Easiest Platinum?

Nexuds121

My name is Mayo and Nubla probably, but if you want to play easy games check out stay-pationt and cornshaq on youtube, they have made a couple of vids on easy platinums. There you can find at least 50 ones in total that require less then 5 hours to platinum.

• Like 1

My Name is Mayo is definitely the easiest. It's worth mentioning that Nubla actually has three different trophy lists. 1 EU list and 1 NA list, plus another version of the game called The World of Nubla (which I believe covers all regions).

Orc Slayer and Coffin Dodgers can both be Platted in a few hours each and they're both easy. Although I must say they're both terrible :giggle:

The Bunker and N.E.R.O. are also easy Plats that can been done in a few hours each too. These two games are actually enjoyable though.

36 minutes ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

Orc Slayer and Coffin Dodgers can both be Platted in a few hours each and they're both easy. Although I must say they're both terrible :giggle:

Orc Slayer has been patched. I just played it, and it was definitely not a super quick or easy plat anymore. Takes a good while now and it's like 3/10 difficulty.

Honestly, just check this link:

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

My Name is Mayo is definitely the easiest. It's worth mentioning that Nubla actually has three different trophy lists. 1 EU list and 1 NA list, plus another version of the game called The World of Nubla (which I believe covers all regions).

The Bunker and N.E.R.O. are also easy Plats that can been done in a few hours each too. These two games are actually enjoyable though.

I actually can't find Nubla on the NA store...