Copanele's collection of trophies and experiences

Copanele

50 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Aye sir, in February 2020 before the pandemic. Its a 1:30hr flight to Athens. 

I just had to visit the Parthenon xD but once the travel stuff is more chill, I will visit the islands as well. 

I highly recommend the Greek Islands for a holiday - Crete is lovely, and very well set up for tourists seeing the history.

Rhodes has a bit more on the historical side, just in terms of how much is remaining, though at peak seasons, the main historical attractions can be very crowded

What Rhodes does have over Crete though, is - you can very easily get on a charter trip to Symi.

Symi is really interesting, as the entire island (including the whole village) is a protected site, and because it requires a boat trip to get there, the crowds are limited, so you really get a good sense of history there  - it really does feel like stepping back in time! ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I highly recommend the Greek Islands for a holiday - Crete is lovely, and very well set up for tourists seeing the history.

Rhodes has a bit more on the historical side, just in terms of how much is remaining, though at peak seasons, the main historical attractions can be very crowded

What Rhodes does have over Crete though, is - you can very easily get on a charter trip to Symi.

Symi is really interesting, as the entire island (including the whole village) is a protected site, and because it requires a boat trip to get there, the crowds are limited, so you really get a good sense of history there  - it really does feel like stepping back in time! 1f44d.png

Yup, big thanks for reminding me. I have them all noted down on a notebook or something, because I really want to see more of Greece. Athens wasn't nearly enough for me. 

And thankfully I can visit outside the season, because going in Greece during summer... That's a no-go both in terms of tourists and weather xD

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Symi is really interesting, as the entire island (including the whole village) is a protected site, and because it requires a boat trip to get there, the crowds are limited, so you really get a good sense of history there  - it really does feel like stepping back in time! ?

This is absolutely true. I spent a week on Sifnos a couple of years ago, and the entire experience felt so... pure? We stayed in a traditional apartment, and the owners took us with their small boat out on the sea to catch / fish octopus. Vast wild landscapes to have long walks, clean, untouched beaches, amazing fresh food... 

That is really a good destination to simply get away from modern life and be able to relax. Certainly recommend! 

• Like 3

Just now, Copanele said:

So glad that I named this thread "Trophies and experiences" xD now I wanna travel more than ever. 

If ever there was a country with enough rich history to see, that visiting it warranted a full platinum list, it would be Greece ?

• Like 1

Just now, DrBloodmoney said:

If ever there was a country with enough rich history to see, that visiting it warranted a full platinum list, it would be Greece 1f602.png

Trust me, Italy is a close second ? been only in Rome so far and my inner platinum counter was DINGDINGDING! 

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Trust me, Italy is a close second 1f602.png been only in Rome so far and my inner platinum counter was DINGDINGDING! 

True - if you get a chance to go back, Florence is incredible to see - architecturally astounding.

Also, right down on the 'tip of the boot' Sicily has a whole different flavour, but is stunning too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

When I hit the 60 - 70 hour mark in Assassins Creed Odyssey, I’m going to take a break and focus on other games. 

This game is too big for its own good.

As you mentioned above, Unity kinda looks cute now in comparison xD

Well since I am stuck in a room while outside is raining, let's see what awaits me starting next week:

- buying and playing Guilty Gear Strive - priority

- finishing Kiwami 2

- several more endings in Catherine + Rapunzel levels 

- playing Under Night Inbirth Cl-R just to recover from Catherine

- HOPING to complete Catherine 

- starting Valfaris because I still miss Slain Back from Hell

Should be a good way to spend time for the rest of this summer, since I will be stuck working from home the rest of June/July. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

While still cruising through the story of Guilty Gear Strive (will do a review after I finish that), let's cover this gem of a DLC! Heh...gem...

?Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Mastery Challenge DLC

maxresdefault.jpg

Hardest Trophy: A True Master 62S1e17ae.png achieve gold medal in all 15 Trials

Difficulty: 4/10 up to 7/10, ONLY because of the clunky mechanics

Personal Impression: 2/10 to hell with this DLC

Why is Ubisoft always coming up with a brilliant idea, just to shoot it in the head right after presenting it?

Following the disaster that was E3 this year, Ubisoft released a free DLC upgrade: Mastery Challenges. And boy oh boy it was the first time an AC piece of game made me rage as much.

While Eivor was chilling, stroking his cat and listening to the blacksmith's ramblings, a meteor strikes the mountain near Ravensthorpe. Our brave Vikingr goes to investigate, only to find an old lady and a door covered in rubble inside the mountain, where the meteor hit. The woman hands Eivor a talisman and tells him/her that only completing all the Valkyrie challenges he can open the door. So Eivor, blond as he is (I chose male), obviously goes to master the mastery challenges and open the unopened doors. As usual.

And that's the big deal of this DLC - you get several Valkyrie shrines across the map, each with 3 trials: a bear trial (pure combat), a wolf trial(archery only) and a raven trial (stealth and assassinations). You get scored based of how well you perform in these trials and a perfect score will net you a shiny gold medal. There's 15 trials in total (5 statues wow quick maths) and obviously for the 100% you need gold medal in all trials.

Now, the idea behind it is actually good, not going to lie: each challenge has its own requirements and honestly the very first Valkyrie trial statue was super fun: kill enemies via fall damage(bear), kill enemies with environmentals only(wolf, had to either set them on fire or drop shit on their head, never kill them with the bow directly) and assassinate without being detected(raven). After completing this one I was super excited because...woho, finally a CHALLENGE in this rather easy game. And the Raven trials focus on assassinations, wow!

OH HOW WRONG I WAS!

I obviously forgot that AC Valhalla is an incredibly janky AC game in terms of parkour, AI and combat itself. The second statue immediately proved me how utterly broken this game is, in terms of combat, parkour and AI behavior. For instance, Odin's Cave(Wolf) is the most atrocious trial I had to do. The trial requires you to hit every enemy's weak point and then headshot it in order to get a perfect score. Here's the problems: the aiming is ass with the bow, the enemy tends to spin or hide its weak spot, virtually rendering you unable to ACTUALLY hit it and worst of all the enemy itself has suicidal tendencies. As soon as ONE enemy detected me, another random enemy jumps from the ledge he was sitting in order to chase me...only to die from fall damage. Of course, dying from fall damage gives you 0 points so imagine how frustrated I was after repeating this fucking mission for the 50 time just because the final archer decided to do a swan dive into the pavement. Or aiming for the weak spot, just for the enemy to do a spasm and shoot him in the chest instead, voiding the challenge (since I needed to hit them ALL in their weak spots).

Around 90% of the challenges are broken messes because of the game's mechanics. In combat(bear), even if you use a skill, it doesn't ALWAYS work as intended because...why would it. In stealth missions you can be detected from a km away or even through walls if the AI wishes so! Every single mission was a nightmare after the first batch of 3. The true challenge was how to find the workaround to Ubisoft's garbage coding and actually accomplish those challenges.

Finally i managed to complete all the trials (after cursing like a sailor) and I was only greeted with a cryptic message and a blue ball of eden. I guess I will find out the conclusion in the next DLC.

Honestly, they can go to hell with this game. I actually loved the main game and genuinely enjoyed it, but of course Ubicrap had to ruin it with a bland ass DLC (Wrath of the Druids) followed by a broken ass DLC (Mastery Challenge). Serves me right, never buying their stuff until it's fully patched...which means 3 years after the release.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

THE GOOD:

- the initial idea was good

THE BAD:

- This DLC showed how utterly non-functional the entire game actually is in terms of combat and AI.

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Copanele said:

While still cruising through the story of Guilty Gear Strive (will do a review after I finish that), let's cover this gem of a DLC! Heh...gem...

1f4af.pngAssassin's Creed Valhalla - Mastery Challenge DLC

maxresdefault.jpg

Good job dude! I remember how annoying this trophy sounded from your status update the other day. Congrats on getting it done!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Honestly, they can go to hell with this game. I actually loved the main game and genuinely enjoyed it, but of course Ubicrap had to ruin it with a bland ass DLC (Wrath of the Druids) followed by a broken ass DLC (Mastery Challenge). Serves me right, never buying their stuff until it's fully patched...which means 3 years after the release.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

THE GOOD:

- the initial idea was good

THE BAD:

- This DLC showed how utterly non-functional the entire game actually is in terms of combat and AI.

Reinforces my idea to wait until the gold version or whatever it's called that contains all the DLC at the end. I've been holding off on this one for a while and just finishing Odyssey, I have until next year that I play another.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yuber1234 said:

Good job dude! I remember how annoying this trophy sounded from your status update the other day. Congrats on getting it done!

Thanks xD yes I am still annoyed I lost this much time with these challenges. Oh well... Back to actually good games. 

4 hours ago, Grotz99 said:

Reinforces my idea to wait until the gold version or whatever it's called that contains all the DLC at the end. I've been holding off on this one for a while and just finishing Odyssey, I have until next year that I play another.

Yeah that's probably a very good idea. 

I think only AC Unity was this broken at launch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

:platinum: No. 142 - Guilty Gear Strive

guilty-gear-strive-1617935028610.jpg

Platinum Name: STRIVE 1Sc5dc7e.png

Hardest Trophy: Messiah Will Not Come 5Sf15274.png  defeat Superboss Nagoriyuki

Difficulty: 4/10

Personal impression: 9.6/10

Finally Guilty Gear Strive acquired and platinumed!! When this last entry of my favorite fighting game franchise ever was announce, I slightly got overhyped  I can't explain how much I was waiting for a Guilty Gear game. Now, that I got it in my hands, after 2-3 betas and lots and LOTS of trailers, I can say that it was worth the wait.

THIS GAME IS GOOD!

Anyway Guilty Gear is an anime fighting game franchise developed by ArcSystem Works. The mastermind behind this game is Daisuke Ishiwatari, a rock enthusiast at heart with a talent for videogames. This game is a perfect combination between crazy action with unique characters and stylish soundtrack. Add in top notch graphics and FINALLY ROLLBACK NETCODE (normally fighting games have trash netcode, this one doesn't due to new technology) and you get this gem of a game.

Compared to the other entries (X, XX, Xrd), Strive is abit different. Since the previous games weren't that known or weren't popular, the devs sacrificed the crazy high speed gameplay for more accessibility. You aren't required to learn intricate Algebra formulas to do a decent combo, now you really need to press some buttons in order to do cool shit. This doesn't mean the game is simple, no way, but in my opinion it did remain just as sick fun as usual.

The first thing this game will strike you will be the graphics - holy shit this game looks good. I don't know what kind of voodoo magic is ArcSys doing, but Strive might be their best looking game yet, sending even Dragon Ball FighterZ back to kindergarden school. My god this game is mad good looking! It's shiny, sparkly, characters are fully 3D but in a 2D environment, holy damn I want a Guilty Gear anime! To give an example via a poor gif that can barely handle it xD :

TZtVkF.gif

Music is also an incredibly important part of a Guilty Gear game, to the point where some would say that Daisuke is selling a Rock CD with a free game attached to it xD Strive did change its tones compared to the previous games. With minor exceptions, I really like the new themes. Won't get to the madness of GG XX, but they are working pretty well. Ky Kiske, I-no and Nagoriyuki's theme are some of the best in the game. And...they made me transfer them to my IPod so yeah, I like this music.

For those who can't stand the vocals, you have the option to select any theme from the old games, if you manage to "catch" them with a small in-game minigame, fishing.

Now for the big reason why Strive is a pioneer in terms of good Japanese Fighting games: ONLINE IS GODLIKE! GG Strive is probably the first modern Japanese fighting game with Rollback Netcode implemented (to spare anyone the explanation, all major Japanese fighting games used Delay based netcode, which was crap if you played someone from a different country with a less than stellar internet; Rollback fixed that issue). Conclusion? I could play quite a lot of matches with @FreshFromThaDeli (and get owned in 3/4 of them - goddamn Potemkin 1f602.png) without having ANY speck of lag, at least from my side. And I used a wi-fi connection while the main LAN cable was connected to the work computer.

So yeah, what pushes this game ahead BIG time is the online connectivity. Holy crap is it good. Are you from Sweden and want to fire up some matches with your Brazilian friend? No need to witness his DP spam with Sol in lag anymore, you can see it instantly, while respecting the legacy xD  I even forgot that this game had a trophy list at some point.

Now unfortunately, there's some small issues with the game. First of all, the game itself isn't finished yet. However since the developers did several beta tests and lots of communication with the fans (Developer's Backyard)+the development being affected by Covid, I can't fault them here. Even without that, I am going crazy online and still love the game.

Next...the story is not that good. Sure, it ties up a lot of loose ends and puts a conclusion to the Sol/Ky saga...buuuuut it could have been done better. It will continue for sure, but somehow I didn't feel that satisfied. Still, it's way better than most fighting game stories out there (unlike Tekken and Street Fighter where I have NO IDEA what's even happening there anymore).

And then...there's no Instant Kills. IKs are a staple of GG games, basically a flashy attack that eats up your meter bar (literally removes it from your match) and if it lands you win instantly. They aren't here anymore and that makes me sad. Sure they were impractical as hell, nobody could land them in a real match but who gives a damn they were crazy fun.

Trophy wise, this game is stupid simple, except for one trophy: Messiah Will not Come. You face Nagoriyuki as a superboss and let's say that he gives SNK bosses a run for their money. Nago can be a real piece of work, reading inputs, teleporting and doing absurd amounts of damage, stuff that would make Rugal proud. Had to abuse his AI of course but he really was a decent challenge. Other than that...might be one of ArcSys' easiest list yet.

So...conclusion? Even after platinum, I will continue playing this game as long as the servers are up and populated. Got the Ultimate Edition, waiting for DLC, main character is Ky Kiske, followed by Sol and now Anji Mito because damn his fans are good. I am online most of the day so whoever wants to do some fun matches hit me up!

This might be my second favorite game of all time, CLOSELY after Guilty Gear XX. I feel that only in XX I had more fun, but this one is a close second because I can't stop smirking every time I do a read on someone with Ky. Yeah, I've gone full nerd on this post but I don't care, waited for this game for too long.

Yeah, I like the smell of this game xD 

THE GOOD:

- Graphics are finger licking good

- Sound and music still enchant my ear

- Gameplay is simplified but not dumbed down

- COUNTER sound will get you tingly every time you land it

- THIS ONLINE IS SO GOOD OMG WTF ARCSYS WHY CANT THE OTHER COMPANIES DO THAT ALREADY!

- Higher damage is actually a nice welcome

THE BAD:

- lobbies look atrocious

- story is not that great (not bad though!)

- No instant kills

- Chipp is a waste of a slot - buff my ninja boi already!

- Baiken is again a good DLC material (heh)

- TOTSUGEKI 1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png1f42c.png

I don't normally care about graphics, but wow that GIF looks amazing. The trophy list looked easy when I glanced at it before, so I'm glad to see that there's a superboss in this game. Those super-tough AI bosses like Unlimited Ragna in Calamity Trigger were always my favourite parts of challenging these games.

Nicely written review dude; I could learn from this. Congrats again on the plat!

Edited by yuber1234
Typo
  • Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 5:36 PM, Grotz99 said:

A bit too much padding in Odyssey in my opinion. Still a fairly decent game all in all, but that ending was bullcrap. It just came and went. Origins in contrast had a far more drawn out ending. I did enjoy the Cyclops, Minotaur, Medusa and hunting all those legendary animals. Those were fun.

On 6/17/2021 at 10:04 PM, Copanele said:

Thanks xD yes I am still annoyed I lost this much time with these challenges. Oh well... Back to actually good games. 

Yeah that's probably a very good idea. 

I think only AC Unity was this broken at launch. 

Definitely not a Dark Souls like challenge. It's unbelievable how well designed and perfect the challenges are in that, whereas Assassin's Creed just isn't the sort of franchise to have challenges. I'm sort of wishing Ubisoft will go back to having a little more difficulty in the games, ever since Origins they have been really easy to finish.

Unity was awful, I wanted to throw my head against the wall when I was hunting all those chests in Paris.

5 hours ago, yuber1234 said:

I don't normally care about graphics, but wow that GIF looks amazing. The trophy list looked easy when I glanced at it before, so I'm glad to see that there's a superboss in this game. Those super-tough AI bosses like Unlimited Ragna in Calamity Trigger were always my favourite parts of challenging these games.

Nicely written review dude; I could learn from this. Congrats again on the plat!

Thanks! Believe me, you will love this one xD it's one of those games who just puts a smile on your face simply by being ridiculously fun. Nothing more amusing than seeing a Sol player rushing at you, spamming DP, you get COUNTERED then you just mash your face on the controller and COUNTER him. Idk it's crazy ?

And yeah Nago is a tough cookie :D it was fun for me to find ways to exploit his ass. Finding ways to break a broken AI is the kind of puzzle I love. 

13 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

A bit too much padding in Odyssey in my opinion. Still a fairly decent game all in all, but that ending was bullcrap. It just came and went. Origins in contrast had a far more drawn out ending. I did enjoy the Cyclops, Minotaur, Medusa and hunting all those legendary animals. Those were fun.

Definitely not a Dark Souls like challenge. It's unbelievable how well designed and perfect the challenges are in that, whereas Assassin's Creed just isn't the sort of franchise to have challenges. I'm sort of wishing Ubisoft will go back to having a little more difficulty in the games, ever since Origins they have been really easy to finish.

Unity was awful, I wanted to throw my head against the wall when I was hunting all those chests in Paris.

Yep Odyssey was quite fun imo... As long as you didn't pay attention to the story. Like... The banter with Sokrates was my favourite part. And yeah bosses were mad fun and I think they got even better in Valhalla! 

THOSE CHESTS THO! I think that even 20 years from now if this site doesn't get nuked me and @AJ_Radiowould complain about fkin Unity Chests. And Unity was also an AC game that frustrated me to no end because of ONE reason: splendid idea, abysmal implementation. Like you can't tell me the parkour wasn't amazing in Unity. Or the graphics. Or the idea of multiple ways to approach a target. But the story, Arno being annoying, the not so interesting music... Tons of little bittle collectibles that can fuck off... Unity killed it for me in a nasty way. 

You have no idea how much I waited for a "souls" level of challenge and THOSE FKIN DLC WERE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY AND THEY BUTCHERED IT BOOO UBISOFT! 

Expected? Perhaps. But we are still angry about it :(

Still gotta play Siege of Paris though. I am nothing if not consistent in my rage xD

• Like 1

Just now, Copanele said:

Finding ways to break a broken AI is the kind of puzzle I love.

I couldn't even get past the first opponent in Art of Fighting 1 on Hard difficulty. Then when I jumped to Art of Fighting 2, every move you input the AI immediately countered! It didn't matter what move I tried to do. Even Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat have AI that were easily defeated with the right strategy on Hard/Extreme difficulty. The AI in the Art of Fighting Anthology is complete bonkers.

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Yep Odyssey was quite fun imo... As long as you didn't pay attention to the story. Like... The banter with Sokrates was my favourite part. And yeah bosses were mad fun and I think they got even better in Valhalla! 

THOSE CHESTS THO! I think that even 20 years from now if this site doesn't get nuked me and @AJ_Radiowould complain about fkin Unity Chests. And Unity was also an AC game that frustrated me to no end because of ONE reason: splendid idea, abysmal implementation. Like you can't tell me the parkour wasn't amazing in Unity. Or the graphics. Or the idea of multiple ways to approach a target. But the story, Arno being annoying, the not so interesting music... Tons of little bittle collectibles that can fuck off... Unity killed it for me in a nasty way. 

You have no idea how much I waited for a "souls" level of challenge and THOSE FKIN DLC WERE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY AND THEY BUTCHERED IT BOOO UBISOFT! 

Expected? Perhaps. But we are still angry about it :(

Still gotta play Siege of Paris though. I am nothing if not consistent in my rage xD

Sokrates just rambles endlessly. He's supposed to be philosophical, which makes sense.

There was a lot less interaction with Layla Hassan in the base game than I expected. She was far more concerned with finding the lost city of Atlantis than she was caring about what happens with Alexios/Kassandra, Myrrine and Deimos. The ending was still bullshit, Ubisoft should of put more content to support it.

You're forgetting the social chests Unity had. When the game came out you have to access some app or do some mundane task ahead of time to even open them. Unity also looked a bit bleak, too much blue on a dark palette. Syndicate in contrast had a far more colorful environment, with two protagonists who were far more comical.

I think if you brought in a "souls" level of challenge you would actually drive a lot of people away from Assassin's Creed.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

I couldn't even get past the first opponent in Art of Fighting 1 on Hard difficulty. Then when I jumped to Art of Fighting 2, every move you input the AI immediately countered! It didn't matter what move I tried to do. Even Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat have AI that were easily defeated with the right strategy on Hard/Extreme difficulty. The AI in the Art of Fighting Anthology is complete bonkers.

That Art of Fighting plat is one PROUD trophy. You kick? Get countered. You jump? Countered. You sneeze irl? COUNTERED. 

SNK does this best xD I think I mentioned, only shin akuma in sf2 is this cheap. For AoF you need some crazy stuff to pull or discover. 

13 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

You're forgetting the social chests Unity had. When the game came out you have to access some app or do some mundane task ahead of time to even open them. Unity also looked a bit bleak, too much blue on a dark palette. Syndicate in contrast had a far more colorful environment, with two protagonists who were far more comical.

Yeah i was trying to forget those thank you very much xD chests everywhere. And yeah the Frye twins were so much more fun damn. Too bad Syndicate got released after all the bloatiness from before. 

And about fans who would bitch if an AC game would be legit hard... FUCK EM! Want to play a crazy good AC game? Give Sekiro a go. Stealth and combat beats all AC games bundled up together xD

No, not Ghost of Tsushima. I would rather pick sekiro again. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

BlazBlue has this in full effect. Score Attack in Continuum Shift requires you to fight 14 characters on Hell difficulty and all of them are mindreading gods that know what input I'm going for within milliseconds. Don't get me started on Unlimited Hakumen. Despite my best efforts to pressure and mixup I'll randomly end up getting sliced through or bounced across the screen. Regardless I was able to make it to the final stage, but Unlimited Rachel is an even cheaper bitch than I am so I'm back to the drawing board until I figure something out for that fight.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

BlazBlue has this in full effect. Score Attack in Continuum Shift requires you to fight 14 characters on Hell difficulty and all of them are mindreading gods that know what input I'm going for within milliseconds. Don't get me started on Unlimited Hakumen. Despite my best efforts to pressure and mixup I'll randomly end up getting sliced through or bounced across the screen. Regardless I was able to make it to the final stage, but Unlimited Rachel is an even cheaper bitch than I am so I'm back to the drawing board until I figure something out for that fight.

I swear I will grab that goddamn Continuum Shift one day xD you guys hype it way too much!

Will it be worse than Survival in Accent Core I wonder?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I swear I will grab that goddamn Continuum Shift one day xD you guys hype it way too much!

Will it be worse than Survival in Accent Core I wonder?

No doubt you would smash Continuum Shift in no time. 99.9% of people on this website I would tell to avoid CS at all costs, but for you I'd say to get that extra notch on your belt of already insane fighting achievements. I'd be curious to see what you think about the game, too. If you do ever pick the game up you're welcome to leech my level 50 account with a turbo controller for the online trophies since the game is literally dead except for PSNP trophy hunters.

Edited by AihaLoveleaf
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

No doubt you would smash Continuum Shift in no time. 99.9% of people on this website I would tell to avoid CS at all costs, but for you I'd say to get that extra notch on your belt of already insane fighting achievements. I'd be curious to see what you think about the game, too. If you do ever pick the game up you're welcome to leech my level 50 account with a turbo controller for the online trophies since the game is literally dead except for PSNP trophy hunters.

I might take up on your offer, thanks! If I can find a copy I will give it a whirl. 

This one is only a physical copy no? Can't find it digitally?

• Like 1