Advise the next plat to the person above you

Just cause 2

Hey man, I saw you started to play Tomb Raider and left the game.

It's one of the best games I've seen on PS3, very fun and an almost easy plat (altought I didn't platined), except for the multiplayer thophies, but you can boost them is sessions here.

Burnout Paradise. I will never get the plat as I don't have a camera, but if you have one go for it.

*note: I rented Planet 51, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince/Deathly Hallows so I can't do those platinums*

Edited by madbuk

Rock Band 2

Just use a plastic tube to funnel your pee into a bottle. :P

Haha yah, The plan is to go on easy for vocals and do it nonstop with some alcohol and a friend switching back and forth xD. Last weekend I did the expert playthrough on drums but failed on 2 songs 1 time each =/

• Like 1

Haha yah, The plan is to go on easy for vocals and do it nonstop with some alcohol and a friend switching back and forth xD. Last weekend I did the expert playthrough on drums but failed on 2 songs 1 time each =/

Oh...my...god lol. The things you guys will do for trophy. I guess, all of us really...

Lou my friend you need to get the Uncharted 3 platinum :) such a fun platinum that I didn't find hard at all :D

1L3a97ae.png

Lol I know it's not hard. I just started it last week to get the online trophies. Was busy doing other games. I should do that one next. Thanks Razza :) Ahhh, here we go, damn collectibles. Or was it a couple weeks ago, help.. lost in time.

Edited by LouTheDroog
  • Like 1