The Request A Signature Thread

BigPete7978

Well, Death The Kid is from Soul Eater, Has Black hair with White Stripes, his clothing is a black suit. Vash is from Trigun. I would like to import images, and I know where your getting at Lee, but I have no idea how to import images. Thanks for the info though.

Just use google images to find something you like that could be used to make an original sig and then post a link to it here. Click on the icon/preview image in the google results and then hit "view original image" in the dark box that appears. Copy the address for the image then so you can paste it into your request post. There's nothing hard to it once you figure out how it's done :) Edited by Lee

Something with this picture of Kessler and above him my username spelled out horizontally with dark blue lightning if possible, but if not it's fine. For the background, something a bit grey and comic-book looking, sort of like the picture. I hope this is enough details, but if not then whoever decides to make it can PM me and ask me questions about it.

Thanks!

Edited by omegarevan

I just want a simple small signature if anyone is interested... I have made one but it's a bit big, if anyone is feeling creative feel free to read:

• The Last of Us themed
  • Includes either Ellie or both Joel and Ellie
  • Includes my name
  • Something to do with the Gold/yellow spores like on the SP loading menus maybe contrasting with a black background?

Thanks if anyone wants to try! :)

I can't find pictures of it because people dont take pictures of the loading screen but ill try to find a video with a loading screen in it

Thanks, I haven't had the pleasure of playing this game yet. I'm not entirely sure what kind of style you had in mind.

Request 

• Harley Quinn on the left, Catwoman on the right (Either their comic or video game appearances, I don't mind)
  • Horizontal signature please~
  • My username "xxshikagirlxx" on the bottom between them, maybe a second one which is the same but with "The-Alleycat" instead of "xxshikagirlxx" if it's no trouble of course.
  • I'd like the colour red in there

Thank you so much to anyone who accepts ^-^

• 1 month later...

I would like it in a pop out style if able to. In the background I would like greens in there.

Thanks for doing this whoever grabs it.  :lol:

Edited by JadedDragos

• 3 weeks later...

Character: Scarecrow from batman-arkham asylum, towards the right side of Sig

Horizontal Signature: on the center 'slighty closer to scarecrow "Welcome to Madness"

Background: Abstract combination of crimson and black

PSN id underneath the quote slighty father away from scarecrow than the quote

Thank you!

Edited by LeonGarza321

Character: Scarecrow from batman-arkham asylum, towards the right side of Sig

Horizontal Signature: on the center 'slighty closer to scarecrow "Welcome to Madness"

Background: Abstract combination of crimson and black

PSN id underneath the quote slighty father away from scarecrow than the quote

Thank you!

I was a bit bored so I took this request, been a long time since I touched Photoshop but I think I still have my touch. Let me know if you like it. :)

http://i.imgur.com/EnSvti2.png

EnSvti2.png

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 1

Hey I was wondering if anyone could make me a horizontal signature with Ethan Mars from Heavy Rain and then with Duffcar stylishly written somewhere, if that isn't enough info just let me know, but I'm sure what ever is whipped up will be good. :) 

• Character/Theme To Be Used In Signature - Surprise Me

Vertical or horizontal signature - Horizontal

Specific text or slogan - YeuxVerts ----- I would like for the text to be on the left side of the signature going vertical. If you can't do that it's fine, no worries

Any specific requests within the signature - N/A

Specific forum user to make the signature, if you have a preference - Doesn't matter

Edited by YeuxVertsVIII

The main protagonist of persona 3 shooting himself and with my psn id somewhere around there your choice of background.  And a quote saying 'cast your stones cast your judgement you don't make me who I am' pls and thank you so much  :awesome: oh and vertical or horizontal either way lol.

• Character/Theme To Be Used In Signature - Surprise Me
  • Vertical or horizontal signature - Horizontal
  • Specific text or slogan - YeuxVerts ----- I would like for the text to be on the left side of the signature going vertical. If you can't do that it's fine, no worries
  • Any specific requests within the signature - N/A
  • Specific forum user to make the signature, if you have a preference - Doesn't matter

borderlandssig_zps2992a3e3.jpg

You had no preference so here you go!

The main protagonist of persona 3 shooting himself and with my psn id somewhere around there your choice of background.  And a quote saying 'cast your stones cast your judgement you don't make me who I am' pls and thank you so much  :awesome: oh and vertical or horizontal either way lol.

Consider yourself lucky. Yours sounded pretty easy and I eyed it as I made one for someone else. Hope you like it! :) :) :)

persona3signature_zps35fe43c0.jpg