Advise the next plat to the person above you

Um... go on my profile and pick a platinum I did : P

Or Welcome Park  :awesome:

Or I could be a troll and tell you to play Persona 4 Golden .. which I could personally never even get into but it's soooo hyped. 

Or Danganronpa 2 even though Hangman's Gambit or whatever it's called is brutal when translated/ported from Japanese to the English that I don't even know where my own copy is. :x

I'm awful at this D:

Muramasa rebirth is good though.. but I can't even remember why I didn't plat it. 

BEST CASE SCENARIO you have a new game to play & plat from my profile : P

It's 3am.. probably shouldn't be on here.

Edited by cyberdelika

Um... go on my profile and pick a platinum I did : P

Or Welcome Park  :awesome:

Or I could be a troll and tell you to play Persona 4 Golden .. which I could personally never even get into but it's soooo hyped. 

Or Danganronpa 2 even though Hangman's Gambit or whatever it's called is brutal when translated/ported from Japanese to the English that I don't even know where my own copy is. :x

I'm awful at this D:

Muramasa rebirth is good though.. but I can't even remember why I didn't plat it. 

BEST CASE SCENARIO you have a new game to play & plat from my profile : P

It's 3am.. probably shouldn't be on here.

No, you should have been sleeping!

In any case, start Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed ;)

• Like 1

No, you should have been sleeping!

In any case, start Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed ;)

Ya know, I felt really weird playing a guy. I felt like the game REALLY STRESSED that the player was a guy. At least in the beginning, I obviously didn't get that far. Maybe if I just skip the dialogue it'll be ok. I'll give it a shot and download it again once my gf wakes up and doesn't need the charger for her cell phone lol. Thanks! : D

after going through a few profiles, it seems like no one's platinumed catherine. seems like it's not really motivating to get all the endings or?

Dragon's Crown? or too much of a pain in the ass with the grindy trophies and the fact that you haven't played it since '13...

Hyperdimension Neptunia. because it's pretty much the only one I can ACTUALLY say I know something about, and the trophies

you're missing are kiiinda grindy but not too difficult? I never played neptunia on the ps3 :( But I recently platinumed all the rebirth

games after having C or D ranks on them last year after my first playthrough.  anything is possible with this open while you play

P

http://neptunia.wikia.com/