Parker's Wife

DalBunny

Hello everyone, Dallas here.. I see Parker on this website all the time and he has been trying to get me to sign up for a long time now. I just started another profile on playstation and I guess this is as good a time as any to sign up and finally shut him up. lol. I've been playing Dynasty Warriors 8 on his account a lot but I already have a lot of progress there so I don't plan on starting over on this account. Maybe I can meet some people here and we can play online sometime.

Ah.  So you're the woman that's imprisoned has Parker's heart :hmm:

• Like 1

This is a lucky day for this community! Bring on those embarrassing quotes and pictures ... euhm ... I mean those interesting stories about the marriage between gaming and the farm life!

Glad to have you here and looking forward to you contradicting the posts of Parker  :rolleyes:

Wow thanks for the welcome everyone. It sure seems like a really friendly bunch here, now I know why Parker spends so much time here. lol :lol:

As for embarrassing pictures I may have something.

This was when he was in 8th grade.

8thGrade_zps64da2b46.jpg

And he is just a little younger here. lol

n1546512509_30087491_3614.jpg

7822_1257807006958_1283120040_74674.jpg

n1546512509_30081505_3209.jpg

I bet he wishes he didn't teach me how to post pictures in forums now. And since he uses the same password for just about everything I can easily get into his photobucket account. I'll see igf I can find anything more embarrassing lol. 

• Like 3

Wow thanks for the welcome everyone. It sure seems like a really friendly bunch here, now I know why Parker spends so much time here. lol :lol:

As for embarrassing pictures I may have something.

This was when he was in 8th grade.

qsMDost.jpg

And he is just a little younger here. lol

aVv0hFp.jpg

LJMEitI.jpg

DFmAk9x.jpg

I bet he wishes he didn't teach me how to post pictures in forums now. And since he uses the same password for just about everything I can easily get into his photobucket account. I'll see igf I can find anything more embarrassing lol.

You're going to fit in nicely here very nicely :)

It's a pleasure to meet Parker's better half. 

Parker is one of the pillars of our community so it's good to have you aboard too.

Looking forward to hearing more Parker stories in the weeks and months to come. Hoping you will be able post that Paper on Burt Reynolds' mustache.  ;)