.17%. I am inching ever closer to the 80% target that I have set myself. ^_^

57.79%

There are a few games I will never finish on my profile simply because I hate them (two side scroll shooters which I didn't know what they were).

I would probably pay someone to finish them just so I didn't have to look at 0% the rest of my PSN life. I almost even considered making a new account because of them, lol.

84.51%. Rock Band sames are the main thing pulling me from a high percentage, besides DLC. I love trying to beat every challenge a game offers to get the most value out of it, but those instrument games are just too much for me. I like them for the singing!

Went from

85.22% Completion with 44 of 81 games at 100%.

To 93.12% Completion with 71 of 97 games at 100% now. :awesome:

Some of my older games, I can improve some more without much of a hassle. I'm looking at Burnout Paradise and Magic. Others, phew. It's gonna be tough.

83.5%.

Pretty happy with that. Actually anything over 75% would be fine with me. I'm not really looking to get 100% (as I know that would be virtually impossible for me), It's more about finishing up games I have started. I seem to have abandoned a lot of PSN games along the way :(