Advise the next plat to the person above you

10 hours ago, irishmonkey77 said:

Maybe check out Assassin's Creed Odyssey after Killzone? You've got 100% on every other AC you have!

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments.

20 hours ago, craktos90 said:

That's not how this works1f600.png

What they mean is that you've Platinum'ed every game on your profile that has a Platinum available. Therefore he can't advise you which of your Unplatinum'ed games you should try to Platinum because you don't have any.

1 hour ago, charxsetsuna said:

Persona 5 

Dude, this game is boring af to go back to, i attempted going again earlier this year but it just doesn't have the staying power it did the first time round. 

55 minutes ago, AnonymousPLC69 said:

Day of the Tentacle remastered the platinum is easy took me around 2-3 hours to finish I used this this guide 

veru good guide 

Death stranding

43 minutes ago, ThE_mAnIaC_417 said:

I'd say Hitman Absolution because you've only got the online trophies left, but does that mean that the servers are down? If it's unachievable, I'd say go for Shadow of Mordor.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

It takes quite some time, and it's a pretty good game.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ThE_mAnIaC_417 said:

I'd say Hitman Absolution because you've only got the online trophies left, but does that mean that the servers are down? If it's unachievable, I'd say go for Shadow of Mordor.

Yeah, the Hitman Absolution PS3 Platinum is unobtainable due to the servers having been shut down. Still bothers me to this day. Got the Platinum on PS4 though.

6 hours ago, OnurUcapilir said:

Definietly Uncharted 4. Great game. You also can try Fallout 4 and GTA SA. Classics.

BioShock.

• Like 1