Advise the next plat to the person above you

8 minutes ago, TheNekrogoblin said:

Saints Row the Third Remastered or Spyro the Dragon

You should go back to Battlefield V, you already knock Globetrotter out, which is glitched at the moment, so nothing is stopping you. You also have Wolfenstein New order & Old Blood, Bioshock 1 & 2, and Assassins creed Syndicate sitting on your backlog with some progress, they are all amazing and fairly-easy games to platinum 

10 hours ago, Phantochi said:

You should go back to Battlefield V, you already knock Globetrotter out, which is glitched at the moment, so nothing is stopping you. You also have Wolfenstein New order & Old Blood, Bioshock 1 & 2, and Assassins creed Syndicate sitting on your backlog with some progress, they are all amazing and fairly-easy games to platinum 

All or any of the crash games 

2 minutes ago, ShinySpidey said:

Can anyone suggest me a plat? I've suggested a game to someone but I've not been suggested lol

ACIV Black Flag. The online trophies can be done in solo mode (except for the one that requires to use all skills and the game lab one) but you can reach Max rank by playing wolfpack.

47 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

ACIV Black Flag. The online trophies can be done in solo mode (except for the one that requires to use all skills and the game lab one) but you can reach Max rank by playing wolfpack.

The last of us remastered. You only have multiplayer trophies left. Takes a while but it's not that bad 

5 hours ago, Matches324 said:

Hitman doesn't have a Platinum but I'll go for the 100% haha, thank you

For you I would say Resident Evil 2. You have just a few trophies left and it's a really fun game to master.

Hahaha then go for it ?

3 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Detroit become human and heavy rain. Very easy ones, just takes a bit

Ghost of Tsushima❤️

42 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

For sure! I would say Danganronpa V3, and you should, but dudeeee you're one trophy away in Persona 5 ya gotta do it

Hey !

Uncharted series are legendary games for me and definitely worth trying.

Brutal difficulty can make you crazy. Don't forget to use tweaks :D

Go for :platinum:

Good luck. 

Edited by seyhano
sorry for mistakes and bad language.

26 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I'd recommend GOW chains as you're really close and it's a fairly simple plat or go for no no kuni 2. That game is amazing though I did prefer the first one over the sequel 

GOW is a definite one I am going for but Ni no kuni, I would if I had my save still but I lost it. You're pretty close with FF XII, so I suggest do that