ReiAlternative

Advise the next plat to the person above you

19,683 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, TheNekrogoblin said:

Saints Row the Third Remastered or Spyro the Dragon

 

You should go back to Battlefield V, you already knock Globetrotter out, which is glitched at the moment, so nothing is stopping you. You also have Wolfenstein New order & Old Blood, Bioshock 1 & 2, and Assassins creed Syndicate sitting on your backlog with some progress, they are all amazing and fairly-easy games to platinum 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Phantochi said:

 

You should go back to Battlefield V, you already knock Globetrotter out, which is glitched at the moment, so nothing is stopping you. You also have Wolfenstein New order & Old Blood, Bioshock 1 & 2, and Assassins creed Syndicate sitting on your backlog with some progress, they are all amazing and fairly-easy games to platinum 

All or any of the crash games 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

All or any of the crash games 

The last of us remastered

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

Hitman doesn't have a Platinum but I'll go for the 100% haha, thank you

2 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Catherine

For you I would say Resident Evil 2. You have just a few trophies left and it's a really fun game to master.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone suggest me a plat? I've suggested a game to someone but I've not been suggested lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ShinySpidey said:

Can anyone suggest me a plat? I've suggested a game to someone but I've not been suggested lol

ACIV Black Flag. The online trophies can be done in solo mode (except for the one that requires to use all skills and the game lab one) but you can reach Max rank by playing wolfpack.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

ACIV Black Flag. The online trophies can be done in solo mode (except for the one that requires to use all skills and the game lab one) but you can reach Max rank by playing wolfpack.

The last of us remastered. You only have multiplayer trophies left. Takes a while but it's not that bad 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Herbset said:

The last of us remastered. You only have multiplayer trophies left. Takes a while but it's not that bad 

Detroit become human and heavy rain. Very easy ones, just takes a bit

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Matches324 said:

Hitman doesn't have a Platinum but I'll go for the 100% haha, thank you

For you I would say Resident Evil 2. You have just a few trophies left and it's a really fun game to master.

Hahaha then go for it 😂
 

 

3 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Detroit become human and heavy rain. Very easy ones, just takes a bit

 

Ghost of Tsushima❤️

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Detroit become human and heavy rain. Very easy ones, just takes a bit

The last of us remastered. Wonderful game to plat 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Redskinsrock1234 said:

The last of us remastered. Wonderful game to plat 

Bioshock infinite is superb. If u dare going for 100%, the Burial at Sea DLC is mindblowing (CitC is sucky, though)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

Bioshock infinite is superb. If u dare going for 100%, the Burial at Sea DLC is mindblowing (CitC is sucky, though)

play Persona 5, the danganronpa series, the nonary games series. all recommendations since you have no platinums to go for

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

play Persona 5, the danganronpa series, the nonary games series. all recommendations since you have no platinums to go for

Bendy and the ink machine 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Idklol3214 said:

Bendy and the ink machine 

ugh this one kills me because I have one last trophy and its so BS, I went back to it and I'm trying to get it for sure. Go for LBP3! It's super rare yet not that hard at all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

ugh this one kills me because I have one last trophy and its so BS, I went back to it and I'm trying to get it for sure. Go for LBP3! It's super rare yet not that hard at all

 

Final Fantasy VII Remake!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Justinsipod3 said:

 

Final Fantasy VII Remake!

For sure! I would say Danganronpa V3, and you should, but dudeeee you're one trophy away in Persona 5 ya gotta do it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

For sure! I would say Danganronpa V3, and you should, but dudeeee you're one trophy away in Persona 5 ya gotta do it

Hey !

Uncharted series are legendary games for me and definitely worth trying.

Brutal difficulty can make you crazy. Don't forget to use tweaks :D

Go for :platinum:

Good luck. 

Edited by seyhano
sorry for mistakes and bad language.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, seyhano said:

Hey !

Uncharted series are legendary games for me and definitely worth trying.

Brutal difficulty can make you crazy. Don't forget to use tweaks :D

Go for :platinum:

Good luck. 

Meh never was gonna go back and plat them but you should plat Heavy Rain 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Meh never was gonna go back and plat them but you should plat Heavy Rain 

I'd recommend GOW chains as you're really close and it's a fairly simple plat or go for no no kuni 2. That game is amazing though I did prefer the first one over the sequel 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I'd recommend GOW chains as you're really close and it's a fairly simple plat or go for no no kuni 2. That game is amazing though I did prefer the first one over the sequel 

GOW is a definite one I am going for but Ni no kuni, I would if I had my save still but I lost it. You're pretty close with FF XII, so I suggest do that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

GOW is a definite one I am going for but Ni no kuni, I would if I had my save still but I lost it. You're pretty close with FF XII, so I suggest do that

Final Fantasy X HD. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Final Fantasy X HD. 

Beyond two souls

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

You're pretty close with FF XII, so I suggest do that

Yea that game is definitely in my to do list, has been for some time now lol one day it will be done 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.