Advise the next plat to the person above you

4 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Middle Earth: Shadow of War. I reckon you can do it after tackling those other plats you earned.

Horizon Zero Dawn.

I recommend giving it another shot, the platinum isn't tough, and the game is a lot of fun once you get into it.

10 minutes ago, Emmitto27 said:

You could work on the forest, bit of a grind but a nice plat. If not, get the SpongeBob HeroPants plat. Doesn’t look hard!

Definitely go for uncharted 2. If you liked the first game at all, you will absolutely love the second one.

Edited by ZER01782990

1 hour ago, JIVe_____ said:

Doom 2

You’re so close!

I don't have much to choose from but, out of the games you've played and haven't Platinum'ed, I've only played Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Grand Theft Auto IV. Mein Leben difficulty on Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus can burn in the fiery depths of eternal Hell though so I'll go with Grand Theft Auto IV.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Warpedsavior said:

How about Atelier Ryza?

I'm trying to decide between God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn. Both great games. Out of those two though, I'd have to say Horizon Zero Dawn.

o heck my page didn't update properly, hold up.

7 hours ago, rastrojerodiesel said:

My name is Mayo. One of the easiest plats of the history. 30-40 minutes. 1 dollar at PS store.

Marvel's Spider-Man.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

I'm trying to decide between God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn. Both great games. Out of those two though, I'd have to say Horizon Zero Dawn.

Marvel's Spider-Man.

Brütal Legend - Fantastic game

9 hours ago, z-Blazee said:

God Eater Resurrection

Oh, I have to say the following: I said "My name is Mayo" if you want to buy one easy game to plat. But in your case, you can get the platinum of Call of Duty Ghosts (I absolutely loved this game, it was astonishing) or Infamous

1 hour ago, ImMagnetz said:

Marvel's Spider-Man.

ImMagnetz: thank you for the advice, actually I'm doing that plat. I guess tomorrow i will finish it.