Trophy list

yowzagabowza

7 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

Thanks for your informations, tomorrow we'll have the confirm if the multiplayer wins can be boosted. 

Seriously hope so because I definitely suck in online trophies where you have to win against real players without the opportunity of boost the trophy with a gaming session here 

I couldn’t find a way to make a private lobby. The servers have been pretty quiet though and I was left in a lobby by myself (just racing 3 ai) for a while. So far I’ve got 10 wins against actual opponents and 10 in an empty lobby against the ai but no trophy so I guess the empty lobbies don’t count. 

Saw somebody had platted the game over on r/trophies, they said that the career challenges completion is merely tied to the odd 'challenge' event (the fun career events with wacky setups like school bus levels), and not the bonus objective stars for every event. Makes the plat significantly easier imo and less of a grind.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SasquatchSaul said:

Saw somebody had platted the game over on r/trophies, they said that the career challenges completion is merely tied to the odd 'challenge' event (the fun career events with wacky setups like school bus levels), and not the bonus objective stars for every event. Makes the plat significantly easier imo and less of a grind.

Hang on so me trying to do all optional challenges in career for stars is not needed????

3 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Hang on so me trying to do all optional challenges in career for stars is not needed????

That would be great. The other "challenges" are annoying as hell due to the horrible rubber banding. Driving the best lap for example is pure luck as sometimes cars "catch up" and suddenly drive 4 seconds faster than you (and with that faster than the current world record on that track...).

2 hours ago, bioxz said:

That would be great. The other "challenges" are annoying as hell due to the horrible rubber banding. Driving the best lap for example is pure luck as sometimes cars "catch up" and suddenly drive 4 seconds faster than you (and with that faster than the current world record on that track...).

I messaged someone and we do not need bonus objectives we just need to complete all the events that say challenge it's the bigger square box ones where we normally have to finish first, This just cut down the length and difficulty of this platinum right down now so glad I dont need all these bonus objectives as some are very annoying like the best lap times.

9 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I messaged someone and we do not need bonus objectives we just need to complete all the events that say challenge it's the bigger square box ones where we normally have to finish first, This just cut down the length and difficulty of this platinum right down now so glad I dont need all these bonus objectives as some are very annoying like the best lap times.

Please. Tell me more, it’s not entirely clear. What do you need to do for the trophy?

1 hour ago, boshafty1 said:

How long to level 50?

I was 38 when I finished all other trophies. Set up a custom even like this:

fairview demolition arena

deathmatch

all assists off

expert ai

all ai in lawnmower

take a strong fast car

set the time for as long as you want (short is best for money grinding, long is better for xp grinding). 

Depending on how many kills you get it should take 2-3hrs to finish off after career is all done. 

44 minutes ago, s-cyrax said:

Please. Tell me more, it’s not entirely clear. What do you need to do for the trophy?

You need to win all the events with “challenge” in their names. They are the biggest squares on the level select screen and usually feature special vehicles such as the school bus or big rig. My trophy popped early when I still had 1 unfinished and 1 locked challenge. 

10 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

someone

Thanks for the credit lol ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

deathmatch

all assists off

expert ai

all ai in lawnmower

take a strong fast car

set the time for as long as you want (short is best for money grinding, long is better for xp grinding). 

Depending on how many kills you get it should take 2-3hrs to finish off after career is all done. 

Great setup scored some nice kills and xp in a 20min match also set damage to realistic for a little bit more xp:-

https://ibb.co/PtBFS0z
https://ibb.co/BtYq4gx

69150906-10157131853680342-7012812580750
69966942-10157131853650342-4099005036548

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Great setup scored some nice kills and xp in a 20min match also set damage to realistic for a little bit more xp:-

https://ibb.co/PtBFS0z
https://ibb.co/BtYq4gx

69150906-10157131853680342-7012812580750
69966942-10157131853650342-4099005036548

Nice. I forgot to mention realistic damage. I used the ripper with full upgrades as it’s faster and more manoeuvrable than the bus/big rig but as the ai die in 1 hit it doesn’t matter too much in the end! 

1 hour ago, syn1905 said:

Grind a 20 minute demo derby with you as a bus against couches with damage set to realistic and ai to the hardest will level fast. 

Online pick a room with nobody and just win. 

Both work and are easy

A fast car will get you more wrecks than using a bus see Warlord99956 post further up.

Wins against AI only online will not count you need at least 1 other player.

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

On 2019-08-29 at 8:07 AM, Warlord99956 said:

deathmatch

all assists off

expert ai

all ai in lawnmower

take a strong fast car

You need to win all the events with “challenge” in their names. They are the biggest squares on the level select screen and usually feature special vehicles such as the school bus or big rig. My trophy popped early when I still had 1 unfinished and 1 locked challenge. 

Thanks for the credit lol ?

When you go for leveling up, dont forget to keep respawning yourself. You can get at least 120 wrecks per match (77k xp)

5 hours ago, NoiizeR- said:

When you go for leveling up, dont forget to keep respawning yourself. You can get at least 120 wrecks per match (77k xp)

Yeah of course! The sofa car works well too. I used a maxed bandit ripper against all sofa cars and was getting at least 150 kills per match (around 95k xp) on my last few runs

7 hours ago, Citizen_Pleb said:

SO there was a patch over night, not sure if I'm getting better but compared to early last night rubber banding isn't stupid fast now. Winning races by 10+ seconds as opposed to 1/2 seconds.

The difference is ridiculous. Thats the biggest change i'v feelt in a game. I basically think that they removed rubber banding totally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoiizeR- said:

The difference is ridiculous. Thats the biggest change i'v feelt in a game. I basically think that they removed rubber banding totally.

Not only that. They somehow did not only made the realistic damage mode more "realistic", they also increased the damage mode in normal. I've done some of the last race series in single player (8 races with class A, 6-12 laps) and in almost all races all AI cars died during the race. The novice AI now isn't only slow, it also unable to even finish the race.

1 minute ago, Ryuk-Light93 said:

So for "highballer" trophy i don't need to complete all the challenges?

All the challenge events need to be completed they are the biggest square events normally you have to use a special vehicle like bus, sofa, lawn mower etc, The optional objectives for stars are not needed at all and you don't even need to complete every normal event in the game for this platinum.

7 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

All the challenge events need to be completed they are the biggest square events normally you have to use a special vehicle like bus, sofa, lawn mower etc, The optional objectives for stars are not needed at all and you don't even need to complete every normal event in the game for this platinum.

Thanks! It's more easier than i tought