Easiest Platinum?

Nexuds121

7 hours ago, MMDE said:

Orc Slayer has been patched. I just played it, and it was definitely not a super quick or easy plat anymore. Takes a good while now and it's like 3/10 difficulty.

Honestly, just check this link:

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=average

I played it with the patch and it was still easy apart from the final boss refusing to go down and the game as a whole being absolutely abysmal. It took me just under 8 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

I played it with the patch and it was still easy apart from the final boss refusing to go down and the game as a whole being absolutely abysmal. It took me just under 8 hours.

I think it's been patched since you played it too. It's been patched many times. The latest patch makes a couple of the levels pretty tricky actually. Definitely not a walk in the park. You can't just go around hitting everything like a wild man. Some of the levels require you to play rather safe and even then you can be stormed rather easily by some of the enemies, especially the pigs. :\

It's like 3/10 and it doesn't take 2 hours, but more like 6+ hours now. The last boss took me 10 minutes, once I figured out why it wasn't taking any damage. (hint: attack it with sword, not crossbow)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Easiest Platinum that you can get and is available in nearly all PlayStation regions is Nubla (EU) The World of Nubla (NA) the easiest platinum although currently only available in NA territories is My Name Is Mayo. 

7 hours ago, Kallume said:

I actually can't find Nubla on the NA store... 

6 hours ago, Nexuds121 said:

Well make a eu account. That way you have Nubla. It's in EU store unfortunately.

It's called The World of Nubla on the NA Store

On 1/6/2017 at 9:21 PM, Lady_Galleth said:

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is also pretty easy, just one collectible trophy, if I recall.

I loved this game. 14 trophies but no platinum unfortunately ? This is the only game I've gotten 100% on so far. Never alone was another one with easy trophies and no platinum.

Edited by Next3Exits

18 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

I know that it's been said, but the truth of the matter is that getting a platinum doesn't get easier than having to press X 10,000 times. My Name is Mayo takes the cake for easiest Playstation 4 platinum

unless something like Aabs Animals gets a platinum trophy.

On 1/6/2017 at 7:00 PM, lars9612 said:

My name is Mayo and Nubla probably, but if you want to play easy games check out stay-pationt and cornshaq on youtube, they have made a couple of vids on easy platinums. There you can find at least 50 ones in total that require less then 5 hours to platinum.

That's who brought me back here i usually just come here to check my trophy level and seek out a signature card but i've been on my trophy grind due to finding stay pationt's page.

On 1/6/2017 at 10:08 PM, Triicky913 said:

My Name is Mayo-Plat in 40 min or less

Nubla-20-30 minute plat

Jazzpunk- If following a 100% guide, should take 1 1/2 hours

SkyScrappers- if you have 4 controllers should take little less than 2 hours

Goosebumps The Game- less than 2 hours with walkthrough

Coffin Dodgers-Should take 3-4 hours

Virginia-4 Hours

The Bunker-2 hours

ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS- if you have 4 controllers should take less than 2 hours

Monster Jam Crush It- 2-3 hours

This is just a few..........I've done......that are easy............

Noted!!! :D