PSNP Interviews: MidnightDragon - Submit Your Questions

Favourite pizza topping? 

Have you ever encountered any memorable bugs or glitches in a game?

If you have a big backlog, how do you decide on what to play next?

What Hogwarts house do you think you’d be sorted into?

What was your favourite mission in Hitman: Absolution?

• Like 1

Seeing as how almost all of us require the internet in order to play online on the PS4, here is my question: how do you pass the time should a power outage occur, and cannot be able to play any games for several hours?

If you have travelled to another country by flying, what was the longest flight you have been on?

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Briste said:

@Dragon-Archon Is there a sticky anywhere with links to all of the previous interviews? I tried looking and they seem scattered.

Nope, so far all the member interviews are posted in the member interviews subforum that DaivRules linked. After MidnightDragon's interview is complete, the amount of member interviews can't fit on 1 page anymore, so I could create a separate thread in the subforum that lists all member interviews :hmm: .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Thank you! I've never scrolled that far down the forum list lol 

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope, so far all the member interviews are posted in the member interviews subforum that DaivRules linked. After MidnightDragon's interview is complete, the amount of member interviews can't fit on 1 page anymore, so I could create a separate thread in the subforum that lists all member interviews :hmm: .

That would probably clean things up as you get more and more. Thanks for the reply!

45 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

How do you get interviewed?

In the OP it says you just need to PM @Dragon-Archon if you're interested.

• Like 1

Thank you all for submitting questions. We've even reached a new record :yay: .

All the questions have been sent to MidnightDragon. Since there are so many questions, it may take longer than usual before the interview is posted. I hope you all look forward to it.

• Like 2