Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

I have now 51.2% but I still have a lot of games to complete, so this will not be the last of me

well now I have dead space 2 and rock of ages it dropped a bit, but with Darksiders finished I'm almost equal to before I get this new games now that I am at 51.1%

75.25%... I have only 2 in GTAIV which is before I realized what trophies were and just played the game for an hour or so (I've never been that interested in GTA). I also have two of the Prince of Persia remakes with zero trophies because they loaded on the collection when I played the first one. I'll get those eventually. I have a few games I'm trying to wrap up and clean up.

35.2% i know its pretty bad but there are games that i hated and did not touch after only earning 1 or 2 trophies as well some games have trophies that are just too time consuming or require multiple playthroughs. unless there are different endings and i am actually interested in seeing them or i like the story alot i usually play through the story once and am done with it

Edited by silver_pigy

Currently at 57.48% but that is due to me stupidly starting up so many games when I was down but since that I have been going through the list and finishing each title, I do however start new games still so it might be a while yet before I get back to around 80% and my new Vita will only hinder me, I think...

• 3 weeks later...

99.90 % completion.

I miss just 3 trophies (2) flower on a game that I hate and one on dante's inferno (trial of saint lucia)

- I have another in Japanese, which can not be platinize. shirokishi monogatari 2 more known outside of Japan as the WKC, unless it proves to me otherwise!

• Like 1

let's see I'm now at 50.35% completition with 754 trophies out of 1495, but now I'm stopped because of WWE'12 that i'm playing this every day, only not playing not playing when my brother plays LBP2 and PlayStation Home (I can not tell why a 6 year old kid would like to play PlayStation Home when we have such great games that he likes like WWE, Uncharted, LBP2, inFamous, ...)